What's new

hippies new journey 18 strains! SSH, CM, CHEM, OTM, NYCD, 3 mandala, hashplant, Rom!

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
did some cleaning up.
im going to start a new thread for these dutch seeds.

old mess

nice-n-neat

i fell in love with these square pots because i can fit four of them perfectly in my hall-room

Rez
DSD(double strawberry disel)

DSD mutant

CHEM D

Soma
NYCD

ROCK

Federation
ROMULAN

homegrown
AFGOO

MR NICE
critical mass

SSH

big momma SSH

Last edited:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
MANDALA
sadhu

hashberry

white satin

MOD
godberry

Dutch passion Master Kush

Nirvana Master Kush

DJshort
Blueberry

BB mutant

Old Time moonshine

OTM trifoilate

Sensi-seeds
Hashplant

Dr atomic
NLxBB

ive got about 30 days to veg and clone before my fower room becomes available.

im going to stop running OGK as my main crop after this last run, should be my 6th or 7th run with the OG....

ive got 41 nice healthy plants ready to do this.
im hoping to expand my flowering into 6 600W hoods... should give more then enough space...6x9or so...

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High HIPPY! Geez...YOU are a madman! Amazing work youve done there and plants look beautiful! I dont do soil(lol ..least not like that) so I cant do the multistrain thing like that very well...lol..how can ya keep them all strait?? Great job and much respect to ya bro!
Peace, bouout

greenhead

Veteran
A lot of great looking strains there Digitalhippy ! Can't wait to see the whole jungle of nice buds pretty soon. I think that I have those exact same square white pots (the big ones) that you do.

Your growroom looks very nice & neat.

:joint: :wave:

Hey there DH,

That's a mighty fine selection of strains you got going on. Me jealous fo sho :D I'm gonna keep a eye on this tread for sure. BTW I'm diggin the new clean look ;)

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great work DH

Great work DH

Looks good DH. Very organized set up.
Have you run the hashplant before?

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
looks great digital!
said already, but new room looks very very organized and clean with the new setup. I love the variety you have going.

It looks like you learned your strains pretty quick (as far as their needs) due to the leaves being about perfect after the first couple sets! :headbange

So are you still going to run OGK even though its not gonna dominate your room? If not, wanna fill us in? Inquiring minds and all that....:rasta:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Nice neat and clean looks great. I was thinking of going to the square pots myself. They look so nice all lined up.

kovenant

alright mate, im tuned in. great room, saw you're build on it. ive got my eye on a few of the girls you're growing out.

i too popped some DSD seeds from Rez, stoked to see what i get out of them - all of them popped - just seedlings now.

also your Master Kush (you have from Dutch Passion & Nirvana), mine is White Label.

Old Time Moonshine ~ heard great things.

Super Silver Haze ~ my favorite smoke. period. i just popped some beans of Rez's Wonder Haze (SSH X William's Wonder), stoked to see how they turn out. so far only 7/10 of these popped.

Rockbud ~ i've never grown, seen, or smoke this. i am currently growing out (gifted by clone) four G13 Haze X Rockbud - dont know anything about this cross except what i've read here. i try not to grow out long flowering strains - but i figured i'd have to try it before i ditch it :joint:

cheers!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Digital Hippy
I ran some MK by Dutch Passion a couple of grows back and it was tasty bud, It'll be good to see it grow out against the Nirvana MK. I like your choice of strains too, keep it up mate :wave:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
nice DIGI. you know i am here for the ride homie. i like those pots too. i need to get me some for the coco gro later. i like the diversity you got there. hell yeah brotha.
Sir

wow DH, awesome strain list.

FYI, Rock bud pheno that was reddish like in somas pics was some of the most amazing smoke.

Never again seen rock bud of same quality again. and more reports and smoke from others have never seen the red pheno again.

Wish you the best of luck for the red rock bud. Was so delicious i could not stop smoking it.

nice hallway. love square pots too

Do you just walk on the pots to get to them?

-peace

G

guest5703

Ahh so this is where you been hidin! So what's up with that white satin sounds interesting! Very nice and neat and I know what you mean about the square pots they do fit nicely, better than rounds all squished together.

Dude my room smells like fish right now cuz I just sprayed my plants with this organicide, getting rid of some thrips should be no problem but fuck it smells!!! PEACE

i_score

awsome strain seletion, CM and NYCD are some exelent smokes, two of my mother plants for some grows till the present and hopefully in the future, as i like them alot!
it will be fun to see al this strains growing, an as sammet said, the masterkush´s from diferent seed banks should be interesting to compare!
peace

DH - Really nice blend of plants! I can already see the mason jars lined up on your shelf.
Just got the same pots myself & they are perfect for my cave/space...

Lets see how they handle some bagseed kush bush clones.
Can't wait to see how you progress this grow - I'm in for the ride!

G

guest5703

UPDATE!!! Must be busy I know, but I can't wait til you flower those MK girls next to each other for comparisons, ya know the Dutch passion and the nirvana, sick that you got the same strain from to different companies! Hope all is well, keep safe digi, PEACE