What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zenith feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to see you starting a new Zenith indoor grow @yoann :) Plants look very happy with your current coco feeding and setup, with strong branching and structure to face a great flowering stage :yes:

yoann

Glad to see you starting a new Zenith indoor grow @yoann :) Plants look very happy with your current coco feeding and setup, with strong branching and structure to face a great flowering stage :yes:
thx @dubi , I currently find a lot of health benefits to zenith, and I believe I have selected 3 good plants. I keep more clones of thoses to refine which plant have the best properties for me. I have grown many varieties by the past, and I'm having good tines with zenith. Other variety that has worked for me was Satori from mandala seeds, otherwise I experienced bad side effects from most other strains, especially in the memory and anxiety field. So I may really keep those clones for long term.

On those 9 plants photographed, 5 are from the fastest plant I found in the seeds I bought last year, that one have high THC profile and slightly lemony profile. 3 are from an another fast with more candy smell, only thing with this one is that it have had several males flowers (although that may have come from stress from the previous batch). And 1 is from one plant that I reveged, since result was so good and sticky. It look very small on picture because it is, reveg has taken more time so it is like it is. However the stretch of this third plant was much more importasnt during the first session, I estimated it at 700% and perhaps more because I topped it before it was too big. Since the plant #1 had a stretch of around 250% and the #2 about 400%, this #3 may be in the end tall as its sisters. And let see if the #2 give some male flowers again... I don't mind few seeds if effects ared tremendous. Indeed the best pheno from other strains I selected have had some males flowers too and I don't even qualify this as being herm. So let see.

One difference from the first batch is that on those clones I didn't took more cuttings, so they are like untouched branches taken from previous plants. Therefore all the lateral branches are here and reaching the central stem high level, like a candlestick not like a christmass tree. So in the end there should be more buds and natural expression of the plant.

Attachments

• IMG_20240305_120154.jpg
    IMG_20240305_120154.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20240305_120205.jpg
    IMG_20240305_120205.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Ras Kali Rasta

Shit, that sucks man.

I feel for you

Hey Hombre,

Thanks for your commiserations. It does suck, but such is life. I've still got one Panama fem going that hasn't succumbed to the botrytis. I've dragged her partially under the shed that opens to the north. She's a bit tall to fit completely under the roof but hopefully by keeping some buds dry I can get enough to keep me going until the winter grow comes in. I think I will do an outdoor SCROG under the the protection of the shed. Once bitten twice shy, as they say.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Hey Hombre,

Thanks for your commiserations. It does suck, but such is life. I've still got one Panama fem going that hasn't succumbed to the botrytis. I've dragged her partially under the shed that opens to the north. She's a bit tall to fit completely under the roof but hopefully by keeping some buds dry I can get enough to keep me going until the winter grow comes in. I think I will do an outdoor SCROG under the the protection of the shed. Once bitten twice shy, as they say.
Fingers crossed for the Panama; good weed.

I'm a bit of an outside scrog man myself, although thinking of attempting Main lining this year.

StrongTree

2 types of Zenith at 9 weeks bloom
Hi @dubi ! finally got to the zam x pan fems . what a lovely sativa hybrid, they look and smell exquisite !

of the two plants: one is very Panama influenced... constantly pushing out straight pistils and stacking flowers, pistils are starting to yellow and oils are increasing...this plant is getting a reddish pink hue as well...smells are lemony and bubble gum with a floral note
.....the other plant seems more Zam influenced...all green, no red....smells are more spicy and incense-like and structure is less dense than the other.... this plant slowed its flowering for a week or so but is now re-flowering with some vigor...

IMG_1369.JPG

IMG_1359.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG
IMG_1361.JPG
IMG_1365.JPG
IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1367.JPG
IMG_1366.JPG
IMG_1371.JPG
IMG_1376.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts