What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6 KW OG Grow!!!!

G

GOOROO

word....I would have already flipped. your gonna have one packed ass room if that cut stretches anything like mine

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
I like your simple and effective setup. You're going to have a jungle in there soon. Great work.

-Funk

O

OrganicOzarks

This is a nice clean simple set up. I will continue to watch this.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice even canopy thats the key to getting yield off OG...those ladies are gonna explode to the ceiling man, any plan on trellis? i love grobags too so cheap and easy to cleanup.

do you water to any runoff? i got grobags on the floor too, thank god for pondliner..

Epiphyte

I am along for this ride....I was in McVille the other day and smoked some of my buddy's og...He claims it was the original and the douche that gave it to him wouldn't let him keep a clone.

It was surprising because it didn't make my eyes water/red with the first dome rocker. The fire og, but especially strains like ECSD, do this....I was surprised that this prize cut did not. However, 15 mins later the top of my head was lit...if that makes since...All, head high...

Does your cut lean more on the head or the body high?

I can't wait to see the progress...everything looks real clean.
Phyte

señorsloth

Veteran
It was surprising because it didn't make my eyes water/red with the first dome rocker. The fire og, but especially strains like ECSD, do this....I was surprised that this prize cut did not. However, 15 mins later the top of my head was lit...if that makes since...All, head high...
sounds like somebody picked early, i like my og at 80+ days and it's totally knockout, pretty heavy in the head and body, about as potent as anything...

Barely any run off. I randomly check run off once a week or so on diff plants. Water-no water- no water- water. and so on. every 3rd day gets water. 25 gallons every time..

OSBC

Don't get the water no water no water water?what nutes r u using? Ocean forest comes pre charged w nutes enough for bout 3 weeks ya?

cant wait to see the buds,ill be checkin in throught the grow stop by my grow in a couple weeks and check out my ogs and leme know what you think