What's new

Ziggy Stardust and the Hydro from Mars

Boob McNoob

Time will tell if this actually works; design and function is pretty simplistic and straightforward. Just dunked another dozen seeds as well, so hopefully I'll get something working for the next wave. Sadly the Banana Dance proved a waste of time.
IMG_20230107_165333672.jpg

Last edited:

Boob McNoob

As a side by side, the comparison between the next at bat and the more ambitious effort highlights the more robust health of the younger specimen. The new wave of clones taken on Saturday were from the elder and should have long enough to prove the viability of the simpler method by the time the other is ready to offer another batch. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll have a determination of the sex of the Wicked Thicket and can adjust my expectations of when and how to begin flipping the next one.
IMG_20230110_103636173.jpg IMG_20230110_112733563.jpg

Boob McNoob

Short hours for the specimen in the orange 5 gal will begin at the end of the month but the younger effort in blue may veg as long as the middle of next month in order to provide a second wave of cuttings.
IMG_20230113_135237813.jpg
IMG_20230113_144513924.jpg

BrassNwood

Veteran
Gobbling up all the oxygen in the room.
View attachment 18801875

Things are rolling on the Pharm with the yard plants stretching 12 inches past 4 feet in height in the 2 weeks since I turned off the lights. Clones over at the tomato bags are under LED grow lights and don't seem to be stretching like they have under the CFLs. The lamps are something the wife grabbed on a whim but they cooked the clones when to close in the clone space so they have been just laying around. I decided to use them as they are all plastic and I always fear the CFL glass will shatter in heavy rain.
Even all this rain hasn't slowed them much if any.

BNW

Boob McNoob

Starting short hours at the end of this month, this next in line has a robust perimeter of eight healthy mains as the lesser branches in the center compete for dominance. The trailing effort in a matching cabinet may go for another few weeks before shifting to flower in the hope of snipping off a few more cuttings for clones. Still hoping for roots on the wave of clones taken last week so an additional four were added a couple of days ago.
IMG_20230119_130703949.jpg

Boob McNoob

A rare look at the distance between the lights and vegetation gives a perspective about the potential for flowering in these matching cabinets.
IMG_20230121_232241553.jpg IMG_20230121_232258568.jpg

Boob McNoob

These newly repurposed containers for my pups hemp chews are both large enough and unobtrusive enough to work in the shadow of other efforts - I'm giving them a two week timeline to judge whether they're a success or a failure.
IMG_20230122_113500471.jpg

Boob McNoob

Yet another side project - managed to successfully craft another pineapple a couple of years ago but fear it may not have survived this Year's frost.
Image767.jpg

This one had been working Kratky style for a few weeks but I committed it to soil under the 90 watt UFO in my solo vanity cabinet just about a week ago. Although the center cluster died, I'm still hopeful this will make it.

Latest posts

Latest posts