What's new

"The Pure" 250W soilgrow from seed.

TheBEAK

Georgia Green said:
They look beautiful! :D And the pure is a Sativa dominate strain and it shows in the leaf, the one on the top left looks like an Indica a little bit. But I see a great hybrid! Great job! :rasta:

Thx GG
When flowering starts, I'll hopefully be able to find a nice Indica aswell as a nice Sativa pheno.

I know some people find the sativa pheno, to be too much of a hassle due to the longer flowering(up to 70 days from what I've read), but I like the variety.

PS:
The second from the bottom left, is the NL in case anyone is wondering where that went(But only in that pic, because I move them around).

Last edited:

LifeCycle

Hmm strange Ive got a pack of PURE in the fridge it does say 75% sativa but judging from those pics it looks more indica dominate. Short fat fan leaves rather than long thin finger like fan leaves. Well I hope you get what you want. I just germed some myself.

TheBEAK

LifeCycle said:
Hmm strange Ive got a pack of PURE in the fridge it does say 75% sativa but judging from those pics it looks more indica dominate. Short fat fan leaves rather than long thin finger like fan leaves. Well I hope you get what you want. I just germed some myself.

It's still early to say, but so far it looks like both Indica and Sativa doms are represented. But I may eat my words in a few weeks. We'll see:)

Continues too look good Beak!!!! I saw your using top max, me too!!! Do you use it every watering? Well, those plants speak for themselves!! Keep it up!!

O

Organic Farmer

Hummm...
This is going to be interesting.
I have a friend that he had just ordered some The Pure´s seeds.

If yours get as close to that Georgia´s picuture...Look at that orange.
Mine DP skunk #1 was far away from anything like that.

But it has one of the best taste that I ever smoked.
I love skunkies...

Good luck bro.
I´m going to watch this run from now on.
K+

TheBEAK

Wedge Antilles said:
Continues too look good Beak!!!! I saw your using top max, me too!!! Do you use it every watering? Well, those plants speak for themselves!! Keep it up!!

I haven't started using Topmax yet, and probably wont for about another week or so. I plan to use it, every other watering or so.

Organic Farmer said:
If yours get as close to that Georgia´s picuture...Look at that orange.
Mine DP skunk #1 was far away from anything like that.

But it has one of the best taste that I ever smoked.
I love skunkies...

Welcome:)
I hope it goes well, and I get some the even resembles that pic, but I dont dare to make any predictions. Don't wanna jinx it;)

I will be taking clones today, and changing the timers to 12/12, aswell as put in my HPS instead of the MH.
I will take pictures, of it all, and write later. Right now I have to start cutting :rasta:

TheBEAK

DAY 26 - Switching to 12/12

Sorry it's a bit blurry. My cam couldn't focus without the MH(The one with the red pencil is the NL btw).

Tonight the plants will recieve 12 hours of darkness, and then 12/12 starts from tomorrow morning.

I gave them the recomended dosage of Biobizz Grown today aswell.

And I just found out, that 2 of the plants showed preflowers.
Both female! :jump:

And one of them is the NL(It looks to be a good one).

I used a small "greenhouse" to put the clones in.
I know some of them are a bit small, but I can always take more, if the smallest ones doesn't make it.

I use a 15W cfl to root the clones.

Last edited:
G

Congratulations on the females and great looking plants, man your doing a great job! Peace

TheBEAK

DAY 1 Flowering

I found another girl today so the score so far is 3/0 to the women :D

Still looking nice and green, and the shoots are taking off these days.

GoneGrowing

Hey TheBeak, they be looking good, nice and green, looking forward to seeing them bushing up. They look nice and uniform, hope the ladies continue their victory :rasta:

TheBEAK

DAY 4 Flowering

GoneGrowing said:
Hey TheBeak, they be looking good, nice and green, looking forward to seeing them bushing up. They look nice and uniform, hope the ladies continue their victory :rasta:

You must have been a goodluck-charm, because the girl-side just won over two more plants today.
That brings it up to 5/0 to the girls :jump:

I thought I would show a pic of the plants under the HPS, just for good measure. It's not a real growdiary without some horrible HPS shots;)

I brught the 5 girls out for a little photoshoot, just to give an idea of which plants I will be keeping.

The clones have yet to show any roots, but they will in a day or two.
I'll take pictures then.

Looks like a lot of people are stopping by, just wanna say hi, and thx for watching. It keeps me on my toes(A fuckup is so much worse when people are watching;) )

That's all she wrote for this update.

TheBEAK

DAY 6 - Flowering

It's starting to smell :rasta:

Found another girl, but also a boy, so the score is 6/1 to the girls so far. The boy got bounced.

I started using Topmax yesterday(2,5ML pr. L), and I also gave them a 2/3 recommended dosage of Bio-Grow.

I dont know if it's the Topmax, as it prob shouldn't work so fast, but they've grown a lot since yesterday.
I've decided to wait with the repot to 11L pots about another week or two, as the boy I killed, showed no signs of running out of rootspace.

On the more stupid note, I failed to keep an eye on the wetness of the soil in the NL pot. It has less soil than the others(I ran out during repot), so it dried out faster than the others.
Result: Heat/light burn

Oh yeah, the clones are starting to show roots, and here's a snapshot as promised.

That's all for now

TheBEAK

DAY 9 - Flowering

The last plants showed their sex yesterday, and the final score is 7/3 to the girls :jump:
Very nice ratio, so no complains from me. Now it'll be interesting to see if I can sleep from all the chit-chat comming from the closet :wink:

All the clones are rooted btw, in case anyone was wondering.

Well since I'm here, I might as well post some pics of the girls.

Thought I'd snap a snot in the jungle under the canopy...

GoneGrowing

Hey TheBEAK, looking good in there, except for the NL, looks like it isn't quite as happy with a bit of heat as the pure, but it's nothing major, I'm sure you'll have her up and running in no time. 7/10, well thats a nice ratio, gonna get crowded in there it looks like, but you probably won't mind that :joint: Besides from the heatburn your NL looks really nice, looks like it's shooting more than the pure, not that the pure doesn't seem to have that many shoots, your LST seems to be working out just fine, but I like the looks of your NL.

Well just wanted to drop by and tell ya they're looking good, looking forward to seeing some hairs on them ladies.

TheBEAK

Hi GG
Thx for the feedback, was starting to worry, that my thread was boring or something.
Yeah the NL sure doesn't like that heat.
The Pure's are really comming into their own these days, and soon they'll be filled with budsites. I can't wait :joint:

I watered them today, and noticed the runoff was 6,1(I watered with 6,5), so the next few times I'll water them with ph 6,8.

I've also started them on Bio-Bloom(½ recommended dosage).

Last edited:

TheBEAK

DAY 13 - Flowering

Well since the males have all been removed, I thought I'd post a pic of each of the 7 females left.

Before that though, I want to show what happens, when you dont keep a close eye on your LST'ed plants.
It's still growing, and seems unaffected by the break. Tough plant...

The pistils are starting to get around as you see.

Some news from the clone-cab aswell. They got transplanted today, into some plastic cups.

Ok, I've been keeping the suspence long enough. Without further adue, I give you my girls :jump:

That's all for now.
See ya :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts