What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

R

rick shaw

I dont do Ps, thats the dumbest way to try and make money in socal...zips ftw, direct to patient ftw, fuck the clubs ftw.
Bingo,screw wholesalers and dispensaries. Directly to registered patients.

It's a win-win,patient pays less then even the kindest club and your not dependent on one buyer,whose sole job is to beat down the purchase price,while finger fucking your meds.

Your clients look at you as the nice guy if you charge a fair rate, $3,200 broken down for fire,$50 an eighth for bubble,your phone won't stop ringing.
:blowbubbles:

imadoofus

Veteran
very true, dr purps!

almost a decade in, and im still learning, and will always be. knowledge is a path.

the bottom line is you cant sacrifice quantity for quality, which is mostly the case with outdoor. not that it cant be superb product, few years ago got ahold of some outdoor cali that was worth 120 a quater. but that falls back on experience, which only a few outdoor growers truly possess. and for the love of god, ambition often contaminates direction.

T

THE PABLOS

...another foolish thread talking about $$$$$ and selling dope. I prefer the days when everyone could keep their mouths shut.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
risk shaw's 'bubble' comment got me thinking........

Why don't some of these growers who have too much to get rid of start making hash and edibles from it and moving it eastward? At least they could get it off their hands and get some money for it.

zenoonez

Veteran
Hash doesn't move in my neck of the woods. They would probably get more if they sold it local even at those low prices.

supermanlives

Veteran
i am medical technically i dont sell anything . i get compensated for my work. and yes i will run my sucks all i want. whatever that means

T

THE PABLOS

word it however you want...medical man. Why would you feel the need to tell the internet what you do? Makes no sense.

Running your suck= telling faceless strangers your biz

Running your suck= breaking the #1 rule in your medical occupation

Sling away and tell me how much you make next....I mean...are compensated

supermanlives

Veteran
i welcome all legal medical friends. kiss my ass. i am fully legal. i grow medicinal marijuana for medical people at less than half what clubs generally charge and i dont care who knows. i aint in it for money its a passion .

T

THE PABLOS

No sir. Don't get all pissy. No reason to. Sure you're legal...sure every customer has a card. If you say it...it must be true. Do you actually check scripts then? I'm in SD...and legal....can I be your patient? Where do I find you? Are you club affiliated? Which club?

Hit me up in private and tell me how you can serve me and when.

supermanlives

Veteran
no it appears your an asshole and i dont need any money. IGNORE now on. i have all my paperwork for my patients on my wall. goodbye

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
the wholesale market is just like the stock market....insider info helps..if i know a user here is still getting 4k in a certain market i might not dump my shit for 3k so quick.......we all day traders here nothing real special about it...nothing too illegal that it needs to be hidden, we arent discussing whitegirl prices or how to smuggle state to state..just basic compensation rates in markets where everyone and their moms (supposedly) grows or brokers weed.....funny how similar markets are, when we see others dumpin for low theres a panic and everyone starts dumping or stashing....when it gets dry people start conspiring on prices.....i have seen good packs of various kush crosses go for 38(pre98 bubba)-42(cookies) lately which is ridiculously high for this area.....things are gonna come crashing down soon when light deps hit and the eventual flood starts to hit october..