What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

prices in your area

filter xp

lol thats crazy you have to find weed like that if you dont have a hookup in rural areas. Why is everybody so secretive? Listen to this story...

Although I know this is very sketchy, and many of you would not approve. But I have done it on more than one desperate occasion...desperate times call for desperate measures.

Spring break last year I stayed at school because I had to take care of some things...stupid me didnt realize all my connects would be going home for spring break week. Long story short, I went online and searched for people in surrounding towns who had smoking references in their nickname and/or profile. After talking to many many people explaining my situation I was finally able to find somebody very close by who hooked me up with an 8th. I'm still friends with the guy to this day, we hook each other up if we're in need.

I've done that online hunt another time, little more sketchy deal, but I got my 2 grams to smoke. Thats a + for metro/suburb areas.

tragic1

Kind for $2000 a LB? Are we talking Deisel or Beasters? If you are talking deisel quality, bring it all to the northeast. At 2000 a pop they will all be gone in a night.

Hey amsterdame. I have been considering Maine too. It sounds pretty good.

amsterdame

It's certainly the most progressive state in the NE USA, tragic. Possession and sale are also misdemeanors, (even for amounts over a lb) unless to minors or in a school zone, then it's a felony.

tragic1

Yeah Amsterdame the more I look into Maine the better it sounds. I am currently in the NE but Maine seems refreshing for some reason. I've looked into the portland area. I love the ocean so Portland looks pretty nice. This won't be a move I would make anytime soon but maybe in the next couple of years.

amsterdame

I've been looking into southern Maine too, tragic, and the Portland area specifically, which is really quite a beautiful port city. And it offers both artistic and cultural diversity which I enjoy. The bonus is that the general vibe is much more chill than other new england areas. I'm thinking of making a move there in the next 12-18 months.

Jah

Ont Can.

Ont Can.

2500 lb grade a
1800 - 2200 lb outdoor
150 - 200 oz
Before 9/11 it was 3200 lb gr. A
Right now theree 's too much everywhere!

Guerillastyle said:
Selfprofider plenty of dank in the southeast
$300 to $350 for an OZ
$1000 to $1200 for a QP
$20 for a gram
$50 for an eighth
$90 to $100 for a quarter
so.....when I harvest........not only will my eyes be welded shut, I will be PAID!!!!!!! :) hell yeah:p

:wave: thats the cost around here for good smoke

Amd

in finland, bad quality hash is 4000€ /per kilo, but about 10-15€/g (1kilo is 1000grams), if you buy it piece by piece.and that is horrible stuff.stay away from that.
bud is simply very hard to come by, if you dont grow it yourself.but when you get that, its usually 15e/g

fiendish

525 lb regular commericial
750 lb mid grade
1250-1500 lb outdoor grown
2000-3000 regular dro
southwest virginia

G

500 lb of shit,,,350 z of club weed,80 plat goo,,80 hash,all types,,clones,8 dollars,,club weed is widow,blueberry,thunder fuck,purple,black dom,what ever they the grower can bring in,,a med patient!! northern calif:wave:

Sooty

I usually pay in Sydney weekly:

$200 oz = crap hydro and sometimes bush
$250 oz = ok hydro
$320 oz = ok-good, but usually a desperate buy at this price.
lb = $2200-4200

After Sydney cup, things have changed alittle here!

Jack Herer = $250 oz in Adelaide
widow 3 = $250 oz

Sooty

ps: got 1/2 oz of widow and its lasted me same time as my normal oz of hydro- thanks Dougy.

PNW_grown

Veteran
here on the west coast, well northwest... here it goes
$20---1.7 g
$40---3.5 g
$80---7.0 g
$130-$150 for a half oz. (depends on quality)
$230-$300 oz. (depends on quality)
$800-$1050 QP
$1700-$2000 HP
$3000-$3400 LB
theres lots of canadian that comes down so these prices fluctuate, and the quality comes and goes... PNW is famous for dank buds, so i wish i got to see more. I grow better weed than most everything i have seen, with a few exception :) The UW weed is killer

wild wild west prices

wild wild west prices

Doesnt mean a thing medical or recreation
a gram or pound its Always :

$10 a gram or
$250 a pound

haze, romulan, skunk , BOGs , ect.
Strains dont mean a thing in pricing.

Special Cases,
Fixed income unable to work or care for themselves med patient
Home & bed bound
- Free to asking $150 oz max DONATION
Donations are only taken from this group
whatever they can afford, if nothing its COOL
Most of the time its Free, like it should be.

Peace,
LB. :wave:

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Liberty Balance said:
Doesnt mean a thing medical or recreation
a gram or pound its Always :

$10 a gram or
$250 a pound

haze, romulan, skunk , BOGs , ect.
Strains dont mean a thing in pricing.

What planet do you live on? :biglaugh:

opps !

opps !

Its $250.00 oz :wink:

not $250 .00 a pound :laughing: :laughing: :D

Next time just pm me about a mistake or misprint
Dont insult, be kind, were all friends here.

Peace,
Liberty
:smoke:
:smoweed:
:smoweed:
:smoweed: :wink: