What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pipeline Gardens--2007

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Looking nice bro :yes:
Good luck with this season Pipeline :) I'll be watching your progress for sure.. keep it up

:wave:

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Great looking garden! Looks like a nice sandy loam? I hope I can manage to get a nice garden in this year.

I wish I still had acess to DSL, my Dial-up gave up on all those nice pics after the 8th one(on the first page).

Good luck this year!

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! Can't wait to see how it unfolds either! Part of the fun is waiting.... :D

Those giant pumpkins are seriously on the move! I'll get another shot soon.... They're sort of an experiment for me, just thought of this today.... There are 2 fertilized raised mounds for the giant pumpkins. One mound has one seedling and the other has two. Going to be interesting to see how the yields compare! :smoke:

Got some new seed today! Got to double check to see exactly what it is, but I'm pretty sure they are:

Mazar x Lowrider F1
Mazar x lowrider F4
Mazar x Mazar F1

Sorry about the pics BC! You can always check out the new page of the gallery if something doesn't load for ya.....

Fortunately, we should be getting rain tomorrow! We need it! But I don't think its so dry the seeds didn't germinate. Other veggie seeds which were planted that same day have already emerged, so I'm not too worried.... :canabis:

from last year

Last edited:

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck to you this year Pipeline. Here's hoping for a safe and bountiful crop for you....

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks JJScorpio! Dealing with a little bit of a lull in moisture levels, but things are moving along..... Went to check on the deep chunk hybrid plots and we're off!!! :woohoo:

Didn't write it down or get pictures, but from memory here's the current germ..... Expecting more to germ with the next rain.... Seed was re-sown where there was no emerged seedling.... :canabis:

Bubba chunk-7 :woohoo:
Sage chunk-0
ECSD Chunk-0
Blowfish chunk-4
Cheese Chunk-5

Will be checking on the other plots soon.... Its likely their germination was just as good if not better because there is a water source nearby.

Tirs

blowfish chunk should be blow chunks haha. Going to be a good year for you I think pipeline, best of luck.

M

mossy

pipeline...you have a home thread.. :yes:
Brilliant selection m8...I have green envy already.
Good Luck and happy harvesting... :yummy: :yummy:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning Mossy, iraforever, Tirs, and Soxx!

I'm lookin forward to all the strains/hybrids being put out! Just can't choose a favorite! I'll try and get some shots when the remaining gardens are checked.... :canabis:

M

mossy

Looking forward to it..
those Robins eggs are amazingly true-to-eye colour.. :yes:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
hey there Pipeline :wave: very nice spread of genetics you have this year. cant wait to watch this grow kick off. best wishes to you this season and wish you many more to come!

Seasons greetings :joint:

Dime

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys, thanks for stoppin by! Mossy, those robin eggs were very true colored.... looked over there yesterday and saw little 4 inch long robin chicks! When I looked today, there was nothing in the nest! Not sure if they got eaten or if they flew off. They Looked sort of young still..... Still not sure why the mama built her nest in the grass instead of in the trees..... :chin:

Gettin a little dry over here... Come on rain!

Couple new garden shots.....

M

mossy

JHC..pipeline.. :yoinks:
You have just reminded me...I haven't got any tomato or chilli plants yet..
I have been so wrapped up in those girls..it totally slipped me mind..

Have a look at the size of me ASPARAGUS.. :jawdrop:

Okay..I lied..it's an aloe vera..
and it is about 20 ft tall...

Any germs yet?
I got fastest away with my scabbiest seed. Typical.
The little black indys were pushing up soil at 18 hours. (I have the fastest one flagged up. :sasmokin: )

B

Brother_Monk

Hey pipe :wave: seems like you have quite a lot to do this year huh? I'll be keeping my eye on this thread for sure. :lurk: I've got bunches to do this weekend also. Sheesh...I haven't even dug one hole yet, and have quite a few sprouts ready to go out. I'm proly just gunna till the soil and use some slow release ferts cause I didn't plan anything. Kinda last minute decision to go outdoors this year. It's been a few years, but I think I'll be ok. Them dam bambis get me all the time.

:ying:

JJDubz

Ah, looks like this is gonna be another outdoor grow show to behold!

Some awesome genetics you got there Pipe, cant wait to see them progress!

All the best
JJ

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys, thanks for droppin in! No more germ rates yet, going to wait until the rains come in to check and replant the remaining plots. Keepin our fingers crossed!

Mossy-- All those gals living out on the porch and still no veggies? Better get going soon or it will be too late!

That ain't no asparagus or an aloe.... thats an Agave for sure..... What they make tequilla from.

Hey bro monk! Good to hear you'll be making a run outdoors this year! Theres nothing to it besides a little early motivation. Around here cannabis will grow without care just about all season!

Stretchpup- Thanks! I enjoy the hard work the beginning of each season brings.... Digging holes in the woods at night for a couple hours is great meditation..... :headbange

JJdubz- Thanks bro! I can't wait either.... Got what are possibly some of the best hybrids there are out in my gardens this year..... I'm honored to give them a happy home!

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
The rains are gonna be coming here soon... They'll settle down and dump for awhile we hope! Much love pipeline and many blessings...

eugene

M

mossy

pipeline....
you got the recipe for the tequilla? :D :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts