Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Broad mites: ID and Organic Antidotes that work!

Thread Title Search
Broad mites: ID and Organic Antidotes that work! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2015, 12:37 AM #41
FatherEarth

FatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to all
I do not grow in the desert, so maybe it isnt possible to reach 80% RH growing indoors. Must be like trying to grow in a vacuum oven..?
FatherEarth is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2015, 12:50 AM #42
FatherEarth

FatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to allFatherEarth is a name known to all
Milky,

try this one...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bcbrj9p01w...ke%20.mov?dl=0

Old 05-11-2015, 12:53 AM #43
FatherEarth

it takes me to login sign up page... if you close the tiny window by clicking the x .. it says preview failed but still allows me to download and save the file to my computer despite looking like it wont work....

Old 05-11-2015, 01:53 AM #44
mtntrogger

mtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of light
great thread FE
mtntrogger is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2015, 04:23 AM #45
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherEarth View Post
Av,
Im not sure if the 6 lighter comment was in reference to big soil little room... and or was an assumption of limited experience on my part? or maybe Im reading in too much...? I certainly dont share every grow or try and show all my cards. Once a year Ill share a grow I feel may be of value to others.

FE
no, wasnt in reference to your big soil little room ( i love that thread, just started reading thru it), was more in reference to my own rooms that average 6 lites in flowering, and my own experience with them
not making any assumptions about you, and i don't think of you as someone with limited exp (rather someone with extensive knowledge).
tossing h2o on the floor will temporarily raise humidity, just not something i wana be doing all the time to keep that rh up (then again, i dont have a subfloor like in the bigsoil room where water on the floor would fall beneath where i walk, could you even walk into that room?). I appreciate you sharing your grow and knowledge and experience, wasn't trying to take a shot, or be a smartass...
def reading in too much
what you were picking up on is my frustration at being unable to achieve proper humidity in my rooms since relocating to a very arid environment. previously i was in a super humid place and was familiar with battling HIGH humidity.
photosynthesis knows my pain. even in LARGE ops with extensive environmental controls low humidity can an issue (unless dealing with well sealed rooms, which imo tend to have PLENTY of humidity).

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherEarth View Post
I do not grow in the desert, so maybe it isnt possible to reach 80% RH growing indoors. Must be like trying to grow in a vacuum oven..?
never thought of it like that but.... exactly,
especially since i run rooms with LOTS of air exchange, open hoods, lots of air circulation. rooms that generally have negative air pressure.
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2015, 04:45 AM #46
Dready_jake

Location: someone's in the garden with Mary someone's in the garden I know ow owow, strummin on the ol' banjo
Dready_jake is a jewel in the roughDready_jake is a jewel in the roughDready_jake is a jewel in the roughDready_jake is a jewel in the roughDready_jake is a jewel in the roughDready_jake is a jewel in the rough
This is a good community. Not in this thread but anytime I get into a disagreement with someone we present facts experience and knowledge til we reach a mutual agreement. No bullshit huffing and puffing lol. Yet....
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=304718

Post pictures of your LED grown buds here!:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=306712

Here's the plant diagnis questionnaire: answer for best results in infirmary! ;D
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688
Dready_jake is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2015, 05:54 AM #47
milkyjoe

milkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to beholdmilkyjoe is a splendid one to behold
Downloading now....thanks FE.

I have no clue on uptake other than john claims the plant has limited cation and anion uptake just like soil. And then nova says a plant can take up 50% more nitrate than it can use. Is K the same way...I don't know.

I use sea shield to supply si along with adding it to the soil.
milkyjoe is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2015, 10:10 AM #48
panick503

panick503 has a spectacular aura aboutpanick503 has a spectacular aura aboutpanick503 has a spectacular aura aboutpanick503 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photosynthesis View Post
Doing everything you stated still doesn't get 250 lights in colorado to over 35% humidity. It's not easy at all here.
Heh well if ur rocking 250 lights (think I read that right...) u should be able to afford a commercial greenhouse humidification system... or be able to employ how ever many hippies it takes to dump enough water on the floor to get ur humidity up... whatever easier...
panick503 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-11-2015, 12:46 PM #49
panick503

panick503 has a spectacular aura aboutpanick503 has a spectacular aura aboutpanick503 has a spectacular aura aboutpanick503 has a spectacular aura about
Just remembered the Coco Tree thread, that dude is straight ROCKING a high humidity garden in Colorado with no humidifiers...

Last edited by panick503; 05-11-2015 at 12:48 PM.. Reason: yah
panick503 is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2015, 05:58 PM #50
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Even in a sealed room in the PNW you can fight humidity. Some 5 tons will strip a room below 35% unless it's chock full, I've even struggled to maintain 50 filled to the brim. Bloody units should be sold as dehums... Sure wish I'd known about ultrasonic foggers back then, maybe if I get my shits in a row again I'll find a need
Mikell is offline Quote