What's new

Zenith feminized limited edition

Taima-da

Screenshot_2023-10-16-14-36-37-14_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Zenith, short pheno, (The one that shouldn't be sold 😂).

View attachment 18893240
Quite a small plant; originally there was another plant in her spot, Zamal/Jamaican blue mountain x A5/Thai, but that turned out to be a boy!, (Perhaps i need to get new glasses😂).

I'd already planted another Zenith in another spot, but had this one in a pot to give away to someone, but no-one had chosen her (bit of a runt), so I thought, "I'll just replace the male with her".

I'm so pleased I did, as we got "the climbing the walls" pheno. Mrs DM and myself love high energy phenos, especially when cobbed. Cobbing seems to amplify the energy, clarity and euphoria! So, we're very exited!...I doubt we'll need to go to the emergency room though 😂
View attachment 18893242

View attachment 18893240 View attachment 18893244 View attachment 18893246

Zenith, number 2, the second phenotype, the more Sativa looking stretchy one.
View attachment 18893275 View attachment 18893276 View attachment 18893277 View attachment 18893278
Long way to go yet!.
We're very excited to have the two distinct phenos.

This evening once its cooled down a bit, I'll be feeding all the plants in "Hombre's garden" https://www.icmag.com/threads/hombre-del-montes-garden.18123341/post-18151637 , with an aerated tea of worm castings, bat guano and molasses.

Didn't know you were also growing 2 Zeniths this outdoor season @Hombre del mont 😊
Certainly, looks like each plant belongs to each main pheno: early-compact one, and the taller-long flowering one. Excited to learn more about them now in flowering, hope you are having a great outdoor season!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
16 days since last picture. Now at 10 weeks from first pistil. No sign of slowing down. Soil was heavily amended with manures which have long ago been depleted. It's needed food for some time, yet continues to push the flowerings. Still taking a couple gallons of water every 2-3 days.
Dubi often recommends high nutrient levels throughout flowering, as he does with Zenith. Straight water throughout the grow and all this plant wants to do is reproduce and make babies.
How I grow doesn't allow for much stretch but this might be the 2nd pheno he describes. 10 weeks with plenty giddiup and go left makes me think it's the longer flowering pheno. Either way the buds are big, dense, sticky beyond belief and smells like a bouquet of mixed tropical fruit. View attachment 18901784 View attachment 18901785 View attachment 18901787

Wow ☺️ very impressibe this second Zenith in flowering @Lotto explossive reflowerings!
She is loving the sun, good cares and soil mix you prepared for her 👌

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The Oaxaca x Panama is amazing. Thanks again for that. The scent changed a bit while curing and is hard to explain but it’s so tasty. It’s got this creamy floral funk to it.
Just took a clone off that plant yesterday so I can grow more as soon as space comes available.

My zenith is almost done and now and has a slightly different scent. The lemon is evolving slowly over time and reminds me of a citrus soda like 7-up or something now. Can’t wait to try it.
I still miss the first one I grew and hope to find another one like it. I really think it might have been the best cannabis I’ve ever had.

I made a number of mistakes on this first run trying organic living soil indoors, but I’m learning a lot as I go and things are getting better with my newer transplants.

Took these pics 2 weeks ago at 12 weeks
Most of this last wave of flowers are dying off so I’ll be chopping soon.
View attachment 18894609
View attachment 18894610

Means a lot to me you rate your first Zenith as the best cannabis you have ever had @Mountainkush 🥰 i truly believe Zenith is up there with the best super sativas we have released. Hopefully this second Zenith female is really good too. You are in a treat after just harvesting Thai Chi, Oaxaca x Panama, Outback Haze x Kali China and Zenith I'm really curious to know which are your favorites this round.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
:wave:
It continues to grow, its highest branches do not stop stretching, although with flower, not as much as in low and medium areas, I suppose they will even out when their growth stops, Wonderful...

October 2

View attachment 18900589 View attachment 18900590 View attachment 18900591 View attachment 18900592 View attachment 18900593 View attachment 18900594 View attachment 18900595 View attachment 18900596 View attachment 18900597 View attachment 18900598

What a beast, really strong vigor, branching and stretching in early flowering. Structurally, she is like a more tropicalized version of Panama Goddess. Glad you found a good place in the greenhouse for her, hopefully she will reward you at the end as you deserve. Thanks for the updates full of pics, almost makes me feel i'm there ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Harvested my outdoor Isaan grown Zenith last week just before the last tropical storm hit us, under clear plastic 20 foot ceiling to help with rain, but still too humid to grow anything well or at all in some cases. The Zenith appeared OK, but upon harvesting I saw botryitis had already started to set in and under the nice green bud was a layer of browning gunge. The smell was inspiring so I looked through the 1/2 kilo or so bud and found a half ounce or so minimally affected, probably OK to smoke stuff. Bottled and in curing now, can't wait to try to it! It really does seem to be worthy of the name Zenith from the smell, nice and bitter, herby, cologne type smells in this particular terroir.

sorry to hear that Herbert Chickybaby Zenith flowers are usually too big and dense for being in late flowering under constant rains, perhaps give her a try next time during dry season.

I've been in Thailand a few times, but never been made it to Isan. Is it worth the vist ? I was fortunate to visit Ko Chang, Ko Mak and Koh Kood August this year, my first trip to Thailand with recreational use legalized, and it was even more paradise than ever :) I managed to collect seeds from a few different pure Thais, and before that a few lines from West Cambodia as well.

Unfortunately new Thai government is going backwards with recreational use, that's going to be a hard hit for cannabis lovers, Thai tourism-economy and to all the new shops and farms trying to thrive there.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
@dubi I think it’s pretty safe to say you should take this one off the “limited edition” list and make it a full time stocked strain.
What I’m seeing and smelling, especially in these last few days of flower is absolutely incredible. Every plant looks like a winner with great density and resin, great looking yields, and the smells are killer!
A lot of the Panama smells have started coming out, especially in the pheno 2 plants, but they all still have some sort of fruity bubble gum smell as well.

There are the two clearly distinct phenos you described that have both been easy to maintain so far, and one pheno that is kind of an in between the other two. It’s slightly more nutrient fussy in all stages, branches and spreads out more like the pheno 2x but it’s bud structure is more like pheno 1 and only looks a week behind my pheno 1 plants. It’s more fruity smelling than lemony smelling and has a nice incense to it as well.
The 2 plants that threw slight nanners in the beginning never popped another one after I pulled the first few right after transplant. Pretty sure it was the nutrient load in the soil I stuck them in that freaked them out a little or just a rougher than liked transplant.

I’ll definitely be running another couple packs of these.

Glad to hear you are so excited about them @Cactus Squatter :D makes me really happy.

Zenith goes much further than the more typical lemony/incensey sativa terpene profiles (in this case from Panama Goddess), adding to that the complex sweetness from Zamaldelica. Some of the Zenith longer flowering expressions show new, super interesting terpene recombinations not found neither in Zamaldelica or Panama, such are better appreciated post harvest after a good curing, since the loud Panama Goddess lemon in all plants during flowering tends to hide all these nuances.

Zenith is already sold out, hopefully there will be another small seed release early next year.
If growers this year are really pleased with the outcome of their Zenith plants, we will consider to add her to our permanent catalog in the future :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Fat, short sized girls @Ur Humbl Nr8tor hehehhee Really nice yield on the 2 earlier flowering plants. Thanks a lot for the updates :yes:

Thanks also to @Taima-da and @Ras Kali Rasta for joining the Zenith wagon 🥳