What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

prices in your area

G

In Van here: 10 a gr
60-80 a 4er (depends on who u are)
110-130 a half (see above)
200-230 an oz

right now we have Rene, before it was Original Hashplant, and before that it was Skunk #1 dominant Jack Herer. We always have some of the best in the city, hands down.

Hey Teflon, Ill see u and Uncle at the store.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Round here (yorkshire uk) with weed, if its green, fresh, and smells good its skunk, and then we get normal compressed brick. ! pay 100-160 punds for an oz of highgrade, or 70 ound and oz for he seedy stemmy "brownweed" as we call it in kmy neck of the woods. then say if u buying a 9 of the highgrade, say if it was 143 on the oz, u pay 110, if its 120, u pay 90, but thes prices only apply when u buy 9 oz or more, then when u want more than q thoosand grammes, ur fucked, coz the local mister dont like u infringing on his buisness so u get kneecapped, lol

$325-425 apound of reg[mexican] $40-60 a oz.
$2800-3250 a pound of dro 325-400 a oz
prices in texas,hash is pretty unheard of unless you grow.not alot of variety of top notch genetics either.

sn0

Western Ma prices: shwag $65 Oz. 450-500 Lb
mids last i checked $70 a quarter 200 oz
dro or dank nugs $20 a gram (sometimes 15 for dro) 50 an eighth, 80-100 quarter, 140-160 half oz, 260-300 Oz, 900 QP, 3200 Lb

G

Nothing but shwag in my area (the middle of nowhere), and it goes for about $35 for a 1/4 oz...if you can find it. I usually don't bother though.

in the greater Rockies, non-mountain regions$$$$???

in the greater Rockies, non-mountain regions$$$$???

Where am I? One hundred miles north of the Colorado State Fairgrounds, where

I hear, but have no knowledge of anything more, that compressed,
Mexican (and I know this comes from Mex) is going for 550-700 lb.

Good, decent, no stems, chronic is easily getting 375-425 oz

Occasionally, the superb shows up, and it is going for 450.

I do not have personal knowledge of this, only from performing interviews for the book I am writing on growers culture.

Dealers are always grinding growers, and I guess it will always be that way. Note that they never give their money for NORML, just growers who do all the work, frequently live on or under their grows, and i hear that they get anywhere between 275 and three hundred for theirs. Not that I have personal knowledge, or access to direct proof. Thank you.
As a matter of fact, ever notice a dealer with a really shitty car?

'round here, schwag runs 40-100 an oz depending. The Kind typically goes 320-400 an oz.
I was sharing a bowl of my Bubblegum with a couple a folks last night, guy offered me 600 for an O.

kingslayer

Around here (Southern Ontario), regular looks-ok-smokes-lousy "M-39" is grown by everybody and goes for about $180 oz. Good luck getting the "elite" unless you grow it yourself.

Bleek

Holyshit Kingslayer, your paying that much for m-39!!! Here's the story with weed prices here in toronto. A pound normally goes between $1600-$1800. When the borders lock up the prices come down, as you can see the borders are locked up!

kingslayer

Dude, rarely do I have the $$ to buy a pound..and I'm guessing I wouldnt lay down $100 for the m39, but those are the street prices these days if yer buying a zip, far as i can tell
I find the prices change when the feds find all those "million dollar" grow-ops in scarborough!

Bleek

Hey man my home town isn't full of grow-ops! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
Shit didn't you read in the paper how all the new houses they bust have police evidence tags on the equipment! Trust me bro, the prices here change with the us dollar, and the border!

kingslayer

Truth be told, man, I havent seen the prices change for 10 years, give or take...
Of course, I don't get out to Scarberia too often :biglaugh: :joint:

HashOil

In Romania 10 Euro 5 grams and not also good weed.
If you are lucky and find a good source the price can be very low but not good weed all the time.
Best deal for here....grow your own if you can.

G

Around here.

Dank-$400 oz

Shwag-$200 oz

Where i used to live-

Dank-$100 oz

Shwag-$50 oz

G

SO Cal
$245 - $400 per lb for mex stress
$1000 lb midgrade
$3200-$3600 for KGB

G

Our place is similar to DrawOH..
Just a lil bit less.
all i know is my shwag guy gives it to me for 30-oz we cool like that.. My sister inlaw
her brother always go to humboldt. And brings him a lbow back he pays 4000 g's.
The tightest nugsz i have ever saw in my life. Looks like there is absloutley no leaves on this stuff. amazing.. peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
updated 1 flowering plant LQQK!!

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint: