What's new

prices in your area

the protege

The most i've seen is supposedly some white widow around for $60 an 1/8th, but I just recently got hooked up with some good, not great for $50 a quarter, and I can do that all day long. It helps keep my pockets full.

remy2584

What kind of prices are those? And where the hell are all of you from?

What kind of prices are those? And where the hell are all of you from?

:pointlaug

I don't know where or who the hell all of you are from. But where I'm from, from a gram to an ounce, prices as follows: $10, $35, $70, $135, $250.
QP= $900
HP = $1700
LB = $3000

How do you like them apples?

G

Vancouver Island prices are running between $125 and $170 a zip. The more you pay the higher the grade. Honey Oil has been floating around alot more as well, going for between $20-$35 a gram depending on the quality of the honey and who you know.

overcloned

way too high im my area

way too high im my area

people arent quite getting 500 an oz around here but we are paying 3400lb and 1600 hp... retarded i know....we also pay around 240 an oz ....currently also residing in the northeast...but we do get much higher quality after experiencing the southlands

Lugen

Looks like the price in b.c is climbing now that the boarders are tighter and the shits not getting through anymore.....

$180/oz
$2000/lbs

Around there, all depends who you know

dociron

Lugen said:
Looks like the price in b.c is climbing now that the boarders are tighter and the shits not getting through anymore.....

$180/oz
$2000/lbs

Around there, all depends who you know

lol,, hang in there,, the boarders are tight, but that's ok for canadian smokers,,
you have more herb and harder transport. USA prices go up,,
yours go down at least a lil,, wait n see, ok? :joint:

bubbatail

midgrade smoke-----$20-1\8 $35--1\4 $50--1\2 0z--$100 QP $350
HP $550 Pound $900-$1100.

The dank $25-35 1\8 $50-80 1\4 $75-120 1\2 $160-300 0z QP $450-650 Hp $700-1800 Pound $2000-3400

I usuay smoke the cheap stuff if i have to buy. Ya know dont wanna pay to much. :bat:

Bonzo

Veteran
I gave my friend a light and a cut, actually a good size plant of my OGRE, anyway he came by the other day and had just come from one of the clubs and paid $ 75.00 for an 1/8th of their OGRE. First off it wasnt nearly as good as the cut i gave him (hes a med patient by the way) and second , can you imagine paying $ 75.00 for an 1/8 th of pot? Crazy man.Soon hell be smokin his own OGRE thats twice as good and practically free. I love that.

peace

bonz

G

Wow, when it comes to selling a little bit of the stash, texas is a good place to be. $90 for 1/4 of decent nugz. $350 oz for anything that's decent. $400+ for homegrown. Saw a few ppl pay $100 for an eiight of some pretty stanky. Came without a name, but man that stufff knocked down the fucking down, could smell it outside when my friend smoked it inside. Oh, and as always, $40-50 gets you an ounce of hit and miss mexi bud. But honestly, it can be so fresh you couldnt taste the difference between this stuff and the cheaper hydro in the area.

full time daddy
Veteran
well now....... check this........

nor cal ( only at od harvest time ).........lol

cant give a joint away......
1.8 grams 10-25......... depinding on grade
3.5 grams 35-50
14 grams 75-150
28 grams 150-250.......

qp 500-1000
hp 1000-1500
lb 2800-3200 this is all od of corse.............. indo go's

1.8g 25
3.5g 50
14g 150
28g 250-300 who ya know?
qp 1000
hp1600-2000
lb 3000-4000

full time daddy
Veteran
tRuKemist said:
^^^^There's never too much...lol!

yes there is....... hahah nor cal right now........... it will be gone by april....
then all the indo hitsssssssssssssssssss

G

Killer indoor typically $550-600 in my neck of the woods atm, $2000-$2200 a lb.

Killer outdoor about $450-$550 a qp, or $1750- $2000 a lb (depends on strain/quality).

Indoor lately has been White Widow (vintage widow mom from original seed release), Godbud x White Rhino, Godbud, and some others. Outdoor has lately been either Texada Timewarp or Morroccan indica.

G

I hate to buy weed, everything about it. The money, waiting and then the disappointment. But my timing is off on my grow so I when I buy there's two prices from two places. One is a market here in Bogota that sells EVERY kind of plant, fruit and vegtable. Sometimes I can buy "fresh" (not dry) whole plants or parts of plants. It's very cheap maybe a few dollars (5,000 pesos) but most of it is cut too soon and the buds are very inmature. This weed is good only for cooking and or ISO. The other place I can score is my friend (non smoker) and he gets the domestic drug weed, sometimes it's killer Gold from the coast or potent redbud. But I have also gotten reg. brown mersh all for the same price 40,000 pesos (about $18us) for 500 Grams. I am sure you can get much better prices here but I have more interest in growing my own then finding deals.
Peace

Marco Renda

WOW $18USD for 500 grams man that is CMEMORY! I wish it was that price here in Canada then I wouldn't even bother growing!

Take Care and Peace
Marco

G

When I first moved

When I first moved

down here I thought the same thing about just buying weed cause it's so cheap. You know do the hash and oil thing all the time. But after I tasted my fresh cured moutain grown I lost interest in the hit and miss bought weed. However it's a wonderful feeling to spend $18 and get a lb of some really nice red or gold, something I havn't seen up north for maybe 20 years (I mean good Colombian not the price, it's never been that cheap in the US).

Fresh redbud 05

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
redone said:
down here I thought the same thing about just buying weed cause it's so cheap. You know do the hash and oil thing all the time. But after I tasted my fresh cured moutain grown I lost interest in the hit and miss bought weed. However it's a wonderful feeling to spend $18 and get a lb of some really nice red or gold, something I havn't seen up north for maybe 20 years (I mean good Colombian not the price, it's never been that cheap in the US).

Fresh redbud 05

Redone.....I remember buying that exact same Red Colombian weed way back in 1976 for $ 80.00 an ounce.......crazy but true, that was the going price....!!!

G

I remember too Rocky and 80 was high back then for an O in my area (N. Texas) but then a few years later INDICA came to town and I didn't see my killer red anymore. I could still get Colombian into the 80s but it was seedy mersh and the indica sinsemillas out sold em.

G

redone, remember the mexican skunk that came into texas in the early 80's? man, that was the shit. 600.00 lb of skunky bud. im a texas boy, too.

Latest posts

Latest posts