What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"The Pure" 250W soilgrow from seed.

H

herbie5000

looking very nice. from what i can see you have the more indica phenos of the pure, which in my exp are the more desirable ones. faster finishing, denser buds, heavier stone (although the sativa side will still stimulate). very nice man, am watching...

TheBEAK

Georgia Green said:
Great pics thanks, your doing a great job! Peace:

Thx for the support man:)

herbie5000 said:
looking very nice. from what i can see you have the more indica phenos of the pure, which in my exp are the more desirable ones. faster finishing, denser buds, heavier stone (although the sativa side will still stimulate). very nice man, am watching...

Thx:)
I was under the impression, that the best way to tell whether a hybrid such as The Pure, is a Sativa or Indica dominant, is by looking at the buds, when that time comes.
Fat round buds = Indica
Long buds along the stem = Sativa

But then again this is my first experience with this strain, so if the Indica is that desirable, then bring it on :rasta:

manicobsession said:
I ain't gonna work on TheBEAKs farm no more...cause he's got it under control

lookin great man

Thx:)
I can't resist a classic Dylan qoute. Nice touch.

I can't stop posting pics, so bear with me;)
I started giving them Grandma's Molasses yesterday, and during the watering, I snapped a few shots.

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey bro, lookin great!!!Nice, even canopy, and super healthy lookin plants...keep it up, ur doin a great job!!!keep the pics comin, we all love em...

- Z

TheBEAK

Thx for the compliments:)

I'm in a bit of a dilemma.

I'm thinking, that maybe I shouldn't repot into the 11L pots, due to the fact, they have been in flower for 2 weeks. All that new soil will have lots of N, and thats not what they need in flower.
Besides that, I've also read, that the roots probably wont grow that much anymore, thus making the new soil useless. They also seem to like the fact, that the fan can move air in between the pots, which it wont be able to with 11L pots in there.

So what do you think guys?
Should I risk a lower yield, possible def's and buildups, or should I repot them this weekend?

Last edited:
H

herbie5000

if i were u i wouldnt re-pot them. they arent massive plants, and the transplant could shock em a bit. r they in 6.5 litres? i would say that is enough for those plants. lovely even canopy btw, and great grow so far.

TheBEAK

herbie5000 said:
if i were u i wouldnt re-pot them. they arent massive plants, and the transplant could shock em a bit. r they in 6.5 litres? i would say that is enough for those plants. lovely even canopy btw, and great grow so far.

Thx man:)
Yes they are in 6,5 L pots, and it is a pretty short-flowering strain(56 days).

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
hey bro...I wouldnt pay no mind to transplanting them now...the bigger rootspace they have for the rest of flower, the better...They do still grow roots during flowering, tho not as much, but its not a bad idea to give them some space to run right now..you'll be rewarded in the end!!!Just my 2 cents.....Peace

- Z

TheBEAK

Thx for the input guys:)
I'll be making my repot discision during the next few days.

DAY 17 - Flowering

The molasses are really doing some good. The plants are pushing out the pistills :jump:

The bottom growth is turning a tad bit yellow on some of the plants, but I'm willing to blame that on the lack of light to the lower leaves due to the "carpet" of green blocking the light.

TheBEAK

GoneGrowing said:
Damn they look healthy, real nice job

Thx man, hope your grow goes well:)

DAY 19 - Flowering

Not much going on, but they're getting fatter by the day, so I cant help myself :yummy:

TheBEAK

DAY 21 - Flowering

Well I repotted them into 11L pots today.
A friend convinced me, and I suddenly started remembering what a pain it was finishing my Sadhu's in 6,5L pots. They dry up pretty quick.

I'll post some pictures of the girls in their new homes tomorrow, but I did snap a shot for you guys, to help with the suspence :wink:

To all the lurkers: Thx for stopping by :rasta:

G

Man!!! they are getting frosty already, Thats gonna make some good hash!

TheBEAK

Georgia Green said:
Man!!! they are getting frosty already, Thats gonna make some good hash!

Hi man:)

Yeah they're frosting early, especially compared to the Sadhu's from my last grow. I was well into the thirties before they got any real trichs.

I'm actually not gonna be making hash, but I'll use all my trim for butter:canabis:

Guayaki

Beautiful man. They look real happy in there environment. Ive been wanting to grow these for quite some time. Thanks for the update. Im gonna have to see if these are in stock. Last few times I checked they were out of stock on me. Keep up the good work and until next time. Take it easy!

TheBEAK

Guayaki said:
Beautiful man. They look real happy in there environment. Ive been wanting to grow these for quite some time. Thanks for the update. Im gonna have to see if these are in stock. Last few times I checked they were out of stock on me. Keep up the good work and until next time. Take it easy!

Well so far I can def recommend them:)
I'll give a smokereport at the end of the grow.

DAY 22 - Flowering

As promised, I brought pictures of my girls in their new pots. The pots can be hard to see though, due to the bushes that lives in them :rasta:

The NL still looks a little f****d, and it's having issues with nuteburn, along with the initial light-burn. It's not hard to spot;)

But The Pure, is looking good I think.

I desided to stop using Topmax, and just continue with the molasses every second watering, at 1 tsp/gallon. I also think the BioBloom is unnessesary due to the repot, which gives it plenty of nutes. If it shows some def, I'll rethink my plan.

Oh yeah, the clones are doing well, so I thought they deserved their 15 mins aswell.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts