6 KW OG Grow!!!!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks very nice. Does she stretch much?
I gotta convince myself to do a monocrop one day

:tiphat:

Well here are the pics of the rapage. Wheew. They is naked now and ready to put out. Tomorrow will be day 1 of flower and its off to the races.

Attachments

• 100_2931.jpg
    100_2931.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_2932.jpg
    100_2932.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_2933.jpg
    100_2933.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_2934.jpg
    100_2934.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 9

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hey humbolt i was doing the same thing as you and never had problems either, even though people always tripped off "nutrient buildup" in a setup like this.

i also grew in FF, and used a feed, water, water, feed regimen, with just enough runoff to fill the bottom of the placer. i also put an inch of hydroton at the bottom of each growbag when im doing an "on the floor" grow... i mix the res up nicely with a strong batch of nutes once a week, and the other 2 times she is watered with the lower PPM batch, and then a plain water + sledgehammer or clearex for the final 2 weeks. never had any issue with the flush...

gotta love OG, im pulling down a few lights next week and they are huge yielders this round, got colas creeping down the top foot of most colas, i used to get an inch or two spacing between each node but this run they have taken over everything! might be all the open sesame and beastie bloomz...

marlo- i have gnats right now because of the damn FF soil, but some diomaticus earth should solve that, got some on order at my hydro shop for the next run. the gnats dont do too much, they get stuck on a cola once and a while and use tweezers to pull off each nug.

G

GOOROO

thats how its done right!!!

right up till ya have almost nothing but Colas!!

can't wait to see how this blows out...

how many ppm's you feeding at around now?

last feed of veg was friday and that was 865. gonna go up to around 1000 tonight when they get first flower feed. then slowly up to the 2000 range. wheew. I know some will bash on that idea but it works for us everytime.

G

GOOROO

not at all. But if you could inform me of the ppm's you hit with just the base nutes that would be great.

Og's are heavy feeders in my garden. Needs almost double some of the white hybrids I have.

and more camg too

big twinn

Veteran
o wow, really defoliated them. Is there much stress experienced by the plants? Whats the biggest differences seen between defoliating and not defoliating in your experience? Significant yield increase?

Looks good! I used to defoliate the same exact way, it works really good. Now I just pluck off the growing tips and leave the leaves leaving only a few main growth sites. Similar concept. The only thing that sux about leaving the leaves is if u have to spray for bugs it takes a bit longer. But having the leaves is nice because it helps when reading your plants (nutrients/ water needs etc.)

not at all. But if you could inform me of the ppm's you hit with just the base nutes that would be great.

Og's are heavy feeders in my garden. Needs almost double some of the white hybrids I have.

and more camg too
I dont ever use just base. When I feed which is once a week its micro, bloom, plant amp, mag amp, humbolt humic acid, flavorful which is derived from humic acid, carbo load, citrus sweet, sugaree. all that once a week. then on the day i dont feed its just sweet, carb load, humbolt and flavorful. never just a base feed except beginning of veg. PPM ranges from 400 at start of veg up to 2000 plus in flower. Never a set amount because you jump the dosage by the week u know. hope u get what im sayin by that.

o wow, really defoliated them. Is there much stress experienced by the plants? Whats the biggest differences seen between defoliating and not defoliating in your experience? Significant yield increase?
The main reason for this is with larger plants at 4 to 6 feet the bottom stuff ends up gettin weak lighting and becomes larfy airy crap we dont want. And with those gone the plant can concentrate on filling the tops instead of wasting IMO on the bottom stuff.So yield increase yes because we wouldnt use the stuff from the bottom anyway. Is it a drastic yield increas? Depends on how much of that bottom stuff u would personally keep or use. A shit load will grow back in the transition stage also. Especially with the humic acid in the humbolt and flavorful. that stuff makes the foliage pop off faster than you can get rid of it.

Wheew. Been a minute since an update. Her they are today Day 14 of flower. Big feed 1500 ppm. Jeeuh!!!

Attachments

• 100_2954.jpg
    100_2954.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_2955.jpg
    100_2955.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_2956.jpg
    100_2956.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Latest posts