What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pipeline Gardens--2007

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never throught of him as waving... He was patting at the window/door wanting out....

No flat, oval stems... It is a freaky mutant though....

Wood decay fungi.... technically its able to be eaten, but I wouldn't touch it....

Felt like spring today, but temps should be dropping over the next couple days.... Bring on the pain.... :bigeye:

Spring's on the way! About a month and a half! :woohoo:

M

mossy

Get me progression photos if you can..
I Love freakies.

I have one of the oval flatter stems ATM..I am observing.

Instead of a waving cat..I have a laughing dog...

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool dog, mossy! He sure looks happy! I love a good dog.....

I've never seen oval stems on cannabis.... :chin:

Freaky progression:

M

mossy

Every freaky is like a little puzzle..like..
why is it doing That..what is making it tick..
I love freakies...they make you think.. :chin:

My youngest son sends us photos of the dog..to make us homesick... :D

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like a german shepherd mix... :chin: Cool dog! I love that shot...

Not sure exactly why the freaky is doing what she;s doing... could be the side suplimental lighting before putting under the big light.... but I hear she/he;s branching like the supercropped one.... I guess the supercropper is a fem but has a decent single crack along the kink going now.... Is this usual? She's alright I guess, I will be observing here soon...

Don't mind me if eye'm missing for a day or 2.... On holiday down in the tropics... I love it here!!!! Feels like a giant conservatory! :eek: I envy yer climate now.... ;)

Back to catch up fully asap.... :D

Couple views to keep ya entertained.... Think eyem falling in love w. the sun.... :D

Gopher tortoise :yes:

Last edited:
M

mossy

You enjoy your R & R m8...

Normal for a super-crop to crack sometimes...because they end up swelling around the bend point..I often think they look like an arse... :smoke:

:listen2: Would you be on holiday by yourself..or would there be a certain lady with you..? Cough..cough... :rolleyes:

Have a great weekend m8..what ever you are doing.. :joint:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks mossy... Nope, down here w/ my parents and brother.... Sure wish she was here though... :D

Its supremely perfect weather for the next couple days.... paradise... may not be able to leave... :yes:

Working on yer thread still... Eye'm not giving up, believe it or not... :D

M

mossy

pipeline said:
Thanks mossy... Nope, down here w/ my parents and brother.... Sure wish she was here though... :D

pipe..you're scaring me.. :eek:
when I have had a good smoke..I keep getting these visions..
of you..and a starched collar..and a long aisle..

Man.. :nono:
I can see you spliced and diced before harvest..
I told you to watch these leap years..they are dangerous... :muahaha:

Best of luck to you m8..a good partner should enhance your life.

When you can...give me a yell and I will catch you up on the grow..no need to read the whole thread..you know how much I prattle on.

Have a great holiday weekend m8.. :joint: