What's new

Strawberry Cough a work in progress

You go CBF... May Spring/Summer be filled with Berrylicious good fruitiness!!! I can't wait to see these babies when they're done... I'm now glued to ma chair! :smile:

G

hey F1, yep bro, the OP has a very nice aroma, ya know when you enter your grow you want to have a bunch of aromas assault ya and great color in your plants. glad you found a male in the first batch and made this batch. thanks again:yes:

I spend alot of my free time just sittin in the grow and starein at the plants. little music, a dube and im happy. so Im lookin for color and smell in there:D

as these plants have grown out, I have not seen a hermie. last night each plant was inspected, progressive prune, and pollinated. of the nine females three were not pollinated. due to there growth. may even cull um and put a few more mothers in there. wouldnt mind puttin a SBC male acrosss moonshines Nice Plant. its funny that i was thinkin that the SB would show up in the more indica plants, you know from the mother SBF. but seems the plants that look more sativa actually have the SB.

MsHerb, from the plants in the first batch, its pretty good weed. I myself wasnt overly impressed with what i grew, sent some beans around and some clone plants. feedback was good and F1 likes it well enough to go again. so I did another run of 20 and its whats happenin now. happy with it so far, and pleased that there is a strawberry componat in the plants. now its just a search for a potent plant. Smoke out reveals the best as ya well know:D

CBF

R

rule35sub1

CBF said:
MsHerb, from the plants in the first batch, its pretty good weed. I myself wasnt overly impressed with what i grew, sent some beans around and some clone plants. feedback was good and F1 likes it well enough to go again. so I did another run of 20 and its whats happenin now. happy with it so far, and pleased that there is a strawberry componat in the plants. now its just a search for a potent plant. Smoke out reveals the best as ya well know:D

CBF

too true, too true :joint:

Hey rule... Haven't got that Cherry Bomb II yet. Last time I checked for it myself they were out of stock :no: I've been waitin for that one... A friend of mine wanted me to grow out some purple haze for her... I told her to find me some beans and her wish was my command... :smile:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
CBF said:
hey teresa,
plants are lookin good, betcha there gonna be huge in those tubs. have some nice Strawberry smell in them beans:D happy to finally have those aromas in the grow. now need a potent one and Ill be good to go. wishin ya good fortune with those plants

CBF

Thank's for the very kind word's CBF :wave: :friends:

S.C. #1.........

1483Feb07388-thumb.JPG

1483Feb07389-thumb.JPG

1483Feb07390-thumb.JPG

1483Feb07391-thumb.JPG

S.C. #2.............

1483Feb07392-thumb.JPG

1483Feb07394-thumb.JPG

1483Feb07395-thumb.JPG

1483Feb07396-thumb.JPG

S.C. #3.............

1483Feb07397-thumb.JPG

1483Feb07398-thumb.JPG

1483Feb07399-thumb.JPG

1483Feb07400-thumb.JPG

Group shot's.................

1483Feb07401-thumb.JPG

1483Feb07405-thumb.JPG

1483Feb07406-thumb.JPG

1483Feb07407-thumb.JPG

MsHerbalivation thank's for the kind word's :friends: just hope i can do a good a job as CBF with them.Your's are looking very :yummy: CBF sweetie :wave: :wink: .

G

teresa........ you have already outdone me, those plants are Bushey as all get out. DWC or what. Hydro really grows um fast. so much more vegetation. lookin forward to the girth on them girls when they put it on:D

CBF

fuaryone

Ya'...

Ya'...

Those do really look nice :wink: ... I don't think all of my clones are gonna root... I'm gonna throw in those last 3 beans of the orig SBC S2's or whatever they were (Sensa Soaked) seeds... what else I haven't decided yet... Maybe some more of that Purple chicken... (TexasMystic x Bluehen) :biglaugh: ... but not overferted this time, and flushed properly... peace.

Dang T... Those plants are looking mighty gorgeous. I just came up from checkin on my girls in flower and boy... I adjusted the LST on them and my hands were smellin so smokable... Then I come back to find those pics of yours and wow... Things to look forward to!!!
:smile:

G

fuaryone said:
... Maybe some more of that Purple chicken... (TexasMystic x Bluehen) :biglaugh: ...

hey F1, I run into that old boy down over in the draw that ran that chicken last year. hes high steppin happy theres more of it headed this way. after smokin it last season im keepin some for myself this time around.:yes:\

CBF

G

34 days or so.........

34 days or so.........

just a few shots of some bud on these plants, theres three plants that have extreme frost on um, and are the more sativa lookin plants.

lookin um over and seems they took the pollination well as all the pollied branches have the brown curlin hairs.....even some unwanted budlets:D

some kinda frost on that last pic, even the large fans have trics top and bottom, down the stem, and the nice SB aroma. there just startin to develop bud.

CBF

G

mm thats just so damn tasty looking!!

looks like someone took confectionars sugar to your plants! :friends:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Damn CBF there lookin sweetie :yummy: really frosting up nicely.Have just put mine in one of the flowering room's today so week or so should know what they are.

S.C. #1......

S.C #2..........

S.C. #3.........

Group shot's #1 on right #2 in middle and #3 on the left.......

S.C. #1 is 24 in. on the nose while #2 and #3 are 20 in. each :canabis: :wink: .

CBF ~ Looking really frosty... Gorgeous looking plants!

Teresa ~ You're babies aren't look bad either.

You guys got some phenonminal grows going. I'm glued to this thread.
:smile:

G

danimal, MsHerb.....thanks for the words, plants are really startin to take off, wish the bud went as fast as the seed, you can already see seed pods formin.

teresa......wowza, those are some nice bushy plants. im thinkin most of the plants in my OP musta stretched 2X or a bit more. thinkin a measurement is in order.

heres a few buddin shots from tonite while feedin............

CBF

mhung420

Plants are looking beautiful CBF. Im currently at day 18 of flower on my DP SC. Really happy to hear about the smell, can't wait to get a wiff of mine :canabis: Hope all the seeds your making pop up nice one day. Here's a pic of my SC at day 16. When the pic is enlarged it looks like a spider web of leaves. Excellent grow, Peace.

G

2004 OMCA Winners
1st Place - Stephen and Debra Tomlinson - White Widow

2nd Place - Joseph Meirs - AK-47

3rd Place - Clifford Spencer - Strawberry Cough

That's some pretty HIGH company SC is keeping :canabis:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
they are looking nice an frosty to me. I think I might have to spend a little $$ and order some of them. :canabis: :chin: :joint: :moon: :biglaugh:

G

mhung420....your bud shot resembles quite a few of the plants i have goin. hazy plant im thinkin, be nice if a whopper haze plant showed up:yes:

fredster.....hey bro, thanks for that tidbit, archived for future use. my buddy chickenman just finished a SBC plant, looks sativa dom in growth, huge bud, and a serious body blast, with a clean head. not near the looker these girls are. F1(fuaryone) did the work on this batch of seed, the longer they flower the tighter the group gets.

gpb.....have heard theres guys givin beans of this strain away :wink:

CBF

G

helllloooooooMsHerb, the plants are doin just fine, just figured id give it a rest, and wait till they started packin on some pounds:D somethin to look at. there at 43 days today, had a peek at um this eve on the way home. do need to get a better set up for pollination, as i have a few more sites than i want on um. all the pollination occured down low so all the tops are in fine shape.

thanks for stayin with the thread
CBF