picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
yo looking good cracker,looking forward to see how these turn out ...
i should be sorted soon:yes:...keep ya eyes open for more zombies..

keep it green
highlander......

there should be some sorta zombie smilie

ps.. i shall start the questions lol...

what sorta soil/coco you in?,,feed?,lights?, .....how long you planning on veg?

sorry for so meny lol

C

cracker420

yo looking good cracker,looking forward to see how these turn out ...
i should be sorted soon:yes:...keep ya eyes open for more zombies..

keep it green
highlander......

there should be some sorta zombie smilie

ps.. i shall start the questions lol...

what sorta soil/coco you in?,,feed?,lights?, .....how long you planning on veg?

sorry for so meny lol

my soil i use to start my seeds in is sunshines LC1. resources are limited in my area. so lc1 is the only thing local. im not sure how long im going to veg yet, it will prolly be around 4 or 5 weeks at least. when i transplant them they will go into my soil mix i have put together, consists of wormcastings, perlite, some hydroton leftover from my hydro system(gotta get rid of it somehow), bone meal, blood meal, some lime, and a little fresh compost. it seems to work for me. i will feed them humboldts oneness in low doeses because the organics of the soil usually feed the plants fine. but i add the oneness every second watering to give them an extra little kick. my veg lights are 4 standard t12 4 footers. when they go in the tent they will be under a 400w HPS. this may not be the best way, but it works great for me :)

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
cheers for the info bro....am thinkin off going back to soil, (coco head hear).... my plant numbers are comeing down (going trees) and with soil thay sorta look after themself...still in to minds........

keep up the good work cracker..........

keep it green
highlander

C

cracker420

cheers for the info bro....am thinkin off going back to soil, (coco head hear).... my plant numbers are comeing down (going trees) and with soil thay sorta look after themself...still in to minds........

keep up the good work cracker..........

keep it green
highlander

no problem bro, i was growing hydro, but decided it wasnt for me. i love soil! simple and the results are amazing! at least have been for me so far. i have found the more simple i keep things, the more my plants like it. i have a bubblicious and an ICE plant in the flower booth right now. whenever i run just a pair of plants i use 5 gallon buckets. they can get HUGE! and with some topping or fimming its amazing what you can produce off a few plants. i also like to keep my numbers down. i only have 2 mature plants right now. and probably 12 clones and 6 seedlings. i just produce enough for myself. i dont even own a scale :)

C

cracker420

today was watering day so i snapped a pic of the little brain eaters :)