What's new

"The Pure" 250W soilgrow from seed.

breeder

Shaping up nice.
Yea Beak, I'm thinking about doin one. I'm just alittle sketchy about adding photo's.
I prolly will though....

TheBEAK

breeder said:
Shaping up nice.
Yea Beak, I'm thinking about doin one. I'm just alittle sketchy about adding photo's.
I prolly will though....

You should do one:)
Just run your pics through a free program called Jstrip. It removes any traceable data from the picture file.

HerbGlaze said:
If only those ladies were in my closet ahah.
Sorry I didnt stop in earlier looks GREAT!

Hi HerbGlaze
I'm sure there's still lots of interesting things to come, so welcome :wave:

TheBEAK

PurplePotion said:
Don't think they need repotted quite yet. You ideally want to repot right when they start to become root bound.

They are in their final container now, and have been for the past 11-12 days.
It's a square 11L pot.

herbie5000 said:
looking very nice mate. keep it up!

Thx man:) I will

-BG-

Looks great beak :yes: you gonna love those buds...One of my all time favourite plant to grow and smoke..! Now I got one going to flower room today...keep it up and stay safe :wave:

-BG-

TheBEAK

DAY 33 - Flowering

That lovely orange colour is starting to appear in the top of some of the buds.
They are gonna look lovely pretty soon :rasta:

I also wanted to show this VERY smelly pheno. Stinks to high heaven, of what can only be described, as the inside of a nearly dead cat.

-BG- said:
Looks great beak :yes: you gonna love those buds...One of my all time favourite plant to grow and smoke..! Now I got one going to flower room today...keep it up and stay safe :wave:

-BG-

Hi BG
I'd love to see it, if you have any pics?

TheBEAK

excalibud7 said:
nice grow ....cant wait to see what you get on harvest

Thx man:)
I'm hoping to get at least 100g grams dried, but what do you guys think?
I'll post some pics of all the plants together tomorrow or something.

Georgia Green said:
Damn it man, nice and only 33 days into flower! those are gonna be huge!

HI GG
It sure looks like it :rasta:

TheBEAK

gooboo said:
Those look great! :joint: Whose Northern Lights is that? It looks alot like dr atomic's

Thx gooboo
The NL is from marijuana-seeds.nl, but I'm not really sure who the breeder is, the website doesn't specify. It was just some seeds a friend gave me.
Originally I only germed it, to test if the soil I was using would be too hot for seedlings. Didn't wanna burn my Pure's.

It sucks that the picture upload is down. I have some new pics for you guys to see.

Last edited:

THoC

I forgot that you had a NL in there. I have some Atomic NL to play with but couldnt wait to start the mandala strains.

You know I was wondering what the insides of a NEARLY dead cat smelled like!! Thank god ( or whomever ) Im across the big pond from you!

things are looking ( if not smelling ) great. Good on you mate.
Those trichomes! nice. Im not familiar with this strain though. Why did you choose it?

Cheers

TheBEAK

THoC said:
I forgot that you had a NL in there. I have some Atomic NL to play with but couldnt wait to start the mandala strains.

You know I was wondering what the insides of a NEARLY dead cat smelled like!! Thank god ( or whomever ) Im across the big pond from you!

things are looking ( if not smelling ) great. Good on you mate.
Those trichomes! nice. Im not familiar with this strain though. Why did you choose it?

Cheers

Thx for the kind words.
I'm sure my girlfriend loves the charcoal filter these days;)

The reason I chose to grow "The Pure", is that I wanted to grow a classic, and what's more of a classic than the original Skunk #1(The Pure is the original skunk, that Sam the Skunkman created/brought to Europe).

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Those look great, mite have to scoop up a pack of those.

Last edited:

TheBEAK

DAY 36 - Flowering

Hi guys:)
I'm in bit of a rush, but saw the uploads are working again, and just thought I'd post some pics from day 36(It's 38 now).

The NL is a bit of an eyesore, but everything else doing fine:)

I'll return tomorrow:wave:

THoC

They look lovely... Fat and plump buds. Hows the scrubber keeping up with the smell? You only used LST initially ( first couple of weeks ) correct?
Keep up the good growing.

Latest posts

Latest posts