What's new

Zenith feminized limited edition

wuluz

The Zenith fills the entire greenhouse :) From the looks of it, it is the fast phenotype.
DSC_6172a.jpg

DSC_6143a.jpg

spoores

But when i rub the cut which is in reveg, has leaves coated with resin and its more complex, i cant describe.it well, but you know this is very sympatic, acid like carrot with tropical sweetness, much more intensive than from buds at photo, really in love only from that small reveging plant 💘 After years some good cut, finally 😃
second pheno zamal thai with agresive grow, is going similar carrot, but more melon / pineapple / mango like sweetness, and both looks like middle flowering time nothing extreme, cca 11-12 weeks and yielders too

orangina

Veteran
I popped one seed just after I received the shipping. The combo of Panama and Zamaldelica sounded great. Who am I telling this? It's two of the flagships of ACE, both having a great reputation. So if you are a fan of ACE and haven't been living under a rock, excitement is guaranteed.
I grew the cut in a pretty messy setup and did not do it justice. However, I gave a cutting to a friend and it was grown in several spots. My neglect led to a mediocre outcome and I left it for quite some time to cure, giving samples to friends here and there without sampling myself. Let's have a look...
full

full

By the looks I'd say the calyxes could be a bit more swollen. @Uludag posted a picture of the cutting grown in another location and Dubi said it was the Panama dom pheno. In that picture the plant seemed more dialed in I have to say. So please, take my impression with a healthy grain of salt.
The smell is lemony, woody, incensy, smokey with a touch of cut grass. Sounds strange I know but the aroma splits into these adjectives according to order. When smoking the lemon woody aroma dominates, but the room inherits this nice incense smell that is generally associated with good haze.
The high is kind of alert, up but social. I went to have dinner with a friend. We smoked a dubi before dinner, got lost in conversation, but closing the circle time after time. We had really good laughs and could connect well through humor, playing around with ambiguous meanings. In between my friend said repeatedly that he is pretty high but very different to what he is used to. It was quite a funny evening and I left him the last bit.
The next day I was on the phone with a friend and we had quite a conversation. I smoked a dubi of Zenith soon after the start. The conversation kept on going and we talked about our current line ups. After a while I noticed that I had been running from one end of the room to the other, thinking that it was stupid. So I stepped on my balance board and did some weight lifting. We were just talking about the Panama that I am growing atm and my friend said it's a pretty nice uphigh. In that moment I looked down on me and said:"Yea I can imagine. The Zenith panama pheno just convinced me to do some excercise."
The same evening I chilled with my flatmate from Latin Amerika. He is a pothead. We shared some beers, listened to some vinyls and smoked some of it. He was pretty impressed by it as well. First by the aroma, but it was the high that he fell in love with. The evening lasted long for a work day.

Overall I can say that Zenith is a really nice smoke. I guess it can be more potent when grown properly. It is probably a strong, yet enjoyable smoke. As I said we had the Panama dom pheno. Grown to perfection it might be a bit too much maybe, but that's speculation. Compared to the Golden Tiger x Panama it was less trippy and more up. I do recommend the strain!!

Herbert Chickybaby

sorry to hear that Herbert Chickybaby Zenith flowers are usually too big and dense for being in late flowering under constant rains, perhaps give her a try next time during dry season.

I've been in Thailand a few times, but never been made it to Isan. Is it worth the vist ? I was fortunate to visit Ko Chang, Ko Mak and Koh Kood August this year, my first trip to Thailand with recreational use legalized, and it was even more paradise than ever :) I managed to collect seeds from a few different pure Thais, and before that a few lines from West Cambodia as well.

Unfortunately new Thai government is going backwards with recreational use, that's going to be a hard hit for cannabis lovers, Thai tourism-economy and to all the new shops and farms trying to thrive there.
Thanks Dubi, yes, it is a pretty fast plant as was Panama, so I may plant in a month or two and that wopuld still leave plenty of time for a dry season finish, but my plate is full with some others I want to test. I have Lao Gold, Bokeo #2 and Burmese from Real Seeds, Muang Singh from Khalifa, another shot at Mountain Gold-Satori from Mandala seeds, Auto-Zamadelica and Zam-Kali China from Ace all running now). Mountain Gold-Satori like Zam-Kali China was a very impressive and beautiful plant I just have to try again in the dry season. I am very glad I got enough Zenith to fulfill my needs, more than enough, I only smoke a couple times a month, I get higher raising plants than ffrom smoking, heheh!

I will post pictures today of the Ace Honduras on that thread, I think it is the Colombian phenotype, the leaf stems are purple and I recall your saying the Colombian is somewhat purple. I re-planted Zam-Kali-China and that one is very vigorous, growing very quickly. The dry season seems to have started this week so I have "high" hopes for that one.

