What's new

Strawberry Cough a work in progress

G

SBC 05........

SBC 05........

............in order to make some room for upcommin projects, i sent out the rooted clones from some of the females in this grow to growers out there. each clone was #ed so if ya kept track of your plant ill be showin pics of each every now and again till harvest. and doin a smoke out on each.

this is SBC 05, very sativa dom in flower, unbelievable frost all over this plant, standin trics. the sweet bubblegummy smell is changin to what has been described by a few as hazey. most all the plants that i have previously grown did this. i do believe that the SB aroma will return in the jar, as its happened to most of the plants, and it only takes two weeks in the jar.

i had expected the SB componants to be in the indica dom plants, but all the sativa types had the best early aromas. :confused: the plant is less than 3ft tall after bein flowered around 14 to 16 inches. she was trained and pistolwhipt, and a progressive prune durin flower. have tried to maintain buds in the 16 to 18 inch range on the plant(from the top)

hope ya like um, and best of luck to the holder of this plant.

CBF

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
My lord some frosty plant's you have going there CBF!!Bet who ever get's your #5 is going to be a very happy camper.Believe it to be 8 day's i've been in 12/12 now havent streched to much yet #1 about 3 in. and #'s 2 and 3 about 2 in.

S.C. #1.......

It's a girl .........

S.C. #2........

This one has me worried look at one node and.........

Then next node down i see this..........

S.C. #3 still undecided what it want's to be so just a couple pic's......

Well so far look's like 1 female 1 possible hermi
:confused: and 1 still unknown :wave: :friends: :wink:

G

teresa, most definitly looks like a herm to me. keep an eye on it and see if it dont push a hair out of it. early on I thought I had a herm, was ready to pull it and it pushed a hair out of what looked like a nut to me. think I had mentioned it to fuaryone in this thread or at the OG thread. thats to bad, so far havent seen any on these girls. what kinda temps you runnin, as the one other clone I sent around hermed on a grower, which he related to high temps.

hopefully the other will be a nice girl for ya.

CBF

G

SBC 09

SBC 09

had a chance to drive out to the grow tonite, so grabbed a few pics of the SBC 09 plant.

another nice example of this grows plants. trained well, lots of frost, pretty heavy on the undersides of the leaf. this plant had the nice sweet bubblegummy smell as well and now there really startin to turn over as they dont smell very good at all. some kinda bad body odor, had heard some say once that there bud had a old hippie smell to it, lol.

you can see that the bud is just startin to erupt. this plant has five nice pretty even colas formin, 16 inchers:D

pretty suprised by the tric field on most of these plants, not that it means its potent, but is great bag appeal.

CBF

I love that last picture!

I love that last picture!

Wow, CBF, I love the out of focus sugary budlets. :eek: I can't imagine how yummy that will look when finished. :canabis: Nice job. Looking forward to your next update. Hopefully, the smell improves--that's what I hear.
NoS

G

SBC #13

SBC #13

hey NOS, thanks for stoppin by. didnt have my eyeballs in and was wobblin takin those pics, lol.

these pics are of the #13 plant, little lighter in bud, same tric field as the others,

this plant retains its sweet berry aroma. four good colas goin.

this next pic is of a whorled branch, a growth from the second toppin. three nugs at the one spot. these lower budlets are the same size as the normal branchin. so appears i have extra weight at that point?

CBF

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
CBF

CBF

I also have sveral of these in flower.Just starting to put on resin on the small buds.All of them have a dominant Haze odor.Maybe a little something behind it on a few plants but overall haze.How much Haze is in this cross?I didn't even know it had haze until I saw the long lower branches grow straight out and turn up at the very end and knew I had seen this.Realized it was a Haze trait I was looking at.And now the Haze odor to go with it.
Do you know the makeup?My apoligies if you have gone over this already.
Take care....................CC

G

Capt. Crip said:
I also have sveral of these in flower.Just starting to put on resin on the small buds.All of them have a dominant Haze odor.Maybe a little something behind it on a few plants but overall haze.How much Haze is in this cross?I didn't even know it had haze until I saw the long lower branches grow straight out and turn up at the very end and knew I had seen this.Realized it was a Haze trait I was looking at.And now the Haze odor to go with it.
Do you know the makeup?My apoligies if you have gone over this already.
Take care....................CC

some good info on the beginnin pages on the story behind this plant. its Strawberry Fields(afghani) X haze.

CBF

G

SBC 14

SBC 14

heres some shots of the #14 plant...........

this is the most indica dom plant, the very dark green plant in veg.

this plant is displayin some very nice color, on top and underneath the fans, the bud leaf tips have a bit of purp on um as well

pretty good lookin plant. good resin , the smell is not sweet berry. as with most unfamiliar as im not good at aromas and tastes. smells dank:D

last pic is a seeded bud on the plant. all the plants shown so far have been seeded. really like the colors of this plant.

CBF

G

hello MsHerb.........today is 51 days, im lookin for 65 to 70 days. have left one go 84 days before and its to couchy. want to try a few branches, one off each plant right at 60 days. will take a look at the trics this weekend, 56 days.

lol, so ya get all that. sativa lookin bud so may go a bit longer, they really havent fattened up much yet either.

CBF

G

hello HOG, thanks for visitin my grow. plants are commin along nicely, lots of trics, and some color commin on. thinkin 10 to 15 more days. need to get to RatShack and get a new magnifier as mine shite the bed. good luck on your venture sounds great.

grow is at 55 days on the SBC today, thinkin they will go the 70 days or close to that. waitin for the bud to plump. had some room on the cam while in the grow last night. couple shots to gawk at. will get a couple of the plants I havent shown so far this eve:D

one thing for sure, this strain is very frosty, have had a huge tric field with all the plant types grown.

CBF

G

Hey CBF those are looking real nice. Nice and frosty! I had two of my sbc go 90 days +

G

Boink said:
Hey CBF those are looking real nice. Nice and frosty! I had two of my sbc go 90 days +

hey boink where the hell ya been:D thanks for the props and commin by. so what did ya think, did ya like DPs version, was it pretty good smoke?

and whats up with the Black Chunk bud, have ya tried it yet? lemmee know what ya think, if it was a bust tell me I can take it:D

CBF

G

WOW......that #1 plant is huge eh, and all girls. very big plants teresa, must have a nice high ceilin. so what became of the male lookin flower? did ya see anymore?

your gonna need somethin to hold those girls up, when the bud gets goin they cant handle the weight:yes:

notice that topped #3 still has a single cola goin, the second growth is way below eh?

CBF

G

SBC 21

SBC 21

this plant is one of the taller plants in the grow. mylar sucks as a background. so pics are a bit fugged up. aroma is changin to a ripeness, to over ripe fruit. plant appears to have some of the larger bud. or taller cola.

leaf is gettin a purple color as she finishes. still some time to go

CBF

G

SBC 14

SBC 14

single shot of the more indica plant

this plant has the best color of all the SBC

CBF

G

SBC 10

SBC 10

heres the #10 plant. slight sweetness under the overripe smell. the SBC aroma dominates the space.

another plant with a good tric field, buds will have good bag appeal if anything.

doesnt apper that this plant will be a big yielder, thinner lookin bud. calyx(sp) hasnt plumped as of yet.

lookin around 10 more days and see if they get some weight to um, hopein they dont go to much longer, lookin to make it under 70 days.

CBF

Latest posts

Latest posts