What's new

Strawberry Cough a work in progress

fuaryone

Cool breeze:)-CBF...

Cool breeze:)-CBF...

So I heard on O.g. that ya' found a good one... I'm happy as hell, because that means I can find one possibly myself... whenever... I get to 'em... I'm still smoking the Haze14 x A11 blend joint I rolled up at noon, got half left... finish that pup up soon... or maybe save it for tomorrow, and have a few bowls of ST#3 x Rom/C99 2-3-4 max hit stuff... I don't lie :yummy: it's that good... I got lucky there... I hope I did with my selections for those beans (few) I made ... got me thinking I should have given it more credit... then I did at the time... it's great news on the SBC, all from 3 seeds :friends: still got the other 3 too-!!!... LOL... :chin: ... peace.

G

last SBC plants.......

last SBC plants.......

F1, I think there are a few better than the #10plant. and it was pretty good. there are three plants that have lept the bubblegummy smell, and sure a few more will pick up the SB aroma in the jar. just need to find one that has the SB taste as well

heres some shots of the last plants as the last five SBC came down today. first up is the #5 plant. lots of lavender/purple on this plant, very sativa dom leaf. the most resinous plant in the grow. this pic is minus a limb I had taken earlier.

heavy tric field, the colorin is from cool temps, most all the plants had some purp highlights, a few were very nice to look at.

this plant is the #15, not much color, but the heavier bud on this plant.

this plant I had taken a early limb from as well. nice head with this one.

CBF

CBF,, Great job, they all look great. I cant wait to see a few cured nugs, and i bet you cant wait to smoke them lol. You did an awsome job with these, you should be very proud.Thanks and keep em growin..........Herb

fuaryone

Yes, CBF...

Yes, CBF...

They look very nice... The bottom shots show more yeild... In some ways I think they resemble TM in their growth... and I have some seeds of SBC X #7 male TexasMystic... Some of those TM get pretty fat... the purpleing is a nice bonus... I got about one 2 gram bud of it left... but I'm swamped in Romberry F2... it's a good smoke but seems I don't... and the 1st taste of the Purple Chicken on LSD#4... it did not improve the potency... did give it size & late hermie flowers... I'll keep the 2 small purple Blackchunks... the A11... ST#3 x Rom/C99... + I still have N.H. / Tw / TM / C99 x Rom/C99 /and also some Bangladesh... and all that Romberry chunky bud... I'm gonna make peanut butter cookies only with canna butter... those will be good for bedtime as they put me right to sleep... your plants look great... I can't wait for your personal final like assesment of them, but eveyone seems to be enjoying them... happy tasteing/ 'er testing :canabis: ... stay safe and peace. F1.