Isaan has some interesting spots, but it is not going to be so impressive as other areas, such as th ones you have visited. Large parts are very boring rice paddies for hundreds of kilometers. People are fucking crazy out here, its kind of a bit ghetto, my village is full of a lot of bored violent, methamphetamine eating and rice alcohol drinking men. A few like smoking ganja too. Thailand's best music, morlam, is from Isaan, though sadly that is quickly dying out. The ladies all want to marry you if you are a westerner, which is probably on eof the main hazards. I recommend Buri Ram, its got better restaurants and guest houses, Thailand's best football team is from there and you can stay at the stadium they have rooms, I think with a view of the foorball pitch. Many Europeans are there running excelllent guest houses, Buri Ram ladies I think are the most beautiful and they used to be the poorest area, but not any more, they all have western husbands. There's some impressive Khmer ruins to visit near Buri Ram, interesting to visit, not as good as Angkor Wat in Cambodia of course. I myself, after 25 years here have not gone to Ko Kut or Ko Mak yet, I am very into underwater and snorkelling since i was a kid, so I really want to check that area out, I have researched going there and I think its better than a holiday to Isan. There are many great islands for underwater, maybe the best in the very far south, such as Ko Lipe that I probably will go to first, before Mak and Kut.

Yes, the situation with the legality is very frustrating. But on the positive side, Thailand is very lighly and poorly policed as you may have noticed and there really is only laws to be used selectively to extract money from people, they are never that serious about enforcement. They are saying they will leave medical cannabis alone, and I think they will likely just look the other way regarding recreational users. Many people were in prison even just for posession until last year, to me it seems that was about the elites attacking the poor and controlling them, obviously posession of a few joints poses no real problem at all yet they were putting people in som eof the world's worst prisons for that, and two years in a Thai prison will completely destroy most people. I would guess that is the real reason they stopped the illegality, that they have better ways to control people, though of course more important is that somebody'spolitical enemy was probably profitting from ganja being illegal and someone else would profit more from legality, the people who wanted it legal were just more powerful. On the other hand Thaksin Shinawatra has returned to the country and to power. He was notoriously vehemently and fanatically anti-recreational drugs and authorized the police to shoot and kill on sight anyone they even suspected of using drugs or trafficking them. So, we have to keep a close watch on what Thaksin is saying even though he is supposedly imprisoned for corruption, he is the boss of the political party that was given control of the government by the military, the Thai people voted in Pita but the junta refused to allow him and they have installed Thaksin's party. I don;t think it is any accident that Thaksin returned to the country just after Pita was denied two times after the votes came in.

libre

:wave:

Comenzo su floracion el dia 22 de septiembre iniciando en ramas bajas, sus partes mas altas me enamoran, parece que no frena su crecimiento en ellas.....
No obstante e de vigilar la lampara led sensor de el vecino solo 10W, hace 3 años que la tiene pero de momento sin problemas, si fuera necesario movería la luz hacia el otro lado, ella esta en la entrada de el invernadero ya que hay condensa menos la humedad

18 octubre

18 oct (1).jpg 18 oct (2).jpg 18 oct (3).jpg 18 oct (4).jpg 18 oct (5).jpg 18 oct (6).jpg 18 oct (7).jpg 18 oct (8).jpg 18 oct (9).jpg 18 oct (10).jpg

Last edited:

libre

:wave:

It began flowering on September 22, starting on lower branches, I fell in love with its highest parts, it seems that it does not stop its growth in them.....
However, I have to monitor the neighbor's LED sensor lamp, only 10W, he has had it for 3 years but at the moment without problems, if necessary I would move the light to the other side, it is at the entrance to the greenhouse since there is condensation less humidity

October 18

18 oct (11).jpg 18 oct (12).jpg 18 oct (13).jpg 18 oct (14).jpg 18 oct (15).jpg 18 oct (16).jpg 18 oct (17).jpg 18 oct (18).jpg 18 oct (19).jpg 18 oct (20).jpg

Last edited:

Ras Kali Rasta

small container for whole season, u should take half container in ground when its time or its final? They are prettyhungry

Yeah. Way too small. Although pretty big for the tiny seedlings. They are 20L buckets (actually 23L to the top). Dimensions are 30cm diameter × 42cm tall. The shape allows for greater air in the substrate if overwartering occurs due to rain (if we ever get any). They are wrapped in hessian so that the white buckets dont stand out like a dog's nuts in the bush.

When the roots have sufficiently filled the pots they will be potted up to somewhere between 100 and 200L grow bags.

The potting mix is the latest iteration of my version of the LC mix from the Organics for Beginners thread. Nutrients are the "just add water" version, although some fertigation will likely be necessary or at least advantageous, depending on container size.
I'll be looking to water no more than twice a week and fertigate less frequently.

Any suggestions on final container size are welcome.

Ras Kali Rasta

With so many strains making up this Zenith it seems it would take around 10, if not more, different females to get a good idea of what it holds.

Yeah. I'm limiting myself to 6 plants this season. I was tossing up running 3 each of a couple strains, or one each of the half dozen, but I decided to have a crack at seeing a range of phenos in Zenith by running a full pack. Dubi has said that the short, lemony, rocket fuel pheno is pretty uniform while each tall pheno tends to be somewhat unique. The short pheno seems a bit more common, so one pack should give a decent chance of a standout cut.
The tall pheno might take a few packs to thoroughly explore.

Hopefully we'll see a few more smoke reports roll in soon.

Ras Kali Rasta

Hi Folks. I checked in on the girls this morning, and fertigated with a little urea chelated with humid acid, as it looks like my mix needs more N.

It looks like I've got two tall, thin leaf phenos, three squat ones and one intermediate. If they develop as expected, I'll be happy with that. On Monday they will have been outdoors for a week. I'll post photos then.

Latest posts

Latest posts