What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZERO GOES WITH FFOF for OG KUSH

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
had to upgrade, i had 1....
as i said it was only a 5200btu (99$)

one of them in the summer could not keep it below 90-95 so i added a second...wierd but now i can get any temp from 59f-85

that was 1..

the silly things are only 535watts
so i got 1050 watts total

G

guest5703

wtf dude you got plants on top of your shed sometimes?? Hope you are being careful with that one! Anyways, that's so awesome man, your lucky to be able to control the temp that well, that makes the plants so happy! That's really cool to see you using a shed like that, I'll have to think about that in the future. Do you have poly shield covering the top of your shed? Good idea if you do, PEACE BRO!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
lovely plants digital. i love the KUSH. my favorite smoke actually. i thought about the shed thing. how is the noise and light leak. how much was the shed? COOL grow dude.
SIR

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
caligreen - yea thats poly u saw on the roof. keeps the temps down inside the plastic is dark... also there is a 'skylight' in the middle of the shed so i had to prevent it from functioning.
that was a old pic with the plants outside. they were a experiment with boys....

sirsmokalot - thanks for visiting... i actualy got it at costco for 390$....its works very well the top(roof) has a skylight (actualy a strip of semi-clear/white plastic) that has to be covered ....also if u see the bottom pic i have wood on bottom and top of a/c it winded up bending the side... so u need to support the unit with timbers like i did in the top pic....its working very very well. the vent above the door is my intake for my hoods.

i love this thing its secure(has its own lock) and i dont have to worry about my apartment getting messed up from the grow, or if someone accidently comes inside my house im not 'found' imediately anyway... its got some advantages. i never licked cutting holes in the wall for venting plus a/c is a bitch in a closet..

the shed-
measures 6x6x7 and can hold 25 buckets inside from wall to wall. it took about 1-2 hours to put together and might or might not need help assembleing... i had walls i could lean it on to assembe, but requires a truck to get it where it needs to go (the box filled my buddys silverado truck bed)

ill get some picks up soon, been busy with work and rock concerts....seeing muse tonight live.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
cool and what are your summer temps like . i live in 110-120 peak temps desert status. and sorry but last questions are the a/cs and exhaust noisy still or is it fairly sound proof? and Power to the shed-how supplied? (wall outlets or own breaker)
thanks again for the fast reply that is cool of you. peace
SIR

inc0gnit0

Gorgeously maintained plants.... Quite the setup you've got going. Thanks for the advice on my sick plant. I'll heed your advice. You certainly know what you're doing.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
stinkfinger said:
Where are the bud shots at Digitalhippy??? Fricckin awesome setup man, keep up the great work!

feels good to be wanted.
i ****ed my shit up when i found out my sensical bloom had taken a dive and after useing 3/4 the bottle without problems it started dropping my PH to 3.
but i rarely check ph, so i didnt notice. untill they started turning yellow.

was kind of embarassed and didnt want to post.

but...

there actualy doing OKAY now... not good but ok.

i did a 5 galon water(RO @ 6.5 ph.) / plant flush and MG foliar fix, within a couple days they started coming back...

swaped out my 400hps for a 1k MH.
added a better UVB bulb.

i had a thread with a OG kush BOY.

i collected some pollen from him

and mated him with HER

i tried to pick a fairly unaffected cola for my seeding test.

there at 4 weeks flower. the pollen was frozen for 2 weeks before i applied it to the girl.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran

SirSmokalot-
thats my wires. the orange comeing in is 120 for fans.
in the orange pic with the duct in the bak near the wood my 240 and another 120 comes in(a/c circuit).
its a small patio so its close to my apt/wall/ac unit

u can see how tight quarters it is.
works for me though.

the top pic is my very own SIZZLEENE SCREEN (cypress hill thing)
hehe

G

guest5703

dude I have to ask did you say apt.....apartment.....? Wow what a grow for that! if it is, damn good job your doing!

Sucks for the mishap, you said the nootes took a downfall like they went bad in high temps or what? It seems like you have it under control though. Those kush nuggets are pushing out tons of white thick hairs I know there will be dense kush calyx to follow ;) Great work bro, don't be embarrassed it wasnt even your fault really huh? Thanks for the update, PEACE BRO

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
caligreen said:
dude I have to ask did you say apt.....apartment.....? Wow what a grow for that! if it is, damn good job your doing!

Sucks for the mishap, you said the nootes took a downfall like they went bad in high temps or what? It seems like you have it under control though. Those kush nuggets are pushing out tons of white thick hairs I know there will be dense kush calyx to follow ;) Great work bro, don't be embarrassed it wasnt even your fault really huh? Thanks for the update, PEACE BRO

yes i did say APT. a one bedroom apt.
power runs me about 450-500 a month. i also run alot of PC's for work.
currently got 2800W's of light. 1100W a/c
been maxing out 1 bd apts for years without trouble.
just pay the bill. be a good neighbor.

G

guest5703

DAAMN bro, awesome, that's great to hear man! Your really working it the right way. Congrats on a great setup, can't wait to see your finished buds! PEACE DIGITAL

Wildfire

wow, i would never dream of that in a 1 bedroom apt! :respect: well done man, you kick my lazy ass at productivity, lol.

G

that is a kick ass setup digital, if I had the privacy I would a/c a little shed like that in a heartbeat. How much noise are the extra a/c's and fans in the shed making?

Good work DH! Very cool setup.

I like the OG pollen experiment. Its amazing what kind of results you can get from medical bagseed :)

Stay well.