What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.

supi1012

wow whadeezlrg that is some nice work off the 400 1st time w/ og. damn that looks dialed as fuck. for some reason i think uve been at it for a while

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i wish i had some OG...wheezading those buds look alot like this bubba kush i had..

i cant believe you guys are bickering over the cuts though, cmon dont we have better shit to argue about? sounds like you guys got big egos.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
I luvvvv me sum OG.

Really wanta try the dandelion coral reef alphalpha OG that's goin around the Memphis area. Held down right now by 3-6 mafia and 3-6 mafia only. Guess you have to know the password to get a cut, and you only get 3 tries. I tried, hamster, wheel of fortune, and disco. Supposably if you try to guess 4 times, you get syphilis. So I erased their website off my favorites.

hahahaha!i used the wrong password and loost mi abilahty to typp fr tree weaks!!!

I think that if you find the real mccoy..pedigree and all...that you it to yrself not to give it to anyone, unless you have first administered Myers Briggs evaluation and get some objective proof that they are cool enough to handle it.

A

Aerokush101

Just for fun....

=Reservoir's Current Moms=

Sour Diesel
Cinderella 99
Killer Queen
Chemdog D
Snowdog (storage)
SFV OGKush
OGK/MasterKush
Fire OGKush (due)
The White
Space Queen
DJ's Blueberry
SSH (Old-School Cut)
FFA

Cheers!

Wow....

mistaman

I luvvvv me sum OG.

Really wanta try the dandelion coral reef alphalpha OG that's goin around the Memphis area. Held down right now by 3-6 mafia and 3-6 mafia only. Guess you have to know the password to get a cut, and you only get 3 tries. I tried, hamster, wheel of fortune, and disco. Supposably if you try to guess 4 times, you get syphilis. So I erased their website off my favorites.

Looks really good Thread starter, to l8 to go back for a name:)

Not sure if same Tahoe, but she wrecks! Sometimes scared to take all the way to 70. If you wanta instantly change perspectives, she'll do you right. Just gotta make sure to not have anything stressful going on imo.

Clubs possibly selling fakes................no way. hA

If you have a real OG, don't give it to anybody with bad intentions, and let them keep running and smoking the fakes. I personally don't think it should be handed out freely, what happens when the govt starts growing, they should have to compete with what the true kynd heads have held down for years, not be able to walk into one of the thousands of collectives and pick up the best of the best and then hand it to their Harvard graduate. If you have good karma and have true love for the ganj, she will come.

If I wasn't so fortunate to get a real cut from a good friend, you could bet your ass I'd be pheno huntin like a mothafucka for trade. Probly go through thousands of blueberries, or blueberry x grapefruits. My cat that is.

LOL I would kill for the three 6 mafia OG kush CUT !!!!

i heard tahoe rips

awesome post

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Nice buds, makes me wanna flower out my ogkush cut. Ive never tried an og kush, believe or not...

M

manchild

Head Ease, thats some lovely shots.
I must say, how many phenos of the og cut are there? it appears as though most of these cuts are just hybrids or polyhybids that are being back crossed to get all these different cuts.How far will thid go.Nobody knows.lol!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
this thread makes me feel so jealous of all you with your OG mothers and special cuts....ARGH im only working with CRAP that i get at the clubs like grape ape and other mislabeled BS.

bigbrokush

Lets call it like it is all of the so called cuts of OG are from some bag seeds that people have put there names on. And more than a few of them do over lap each other. Hell all of this talk about the OG's is a bunch of shyt. L.A. Con is nothing but OG Kush and don't let anyone tell you different.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
OK ENOUGH DRAMA.
THE FIRE/RASKAL OGK is OUT!!! It has been passed out. I know im gonna get shit for saying this, but FUCK, how much drama/ ego bullshit do we have to read.
Swerve passed it out, its as simple as that. The people he passed it to, he told them NOT to pass it out. Well they did. I can think of over 10 people with the fire/raskal cut. I KNOW you wont believe me, i dont really care. Just keep fooling yourself thinking its not out. I know raskal is pissed about it being out, and he is in a delusion saying it isnt.
I do know there is the Norcal Fire og clone, i have ran that one as well, and it is NOTHING like the raskal cut.

But anyways, hate to break it to ya Capt. But the Fire/Raskal cut is around, and LOTS of people on ICmag have it

Dont believe me? ask swerve about it, if he says he hasnt givin it to anyone, then... ya

:joint::fsu:

To be honest with ya I'm glad the cut was passed by Swerve considering he has tried to trash my friendship with Raskal for the very same thing..At least now Raskal knows whats up...
Hell I'm stoked,,,now I can pass it to my friends without feeling bad about it....LOL...Since bigdog released it...LOL...
Capt. is truly stoked and several of my friends will be as welll.......

I never wanted to horde a cut but was going to do as asked when it was passed my way...

To think I almost lost it myself,,,all the way down to the last cut but she vegged up and is ready to give cuts now........
:woohoo:

And to think I have been told to only produce small amounts of seed....LOL...
It's on now bitches.........ROTFLMAO!

AeroKush,
would love to see what you have stronger big guy......LMAO!

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
" :woohoo: "
You better believe it my friend!!!!You ,Dank and Gato at the top of the list!

tRuKemist

Just copped Raskal's Fire X Bubblegum '97 and his Fire X SFV! Making room now so, I can get them thru before Rez's SD gets here! Straight in da soil they go!
:woohoo:
I don't need no water let the mother f'r burn! Burn mother f'r, Burn!

Capt that Fire is off the hook! I can't wait to grow your Fire seeds out in my garden! Good vibes coming your way brother!
peace,
:joint:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
not 1st, just the 1st that i would call successful. well u know a couple failed attempts in my teens and a whole lot of advice from Overgrow back then and from here.... guess the real jokes on me i flowered out both of my og's without taking cuts :noway: attempted to reveg and got denied no mo og fa me. hopefully ill get a keeper from the afpak beans to take her place, to top it off only got 1 bowl of that beautiful lady left..........

to the guy who said 'la con is nothing but og' thats wrong la con may be a og kush cross but its not a pure og plant. i have grown it many times right next to sfv and larry og it is absolutely not the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts