What's new

Strawberry Cough a work in progress

G

hey sunnyside, thanks for stoppin by. have toked the SBC, not bad lookin for better:yes: bubbas in the flower room, sourD still gettin used to its surroundins.

CBF

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Alrighty then guess this is the first something something to report on.Last night while tucking the little ones in i noticed something weird on S.C. #3 the one i topped just a few day's ago.As ive never seen this before havent a clue what's up.Right under the seed leaves look's to be a leaf growing out?

1483Jan13153-med.JPG

1483Jan13151-med.JPG

1483Jan13148-med.JPG

1483Jan13152-med.JPG

Top....

1483Jan13154-med.JPG

Other than that all looking good.Anyone else ever have this happen to them ,or seen it?Sorry about the poor quality of pic's!!

G

they prolly wont turn out to be anything, once top gets goin they will brown off, what im thinkin.

thanks teresa
CBF

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Thank's for your thought's CBF :wave: .

S.C. #1.....

1483Jan15157-thumb.JPG

1483Jan15159-thumb.JPG

1483Jan15160-thumb.JPG

1483Jan15161-thumb.JPG

S.C. #2.......

1483Jan15164-thumb.JPG

1483Jan15165-thumb.JPG

1483Jan15166-thumb.JPG

S.C. #3....Topped plant.........

1483Jan15174-thumb.JPG

1483Jan15176-thumb.JPG

1483Jan15178-thumb.JPG

The freak leaf......

1483Jan15184-thumb.JPG

1483Jan15187-thumb.JPG

Till next time :wave: :wink: .

G

13 days flower

13 days flower

some pics from tonite of the plants at 13 days flower

this is a shot of a typical plant in the grow, most appear 50/50 maybe more indica in um.

shot of one of the grow tops

this plant is the indica plant. darker leaf, and shorter in growth.

and a top shot of it.

the next two are the 2 males i kept

the rhubarb plant was just undernuted, its a real pig as its feed twice as much now as the others. the indica likes a bit heavier feed.

really have started to go now in the last five days, rreally drinkin the water. plants have tightened up and not seein anymore wierd growth, seems they have settled in and the stretch is over.

CBF

Dang CBF...

I've been lookin all over for that Strawberry Cough. She is such a beauty. Pics #3 and #5 are so friggin beautiful. Your garden is lookin lush and gorgeous. Keep up the awesome grow man!
:smile:

G

Ms H,

thanks for stoppin by, there are quite a few plants and beans from the original seedbatch these plants came from in circulation. teresa and another ICer have seed from this seedbatch.

see how they turn out, gonna make some seed with these plants;)

6 wks or so till the finish.

CBF

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
S.C. #1..........

1483Jan24_69-thumb.JPG

1483Jan24_73-thumb.JPG

1483Jan24_74-thumb.JPG

S.C. #2..........

1483Jan24_76-thumb.JPG

1483Jan24_81-thumb.JPG

1483Jan24_83-thumb.JPG

S.C. #3 Topped plant........

1483Jan24_85-thumb.JPG

1483Jan24_91-thumb.JPG

1483Jan24_93-thumb.JPG

Weird growth on the bottom's still around on #3.....

1483Jan24_86-thumb.JPG

Now notice a few strange looking leaves on her.......

1483Jan24_88-thumb.JPG

Group shot's #1 on right #2 in middle and #3 on left........

1483Jan24102-thumb.JPG

1483Jan24105-thumb.JPG

1483Jan24106-thumb.JPG

1483Jan24107-thumb.JPG

G

some more male pics..........

some more male pics..........

.........rained out today, took the two males out of the flower room last night, moved away from the girls, natual light with some evenin supplamental light.

hey teresa your plants are lookin great, thanks for stayin with the thread. how long are you lettin um go before you flower? do you plan on any trainin or pruniin other than the toppin? what type a boomer are you runnin in flower?

few shots of the males, this plant i liked out of all the others just from its growth. had larger leaf than any of the other males, and a heavier stalk. the flower compared to the 02male is much larger and fuller.

some top shots off this 01male

this is the other male(02), weak stalk as it flowers, typical of most of the plants in the grow. as its stretched i dont care for it anymore. may use it on just a few females.

most peeps dont care to look at a male, im hopein to see some frost on these, as the females have been very frosty plants. the 01male is the heavier yielder wouldnt you say, wouldnt this be a trait selected for in a male his SIZE:D i like big nutted males with at least some trics visable.(hey no effin jokes)lol.

