No announcement yet.

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go east young man. its a reverse gold rush and the real money is on the right coast now

Comment

Originally posted by supermanlives View Post
      go east young man. its a reverse gold rush and the real money is on the right coast now
      Truth.. Whatever your getting in cali, that same pack will go for double over here
      I'm Rolling Sweets, I'm Smoking Sour

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Deez View Post
        Truth.. Whatever your getting in cali, that same pack will go for double over here
        And it doesn't have to have kush in the name. Saw some bomb ass blue dream go for north of 5 a # in the ATL less than a month ago. People dropping crazy money.
        RIP Moth - A brother never met always known! Peace be upon you now and forever!

How do you leave this world? Better or worse than you enter it? This is the measure of success, not money in the bank or stuff in your house but the measure of impact whether positive or negative that you make in the world in which you live.

Comment

middle men are coming the f*ck up
          CA Med Patient in STRICT COMPLIANCE with CA Prop. 215

my shipping container grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=308346

Comment

Originally posted by whadeezlrg View Post
            middle men are coming the f*ck up
            they aren't middle men, they are traffickers.

Comment

I like to call them peddlers
              God said,
              "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

- Genesis 2:29 -
              --------------------
              Give a man a bud, he smokes for a day.
              Teach a man to grow, he smokes for life...

sigpic

Comment

I like to call them them friend of a friends. lol
                God said,
                "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

- Genesis 2:29 -
                --------------------
                Give a man a bud, he smokes for a day.
                Teach a man to grow, he smokes for life...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kifmaster View Post
                  they aren't middle men, they are traffickers.
                  more like brokers
                  Grow thread.
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....04#post7552204

"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
                  "Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
                  "When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
                  -Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Originally posted by supermanlives View Post

Price is dropping just as much on the East Coast . Everyone and their brother is running 10k-16k with undercurrents . See zips going for $150-200 and packs for $2500-3k, nad still dropping . Same deal here unless you have quality , you aint gonna get shit.....

Comment

I can only say what I have seen here in the east coast metropolitan

WHOLESALE

outdoor cali - 1000

headband cali - 2400

star cali - 2600

local exotics - 4800 +
                      BLACK LIVES MATTER

galatians 6:7

The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
                      Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
                      For the wise men and the fools
                      I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan

Comment

Personally I am doin everything I can to bring down the prices. I am NOT big pharma.I grow good solid danky meds and high end connisour,connasour,con.. U kno the good shit.
                        I hear a couple clubs/despensaries bitchin about it and I fuckin smile. Wheelin dealin n healin I say.
                        sigpic

Comment

Didn't I say this would happen?

Comment

Hmmm I have no problem getting rid of Cali outdoor for a decent price.....not like the old days....my friend in Maine told me get it here and it goes for $4,500 per pack....getting it their is the trick.......working on it.
                            Iron City Seeds

NextGen Agricultural Consulting & Iron City Seeds

I grow and am motivated by the pure genius of Heath Robinson!

The more people I meet the more I like my dog

Comment

Can u get a 100 pack of decent cali outdoor for 60k?
                              If so it might be worth the trip hmmm

Comment

No. Maybe a 50 pack.
                                *I'm fairly busy so please excuse my absence or slow responses to PM's!

All about Growroom cooling: Keepin' it cool man (my 1st published article)
                                How to automate reservoir top offs or most anything water-related
                                The only UV-B lighting thread worth a damn
                                CO2 for dummies

Big grow:
                                The 36KW medical/perpetual basement

Comment

Working...
                                X