What's new

Pipeline Gardens--2007

M

mossy

Cucumber is doing around 6 ins per day..I am impressed..
but I couldn't get a pumpkin on the patio..
If I had a bit of land..I would Love to grow something that big..just for the hell of it... :headbange
pipe..I know it's Friday..and you are gonna say..cut down on the smoke Mossy... :joint:
:D
But..I have been invaded by a set of mini-rippers..
Flaming Ants have been nicking my germinating seeds.... :jawdrop:
Honestly...I didn't believe my own eyes the first time..
but..I have seen them repeat it..so measures will have to be taken..
cheeky buggers leave the empty calyx in the pot as well..they are only after the nutrient rich inner seed.
Have a good weekend m8...and may all your seedlings be girls... :headbange

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That cucumber is going to take over, just a word of warning! :D

Be prepared to get out the knife later this summer..... or maybe train it up a small temporary fence...

Little bastard ants..... You need some of these.... Assassin bugs.... Comin right up..... (assassins mating--a new view for me.... :D)

From last year, this is an adult obviously, not sure if it is the same species as above....
Wheel assassin bug eatin a japanese beetle on our apple tree....

Other views.... Check out the flowers on this spinach! Come on autumn! :canabis:

M

mossy

Aw pipeline..Man..
I have pumpkin envy now.
I miss the XL veg growing from the UK..

the cucumber is trying..but it's not quite the same is it.. :muahaha:

Do you think those bugs could stand trans-atlantic postage.. :chin:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The pumpkins are growin fast! This pic is a day or 2 old and they were out farther than this today! :yoinks:

Be glad though, mossy.... There wouldn't be much room left for the cannas if you turned a pumpkin loose out on your porch. They grow like there's no tomorrow!

Still haven't unloaded my whole cam, still sorting.... Heres a couple to tie ya over...

Black Indy F3 generation (mazar x lowrider) in front..... Sunshine IBL in rear! :canabis:

Black Indy youngins up close :headbange

Last edited:
M

mossy

pipeline..I have to say..
I am impressed.
You play your season V well.
If I tried that..they would be dead.
Nice and chunky..
no stretch..
nice man.. :headbange

Is that a Mooli..?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks mossy, whats a mooli?

The pumpkins are kickin into high gear today.... 1.5 inches rain!!! :woohoo:

Can't wait to see what the cannas think of this weather.... Boy am I glad I topped those 2 chunks!

No more seedlings are up.... I bet a couple more will pop up in a day or 2, this rain had to get them thinking....

Still didn't get the cam unloaded.... Must be enjoyin my summer.... :D

Maize

M

mossy

Mooli is a large white radish type thing..the one you have the roots trimmed on the slab. I am sure I recognise the leaves.
Good Luck m8...and happy harvesting..

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good, pipeline! I especially like the flowering spinach, looks like pistils!
Maybe it's your new stealth cross? :biglaugh:
Let's get that camera downloaded, love to see what you and that one hitter come up with! :D

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure about mooli, may be a different cultivar.... These are Daikon long radishes I guess.... http://www.simplyhydroponics.com/daikon_long_radish.htm

Hey highlighter! That spinach suprised me too! I didn't know spinach looked like that! Would go perfect with an auto flower.... :canabis:

That would be one heck of a stealth plant if she were, I wish!!!

Some of the spinach actually got blown over along with the corn and one tomato bush that got pushed crooked... Good thing I shapped those shots when I did!

Will get the rest downloaded soon..... Just get so caught up in the entire day.... I'm always outside! Should have a canna update by this weekend......

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey soxx, thanks! The pumpkins are about to finally meet.... Then, who knows what will happen! :yoinks:

No new seedlings up today... hoping for more in a day or 2...... :drum:

Still didn't get my shots sorted.... Will soon though.....

Got rain again today and there's more on the way! :woohoo:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, Bong! Sure I'll take some, the more the merrier.... We're on the hillside.... :canabis:

Scheduled for another inch or so tomorrow! :woohoo:

Last edited:

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
just hope you dont get any of these! dont wish this on my worst enemy. happened not far from me a few days ago. got some insane storms from it though

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woah bong! Did you snap that?

Believe it or not, back in 2004 a tornado went directly over my house snapping tree tops in the front and back.... One tree in the back, about 2 ft diameter, was snapped off 10 ft above the ground!

The tornado continued to lower after passing over my house and cut a little path through the adjacent woods! Talk about close! Definately thanked God for that one!

M

mossy

Brilliant photos..both of you.. :headbange
Seeing that Tornado would scare the hell out of me.

pipeline..if you are out this weekend..happy hunting.

that little cucumber is fattening with alarming speed..
Have a good weekend M8.. :joint:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks mossy! Oh yeah, we'll be canna hunting this weekend for sure! :canabis:

Going to take out 1 of 2 sunshine.... The second one is mutated and runty.... no true leaves yet, just a little deformed 1 mm patch of leaf..... :confused:

No skunk IBL up out of 3.... Only 3 of the potential auto flower seedlings came up too....

I'm beginning to put a lot more credit toward a phytochrome regulated seed dormancy.... The first round of sunshine and skunk seed was only 6 seeds but they all germed at the same time..... Planting this last round was done as the sun was setting.... I let the seed sit in the direct light.... Lots of far-red light possibly....leading to less dormancy alleviation.....

They can't still think its winter though.... I'll give them till the end of the day..... Then if things go right.... in the ground they go... Theres a chance I'll give them another week though.... To make sure all seed is germed....

Got to double check again :bashhead: but the potential auto flowering gals which were planted are 5 Black indy Mazar x lownranger F3 and 4 Mississippi mud x mazar x lownranger.... None of the miss mud beans were up yesterday and they were the biggest and healthiest ones! I bet initially water was taking a long time to penetrate the seed coat.... Been a couple days since our 1.5 inches and we've had other rain since, so I bet they get the picture....

Update just around the corner....

Last edited:
M

mossy

what is the plant..2 photos under the first cat... :chin:
b.indy possibly Feminised...not sure about AF because of the hermie..mine have all been non-af.
Maz/lown f3 is the fast sexer..and mine have been 100% AF up to now..
Maz x mud#1 cross should be as near as damn AF..because the Mud parent was not photo/light dependant to harvest.
maz x mud#2 and 3..not too sure...but I will get them there by F4.

I like my seeds well dried..then fridged for a couple of weeks.
If you try to germ too early..I think you get runts.
Good seed is the hardest to germ. I have seen a link about it somewhere..
The b.indy is the crappiest seed I ever grew..and they are like rats up drainpipes at germ.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats a may apple.... Never seen one? they're about 15 inches tall.....

Hmmm no more little ones up still.... Checked a skunk cell to see if a germed seed could be found. One was found but the root was all mush.... :chin:

Updates on the way.... :canabis:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright, running out of time here.... Got a full weekend ahead.... Low on sleep.... Ahhh plenty of time to sleep when you're dead... ;)

Paid the chunks a visit this evening to put the Sunshine seedling in the ground and move the plants receiving little sun.

Think this Bubba Chunk likes his spot.... Same spot as the plant in the last 2 pics in the post above... :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts