What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

prices in your area

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Caprichoso said:
Last time I figured it out, including utility costs, about $13 an ounce, or $26 per jar pictured. $400 or so for the whole 16 - 18 ounces shown in the curing rotation

That is exactly why I decided to start growing. Obviously it's not free to grow your own, but it's the best price in town.

I hope to have a few boxes like that eventually.

GreatLakes THC

nyc prices

nyc prices

strawberry cough(original)= 375- 420 oz

organic sour diesel = 550 oz!!!

hydro sour diesel= 450 a oz
sour d x nl= 500

Chem dog= 600 oz!!!!!!

juicy fruit= 450 oz

purple haze aka "pude"= 450 oz

super funk=400 oz

dark morrocan= 5 grams for 100 or oz for 400-450
manali charas= 450 a z
miami haze= 400 oz

NyC diesel= 400 a z..

salmon creek= 375- 600

so......... most of the prices average around 400.. i know that sounds like a lot but most people pay 50 $ for 2 grams, they can't even get a oz for less than 600!!!!!!holy shit, right?! elbows usually go for 6 and up of sour or stawberry...it's a sellers market, that's 4 sure.

peace

G

Hey Caprichoso

I'm outta buds and just started my setup again. how boutyou mail me a jar of that fantastic stuff you have in those boxes!

:)

Hopefully my blueberry Haze will turn out GReeeeeat !

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Damn that Sour Diesal is expensive out in New York!!!

Hot Shit On a platter!! :eek:

I could say more,but ......

later

smokijoker

my prices

my prices

2800 lb
700 qp
200 oz
we only buy the good shit actually we get it a lil cheaper and these are my selling prices to make my weed for free

hpnotiq grower

hm..

hm..

for good shit:

qp: 975

lb: anywhere from 5 g's to 8 g's for (blueberry)(purple haze)

Half oz: anywhere from 150-250 depends if u want blueberry or not

oz: 250-500(blueberry)

East Coast

Last edited:
G

lbs

lbs

1800 a lb for medical folks, $2000 a lb for non-medical....

Primo, Primo, Primo.....

2393GOO-med.jpg

Last edited:
G

will work for weed

will work for weed

:wave: well round hereera we pay .midgrade real good very few seeds maybe 5 per 1/4 oz 15 ta 2 grand, beasters real frosty we givin bout 28,ta 34 lb, good ass kine bud 125 1/4 oz or it can go 4 to 5,6 grand.... thats the middle east coast. im gonna tell ya this price for weed needs to be dropped. anyone who likes weed loves kine bud and if the price goes down everyone can smoke and everyone will want only to smoke the kine and that can inspire new things . maybe everyone will start loveing it so much that it moves the whole country and evrybody starts smoking kine bud then the whole world would be covered in kine bud and .......hey hey stop dreaming wake up .. wake up...ohh sorry lol i was dreaming there for a sec . or was i ,or has it already started. is everyone starting to grow it . there lots growing on here !! maybe , hope so . lol just thinking while im high you know how that shit makes ya think lol. well later everyone;)

G

$400.00-$500.00 an oz, you name the strain basically

Prolem is people want 50 at a time even at that price

Tex

smokijoker

need advice

need advice

I got an email about someone wanting to meet me and get them weed now i would debate it if they had credit but they have no posts, no ic mag buddies now im new and i feel bad because i know what its like not to be holdin but this scare me and i think its this practice of asking for weed thats gonna get somebody in trouble i dont ever wanna be anarc but i dont want a narc here either and this email frightened me it just felt like i was trying to be solicited for a buy what should i do

G

Solicitation

Solicitation

Sorry to hear you have been "hit up" smokijoker!
Short of them being a medical user (and filling the criteria required to obtain medical cannabis) as well as you being a caregiver, NO ONE should even consider responding to a request for meds from anyone.
I think solicitation of the membership for "smoke" at ANY canna site is blatent disrespect for the owners and the membership at large.
Just my HO.
:eek:

G

Re: need advice

Re: need advice

smokijoker said:
I got an email about someone wanting to meet me and get them weed now i would debate it if they had credit but they have no posts, no ic mag buddies now im new and i feel bad because i know what its like not to be holdin but this scare me and i think its this practice of asking for weed thats gonna get somebody in trouble i dont ever wanna be anarc but i dont want a narc here either and this email frightened me it just felt like i was trying to be solicited for a buy what should i do

Advice... Whoever would do that is a troller and who knows what they are up to. I would ignore such a person or politely tell them you are not interested in their proposal. I would also wonder... where and how someone got your e-mail from this board. That alone seems suspicious to me.

ICmag is a great place... a community of growers... breeders... medical users and just people who have a love of the same wonderful weed we all enjoy. Become part of the community... and get to know people. There are many very knowledgable people here willing to help.

Glad you found us!

the protege

WOW!!, I am still shocked out how much is payed for good weed. I have never smoked "good stuff" so I don't know the prices, but with those prices, I would have to definately quit.

the p

Dr. D

Veteran
Uk prices

Uk prices

Where i come from usually about£125-£145 oz. £20 on the eighth.

Latest posts

Latest posts