anyway somethin to look at:D

CBF

fuaryone

Nice CBF

Nice CBF

Hope you find the good pheno's your looking for... I'm looking forward planting some again... Altho' I will not look for a particual cutting... thanks for the heads up in your PM... you da' man for sure... I've got 8 cuts... 5 TW and 3 g13xhp... if they all do good... I'll veg them good, and just grow those, with plenty of room for each... hoping to get 1.oz a plant under my 2 400's... The mutt in my garden now... (TM x BH) x LSD#4 is the biggest yeilder in my garden... I'm flowering a TW outside... I'm not waiting for-ever for the males to realease pollen (outdoors) from the A11 f2's... I'm just gonna cross it with TW... so I don't have to wait for seeds to ripen... or maybe I can get a lil' pollen today... with this cold weather, sheez my plants are like 36 days... pretty soon it will be too late to pollinate... if they go 50 dys flower... it's already to late... if I want it again, guess I'll have to buy it... or trade... at any rate i'm cutting back on plant #'s due to my health... I should be able to get 1.oz a plant with 8 plant's under @ 53w p.s.f... even from seed... thats all I need... my biggest SBC yeilded about 22 grams of bud... but was crowed... goodluck I' be following along... peace. :wave:

G

G6@21days flower

G6@21days flower

few shots of the grow at 21 days of flower. most of the plants are pretty close, and most all are the sativa type plant. 2.5X stretch in flower.

started with pistolwhipts prune and will finish with DWDs progressive prune on um.

have two plants that are real rangey/spindly, torn between tcullin um to add a few more clone plants, or just finish um for bud :confused:

most plants have trics commin on, and bud is haired up good. should have some nice plants to look at by next weekend.

thanks to all growin these out, and all that came by. hopefully we can get this SBC in more IC grows:yes:

CBF

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
CBF said:
.........hey teresa your plants are lookin great, thanks for stayin with the thread. how long are you lettin um go before you flower? do you plan on any trainin or pruniin other than the toppin? what type a boomer are you runnin in flower?

CBF

Think this is week 5 of veggin but and have been taking it pretty easy on them.Trying to make room but time to get them in gear.Will be taking clones this weekend and jacking up the nutes.What i'm going to do

:confused: Tree room will be openned up next week as the Hash Plant will be harvested :confused: still not sure :biglaugh: .But i know they will get bigger :canabis: ........

S.C. #1...........

1483Feb01254-thumb.JPG

1483Feb01255-thumb.JPG

1483Feb01256-thumb.JPG

1483Feb01257-thumb.JPG

S.C. #2........

1483Feb01258-thumb.JPG

1483Feb01259-thumb.JPG

1483Feb01260-thumb.JPG

1483Feb01261-thumb.JPG

S.C. #3 Topped Plant.........

1483Feb01262-thumb.JPG

1483Feb01263-thumb.JPG

1483Feb01264-thumb.JPG

1483Feb01265-thumb.JPG

Group shot's #1 on right #2 in middle and #3 on the left side.........

1483Feb01250-thumb.JPG

1483Feb01251-thumb.JPG

1483Feb01252-thumb.JPG

1483Feb01253-thumb.JPG

:wave: :friends: :wink: .

Teresa the grow is lookin awesome woman. Can't wait to see this one finish up. I finally got some SBC beans myself. I will be growing those out in my next batch. Keep up the good grow girl!
:smile:

G

27 days in the hole..........

27 days in the hole..........

took some pics this am, plants are lookin pretty good. have two very stretchy/spindley plants, one indy, three close to 50/50 plants, and three that lean more to the haze in um. very thin sativa leaf in the bud.

growth is pretty even with a few plants 4/5 inches taller. very hungry plants, seems i should have fed um heavier in veg, as there losin some bottom leaf.

some shots of a few of the plants. this first plant is one of the hazier plants, and of the three has the heaviest tric field. ANNNNND its strawberry all the way. in there this am and the smell when brushin um against them is faint sweet strawberry, stem rub and its sweet berry. finally have the SB aroma in flower. the stock this batch came from used a SB aroma/taste plant.

few of the other plants

next shot is a top off I think the heavier yieldin plant in the grow. one of the 50/50 plants.

have been collectin pollen the past few days and will do the deed this eve when the lights come back on. only the two raggedty plants wont get lucky.

also gonna have some Bubba Cough, Strawberry Diesel, Cripple Cough and Berry Bomb beans from this grow:yes:

also have found the cause of my last grow goin south:( Blueboard insulation leaks light, the light actually reflects through the compressed bubbles at such a low intensity that i couldnt see it till I sat in the dark for 1hr or better before i could see a faint glow through the board.tore it down lined with black plastic and reinstalled. OPs a go now:D

CBF

G

hey teresa,
plants are lookin good, betcha there gonna be huge in those tubs. have some nice Strawberry smell in them beans:D happy to finally have those aromas in the grow. now need a potent one and Ill be good to go. wishin ya good fortune with those plants

Msherb, glad to have ya aboard, look forward to seein um in your OP. i think this batch will definity be worth the time.

CBF

fuaryone

CBF...

CBF...

Well I'll be damned... :biglaugh: I'm happy you found one with a good SB smell... and I've heard nothing of hermie(s)... at least not yet that I read... I'm smoking some this morning of a more Sat pheno... I think from what I've smoked, it is a very nice smoke... even if you don't get a full on Strawberry taste or smell... I'm certainly pleased you found one in smell... what's next the taste test-???... if it tastes like SB and is potent :canabis: that would be great... I'll be following along to the end... and thats just really good news to hear-!!!... stay safe and peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts