What's new

First grow with "300w" cfl

chemman14

missed yesterday so
day 20(OG) day 9(Mazar):

the Mazar is just now starting to explode in growth. I think it was just a little too soon to put it into flowering. All is good it is well on its way now. What do you guys think?

chemman14

thanks for stopping by
day 21(OG) day 12(mazar):

the mazar is finally starting to show pre-flowers. I will get a closeup of those tomorrow after I water the plants :D

chemman14

day 22(OG) day 13(Mazar):

fed them the following
OG
(1 gal prepared, fed half)
1tsp hygrozine
3 ml cal mag
Mazar:
(1 gal prepared, fed all)
1 tsp hygrozine
1 tsp cal mag
2 tsp gh sweet nectar
2 tsp ff tiger bloom
2 tsp tgc budswel
1 tsp hco snowstorm

and a nice parting cola shot of the OG
picture.php

C

cork144

do you not think you need abit more light in there? alot of those buds at the bottom are gonna be fairly small

looks great though :yes:

MjBuddah

Mazar-i-Sharif is a bomb 100 % indica. Mazar-sharif is pretty much 100 percent afghan kush landrace vs. Mazar ( Mazar-i-Sharif X Skunk No. 1).... Took me a while to get the difference too...Anyway, these were freebies from Gypsy Nirvana way back in the day... I think in 2007 or 2008. These were the best freebies I ever got by far. Check out www.seedboutique.com if you need seeds. Thats whatsup.

U

ukganjafarmer

Sum sort of reflectors wud be a gud idea, your wasting alot of light....

Good luck!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great bud!! if you could add some more light in there that would be awesome, more buds = more smokes :D:D

cheers m8

Adamant Caesar

i would have to agree, get some more light on those suckers. my buddies and i use Y connectors when using cfls and have a sea of light above them, and it'll really help lower growth- i love the color of those leave on that og though- prime

chemman14

i would have to agree, get some more light on those suckers. my buddies and myself use Y connectors when using cfls and have a sea of light above them, and it'll really help lower growth

hmm, OK. I was thinking about moving the plants apart a bit and then putting a light between the two
what are your thoughts?

chemman14

hmm, OK. I was thinking about moving the plants apart a bit and then putting a light between the two
what are your thoughts?

and if I got one of those y connectors. Could i just put a smaller light on the other y? i dont want to have to spend another 15 on a light

chemman14

Day 31(og) day 22 (Mazar):

so I had a little impromptu vacation and totally forgot to raise the lights before I left :( so the plants got slightly burnt, the Mazar got the worst of it

the og kush not so bad

planning on picking up another light today

chemman14

day 32(OG) day 23(Mazar):
picture.php

Got a new light today :D
also fed the Mazar a gallon of the following
1 tsp hygrozine
1 tsp cal mag
10 ml sweetener
2 tsp tiger bloom
2 tsp budswel