What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pipeline Gardens--2007

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning fellas! No updates yet.... Should have somethin Fried day..... Stay tuned! :canabis:

Rain is on the way! Hope it hangs around for a bit too!

Recipe? Take off one agave leaf, pulverize with a hatchet and sledge hammer, funnel into fermenter, fill fermenter with water, give one good spit in the fermenter for inoculum, wait........ drink........puke.... :D

M

mossy

Sounds about right... :yes:
:biglaugh:
I haven't tasted tequilla...
and you haven't encouraged me to try... :eek:
Do you have all yer grow holes filled...check your mail.

We just got hit by a Mega thunder storm..on it's way up to the UK....
I was So pleased I took those girls down yesterday..couple of the other plants have had a hiding.

Hope your weather is a little calmer..

G

Guyute54

:wave: Good luck this year hope you got some rain. Your veg/fruit garden looks good the Tomatoe plants are twice as big as mine already.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys! The plots are not all filled yet, seed has been replanted at most locations, and the rest will be done this weekend. Update w/ pics (weather depending) coming soon.....

Planted some more chunky hybrids in a flat yesterday!

1 bubba chunk
1 cheesey chunk
4 blowfish chunk

A seedling sprouted underneat my window in the shrub bed so we've got another indian style seedling out too! The thing was already 6 inches tall! :canabis:

Guyute, thanks! Rain has come and I am definately pumped! We needed it! The tomatoes were seedlings I bought, I've got some from seed that are still at 3 inches. :D

Hopefully I'll be able to have a harvest here in a couple months if I happen to get the Auto Flower gene.... fingers crossed!

Mmmmmm.......... Brownies :canabis:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah they were delicious! Made for a fun day of fishing and boating!

Went to check the remaining plots' germination and it was very successful! Didn't make note of exact numbers because of the large population of spiders! Saw a few more big spiders, probably wolf spiders, with egg sacks and also without! :yoinks: Its like the wizzard of Oz out there! :headbange

Alright time for the first pics! Because of all the crazy spiders, not everything got shot...... Plots were replanted as needed.

Bog medely

Powerhouse

Mazar x Lowrider: Notice the water droplets? :canabis:

Mississippi Mud-earthworm- and wolf spider hole! :yoinks:

A snapping turtle was caught floating on a line with a fishing hook in his arm.... Fixed him right up.... Definately a him.... Could see his manliness! :yoinks:

Last edited:
M

mossy

Mark that maz pipeline..I am thinking the indy one..with the water droplet necklace.. :yes:
Lovely turtle...even better sprouts.. :yummy:
been a busy weekend m8..

hey pipe..I just clicked..we have the same seedlings..same stage of growth.. :chin:
That is going to make it interesting..
I have had a close up of your soil...
and I am betting... :2cents:
that you have slightly taller..
heavier yielding..
plants than me at the end of the grow.. :2cents:
Fancy it?

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning guys! Yeah, I feel we really made a difference helping that turtle! He would have still been out there hooked right now!

The race is on, Mossy! Not sure if I'll win or not..... Soil is killer, location is a naturally moist valley with a small brook through the middle..... Definately does not get the sun your porch does, but we'll just have to see. Dug them some pretty big holes!

By the way, all the black maz x lr seeds were planted at plots with lots of spiders, making sure to drop them in holes spiders were hanging out in...... I left that miss mud spider alone though! Gets nuts out there!

M

mossy

Bet'cha.. :headbange
The lowryder crosses have enormous roots..early on..
in fact..compared to long season girls.. :chin:
at 3 weeks..LR crosses will have 3 times more root than traditional plants.
That soil has just the right density...and I know you will have dressed it well..so they will flourish.
Just checked and WAMEN says he has 3 germed at about the same time..
same cross.. :woohoo:
smOke said he had 4..but he disappeared again.. :D
We are going to have some fun this season.
:headbange :headbange :headbange
Wind up city.... :sasmokin: :sasmokin: :sasmokin:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
thats one bitchin snapping turtle, great work on fixing the lil guy up. cant wait to see those chunk crosses done up outdoors. will be back later on as things progress :wave:

Dime

nice pipeline! heheh that garden is really kickin. how is the pumpkin doin? great selection. also i just plopped my tomato lants in my hydro unit outside and they are kickin!! roots already 10in long and 3in wide from just a 1/4 taproot 4 days ago.
hit me up when ur goin back out

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool stuff Mossy! This will be quite the season!

Still have some extra beans left..... will have to go back into the spider den once more to check germination and replant. :canabis:

Hey Dimebag, I was definately glad to be able to help the little guy! Really made my day!

Hey gardenstated! The giant pumpkin is rockin right along with fan leaves a foot across! Will get a shot soon..... Can't wait to see those hydroponic tomatoes! :yes:

Germinated a flat of chunks..... :yummy:

1 Bubba chunk (upper right corner)

1 Cheese chunk in upper right (not up) and 3 Blowfish chunk :smoke:

Last edited:
haha show some pics of the pumpkin! i put my pumpkin in my outdoor hydro unit and its true leaf is about 5 in wide compared to yesterday mornin it was about .5 in!!!
everything looks great bro. see ya later

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Planted up the rest of the Maz/Lowrider seed early this morning! No crazy spiders in sight! Most seed planted last week has successfully germinated! Now we're rollin! Seedlings are on their 3rd set of leaves, I think.....

Should rain tonight and tomorrow..... Think I'll go campin and move the seedlings...... :canabis:

Have a good weekend guys! Will get some shots soon, depending on the rain..... :smoke:

M

mossy

Good Luck M8.
Have a great weekend. :wave:
Do the work afore ye start toking... :joint: :joint:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, Mossy. Hope you have a good weekend as well!

Funny you said that actually.... :D

Last time I almost didn't complete the work for the evening because I saw a couple dusk to dawn lights off in the distance that looked like flashlights...... It was a windy evening and the leaves were deflecting the light..... Phantom lights get freaky after a spliff..... After leaving the area and coming back I saw the same light and realized that if it were someone with a flashlight, they likely wouldn't just be standing there in the middle of the night in one spot flashing it for a long period of time..... that doesn't make much sense, but at the time I was a little startled.... Will hold the bomber for later in the eve this time..... :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seedlings are now moved, and we got a couple good rains in there, with more to come! :woohoo:

A few of them gals are up to a foot already working on their 5th set of true leaves! Been some prime growing weather lately! The remaining 4 Powerhouse seeds were sown in the holes with no emerged seedling....

Pruned back some tree branches for more light, ripped out some weeds, and we'll see em again in a month or so for guano top dressing and pinching.... :canabis:

A couple of the cheese chunks definately had a strong veg smell! Not really a mature trich smell or anything, just the fresh sappy veg smell..... Mmmmmmm.....there it is..... its been a while..... :yummy:

Got to go during the day because of the rain, and no signs of activity, for sure phantom lights..... Glad I got a chance to go before the evening spliff this time..... :smoke:

Sorry no update pics.... Here's a couple to hold ya over....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts