What's new

ZOMBIES ARE EVERYWHERE!

C

cracker420

Hey everyone! gettin ready for my next run, and im gonna be runnin O.G.A's "ZOMBIE VIRUS"! been following dr. dog and black ra1n for awhile and decided i HAD to run this strain. so a big thanks to the O.G.A guys for getting me these seeds. they were great people to do business with. i am germing 5 beans right now. and some of them are starting to pop up!

EDIT:: dried budshot on page 31

picture.php

picture.php

C

cracker420

lol! got the beans from O.G.A killer genetics. should be a fun run!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Very cool

Looking forward to see the infection overtake you cracker

C

cracker420

well 2 days in dirt, no seed soaking, no paper towel. just put them in dirt and they have all popped up in 2 days!

edit:
100% germ rate
got 4 females out of the 5 seeds.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
am starting to see why all the zombie talk :woohoo:
:laughing: that seed package is cool.....i want to be a zombie, are these seed on sale world wide,,,am looking for some new moms for 2010.....please please please point in the right direction.

got my ma popcorn :lurk: ...

keep it green
highlander

C

cracker420

im pretty sure they are world wide. talk to dr dog. he knows alot about zombie virus :)

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Just watched Zombieland. I'd have to say it's better than your average zombie movie.

Good luck with the grow, cracker.

C

cracker420

Just watched Zombieland. I'd have to say it's better than your average zombie movie.

its an awesome movie.. i thought it was great when they got blazed and woody started dancin like a goob lol. then they killed bill murray ha ha ha

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
and yet.... i have yet to watch it

I will get there.... so no spoilers