What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

prices in your area

Pactivist

i agree

i agree

Abeatpup said:
350 for pleasure seekers, much less for need.Very small closed circle. Have a waiting list of folks that want. Folks that need, are always first. Just my way.
nuff said!

Here are prices/qualities in Italy:

Weed: Albanian (poor): 1-2 euro/gram
Italian (landrace sativa,poor,usually harvested too early): 2-3 euro/gram
Italian (Dutch strains grown outdoor):4-6 euro/gram
Indoor weed:from 7 euro (big bud,skunk..around 7%-10% thc) to 15 euro (White Widow,White Rhino,Blueberry,Orange Bud...everything really "punchy")

Hashish: Choccolate (soapbar,poor-very low grade hash) 1-2 euro per gram (some pusher sell this on the streets for 5 euro gram)

Moroccan Hash (low-mid grade) from 4 to 10 euro (depending on the quality)

Black Hash & polms:7 euro to 15 euro (charras)

Oil (very hard to find,only after september harvests...) 15-25 euro per gram
Of course al depending on the quality grade (same "brand" of hash can be payd "X" or double depending on the quality).

Usually the prices drop by half if you buy over 100 grams (4 oz)

G

pretty much there are two types... stony shit and hippy schwag

stony shit goes for like 20 an 8th...
hippy schwag goes for like 35 a quarter... and about 250 for 4oz

never needed bulk... so not really educated

eric.

in my area...I can get this..

schwag

1/8 15
1/4 30
1/2 50
1oz 100
QP 250
Lb. 500

Chronic, Dank, Nuggets,Fire, Killah

1/8 40-60
1/4 70-100
1/2 140-200
1oz 300-450

I smoke both and sometimes the schwag is good too.

G

Dank

1/8 $50-60
1/4 $80-100
OZ $300-350
LBS $4000-5600

Buying by the pound is the best in my area. If there is allot floating around, then your going to get a better deal. Supply and demand. Also, if you know the person well, then your also going to get a better deal. This always helps with the price. If your buying through someone, your going to get screwed.

teddynugent

Moonshineman- Prices in NY are crazy for sure.

Where I live:

Beasters- $200-$250 oz. I don't touch this shit though
$40 1/8th.
Killer- $275-$350 oz. This is all I'll smoke
$45-$50 1/8th.
Schwag- $15 1/8th.
$175-$225 1/4LB. There's only one person I know that even sells this stuff anymore and again I don't touch it.

G

Malibu California prices
$50 eighth ounce
$100 quarter ounce
$350 ounce
$1,200 quarter pound

For me it's free.......I grow enough to keep me supplied and to save me from paying these high prices for my medication.

ken

sheffield, uk

prices for high grade local indoor sensi bud, various strains, sometimes named, sometimes a choice of 2 or 3 different strains from each dealer.

also get dutch imported bud, when there is a shortage of good local bud.

quality can vary if you have very bad connections, but generally its good.

£20 eigth oz (3.5g)
£40 quarter oz (7g)
£60 half oz (14g)
£100-£120 oz (28g)

hash is rarely available, and varies in price depending on quality. afghan gold seal or morrocan polm are sometimes available, for slightly less than normal bud prices, but hash has been quite rare in this part of the country, for the last few years.

Last edited:

anasha

New York City...

New York City...

It depends on a quality of bud, but if you want real killer stuff,
at least $1.200 q.p. and thats considered not too bad.

$6.500 for a lb. of real prima weed.

anasha

G

$ 6500.00 an lb...... ouch!

Almost make ya wanta hitch up the horses and go north.

Load the pack mules hit the trail, there's money in that there New York City!

Tex

anasha

Don't do it Tex,

besides plenty of money, here also plenty of "heat" if you know what I mean... Very,very hot.

anasha

G

guest123

gee love to cash in on someof the prices in the states ,, ,, wahooo you guys pay heaps ... someone gets a lot of $$$ there somewhere id say ...
over in oz it varies a little , city prices arent something id lke to pay but still reasonable when you compare courancy changeover , where i live the most your gonna pay is $250 an oz , and thats expensive i think , often goes for $200 an oz and down to @$2OOO A LB and less depending on quality , excellent lbs go from between $2200 and $3200 ... but you have to know the right people to aviod the bush weed , which is brown , badly pruned and well seeded often , quite a tastelss brew , only good for bubbling at best ... lol ll... a shame given there used to be some great stuff come out of here , bad breeding and poor growers have reduced the local strains to rubbish ...

anasha

thats life in a big city...

thats life in a big city...

Thank god I don't have to pay these prices anymore... Now I just roll myown, and get stoned of a half a "j":D of white rhino or ice or...I can go on and on and on...:cool:

I remember when I used to pay $130 for a hundred gramms of a kashkarian hash that send quite few people into a nut-house for a day or two...lol, but those days are over even in uzbekistan I think... We were buying hash in Samarkand and Bukhara that was making people to halucinate (visions ). And it wasn't sprayed with anything. Nothing but good mid-asian hash of 1978.

I wonder, if anything like that can be bought today in Europe. Not in a states. Not even half-ass desant hash around. None.

anasha

G

guest123

ahh well i spose ill post this hash pic for a third time today , as youll see you can make hash as good as you remember yourself , and better ... its up to you
7the_final_result_some_drying_left-med.jpg

G-D

midwest

midwest

The prices are about the some for tops around here
100USD for 1/4
350-320USD for an oz.
1200USD for qp
and so on
But growing your own is priceless!!!:D

anasha

its about hash...

its about hash...

wallyduck,

how long are you curing your hash? I make hash from 4 month old weed( buds not trim ), and usually make in small amounts, because I press by hand. How can I press it if I'll make like 3-5 gramms chunks? I dry shake trough silk screen. Did few times with ice and water when I've had alot of trim, but for some reason didn't like it much. Probably because its too much work.

Anyway, hash that I make is good, in a knock out kind of way, but nothing up and funny about it...Straight-up couch lock hash. Is that cause its made from indicas? But like I was telling you guys before, that hash from mid-asia was most likely from indicas too being that it was grown on a border with afganistan, and it was very up and active type of head... Here I make two pulls, and see you all later :eek: out to lunch for about three hours. Am I doing something wrong? Should I apply heat? Cure for more than four-six month?

Let me know what should I do.

anasha

racketeer

I'm not sure about lb's because I've never bought or asked about them.

Local guys usually charge about $320-350 and it's never half as good as my own but gotta do what you gotta do when you have nothing :(

Now get this, I call because I'm out of smoke one day and need something to tie me over. This fuck face tells me $80 an 1/8! Then he tells me , "no it's killer shit dude, it's purple! I get $500 and oz for this man"

I told him to shove it and went to the store to buy some butane to make some honey oil from all the leftover trimmings I keep. Fuck that!

DIESEL PRICES

DIESEL PRICES

NYCD in amsterdam runs between 5-9 euros a gram depending where i can get it from.........i can sell it for 3,500-4,500 a kg.

Sour Diesel in New YorK City ...$50 = 1.5 grms
$ 150 =4.5 grams
$500-600 = 1 oz.
$8,000 = 1 lb

Anyone paying less than that let me know.

Does anybody know how much bubble hash is selling for in US cities??

pH

G

Last time I figured it out, including utility costs, about $13 an ounce, or $26 per jar pictured. $400 or so for the whole 16 - 18 ounces shown in the curing rotation

111curing.JPG