What's new

Pipeline Gardens--2007

rberciol

Nice grow pipe! Good luck with growing good weed!

Nie jesteś czasem Polakiem, bo jakoś kojarze Ciebie na polskim forum :p

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Awesome, pipeline. Your raindance has been working! Nice.

VanderleiRainDance.jpg

soxx16

looks like things are comin along nicely pipeline! good to see that the weather has been good to the outdoors. im sittin inside right now because it was raining and work got called off! :woohoo: keep at it. :smoke:

M

mossy

Cheers for the girls pipeline.... :headbange
Lets hope for a nice bit of sunshine after your showers.

What is your strongest grower up to now..
they must be shooting up.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys, hope everyone's summer is going well!

rberciol- Thanks for stopping by! The herb will definately be good, will be glorious actually! :canabis:

Hey Dignan, I'm so glad we got this rain! The spring rains really make transplanting easy and all the seed comes up in one flush..... The way nature intended it.... :smoke: Cool raindance shot! :yes:

Hey thanks, soxx16! These guys love these days with alternating rain and clear blue sky! :D

Hey Mossy, there was plenty of sun in between showers today! I was outside all day like always and it was wild.... just as surfaces would start to dry out another rain would come..... Got to love it! :rasta:

Went out this evening since we had rain and the little ones have definately stretched a bit since this weekend! Bet they will really shoot up after this rain! Went because I kept thinking about these branches that I had just ripped off above the plot.... I decided the trip would be worth it to prune them off and go through one more time for a final weeding and opening up the spots, and I'm sure glad I did! Some little ones will get a suprise dose of sun tomorrow....... :canabis:

Topped the very smallest bundle of expanding leaves on the largest Bubba Chunk and Cheesey Chunk..... I know I'll be thanking myself later! :yummy:

No pics, too rainy.... :woohoo:

(from last season)

Last edited:

Evolution

i am a big fan of all your photos pipe... superb composition, you have a great eye...

got any more garden pics/updates?

peace and best wishes....

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! Can't wait to watch these gals grow up! We're done canna gardening over here until late june early july, so won't be many updates until then..... Think I'll start some more seedlings for that trip here in a week or 2. But which ones?..... :chin:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still haven't got final numbers yet, mossy, but we're looking good! Every strain is up and out! Some more than others.... Just have a bunch of little fat leaved seedlings..... Ranging from just cotyledonous leaves to 5 sets of leaves and a foot tall..... We'll try and get some shots here in a few weeks..... Sorry mossy, don't have the pleasure of watchin them grow up as you do...... Wish I did! :canabis:

M

mossy

Yeah pipe..I would be a nervous wreck on a remote grow.
I get edgy if I do not see their smiling faces every day... :pointlaug
but needs must huh..
it is all about making the best of what you have...
and I am expecting great things out of your grow.. :smoke:
:listen2: watch for V early sexing on the f3 af's...
as in mine has definite balls at 10 days old..

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't seen the MazarxLR f3's for a couple weeks now.... Hoping for an August harvest! :yummy:

In a couple weeks more seed will be germinated in flats to fill the remaining holes.... And if they're all filled, they're stayin out there anyway! :canabis:

Couple shots to fill the gap..... :smoke:

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Beautiful cat, pipe. Great photos. Learning lots here by watching. Keep it up dewd.

M

mossy

I like the one with the mouse on..
but..the cat is brill too.. :headbange
Fingers crossed for your girls.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning guys! Thanks!

I'm still learning this year too.... Just have to listen to mother cannabis and you'll know what to do and when.... The info is out there..... Just tap in.... :smoke:

That mouse shot is my fav too, for sure! I tried getting another without the camera loop, but that was a tough shot for a dark backyard! :yes:

Going to do some camping this afternoon and tonight! Won't be making the trip to see the gals again for another couple weeks though.....

Have a good weekend!

By the way, that was last night's midnight spliff..... First one with hemp paper and I'd say It is stronger than standard papers for sure! Softer too! Why don't we have a hemp industry? They're letting every other developed nation on earth make money off us for something as easy to produce as hemp..... :chin:

(North Jam--last season)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This afternoon 3 HTC-Sunshine IBL and 3 HTC-Skunk IBL will be on their way to glory...... Just warning yall.... :yummy:

M

mossy

pipe...ours are almost the same age... :chin:
so they should be looking a bit like this...

..'course....if they are looking like this...you could be a Grandparent before you go back..

on my F2 grow..a 3.5 week old male pollenated the full tent..I thought THAT was fast.
These ones beat even that.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No kidding, beat it by half! :yoinks:

Thanks for the shots! I'll try to get a few here soon....

A couple views from the garden yesterday....

phytochrome conversion from the red conformation to far-red..... :smoke:

Been training the branches on these giant pumpkins in a spiral to keep them more compact. They grow so quick!

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks NPK! I appriciate it!

Waitin on some rain at the moment and doesn't look like we'll be seeing any soon..... May have to run out a little water in a couple days..... :drum:

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! :wave:

(last season)

(this winter)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts