What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

Octaviodelica

Hola, revisa attitude seed bank (UK) y Mandala seed bank.
Saludos desde Chile tbm.
Wena wena compadre Huemul con ese nombre paso el test de chilenidad 100% , compipa huemul usted dice que attitude y mandala pueden mandar directamente aca a chile? Pq estos weones de la aduana me han hecho cagar la cacha de semillas sin mencionar los recortes y moneitas extras que siempre cobran, por esta misma razon deje esa idea de lado hace rato . Si a ti te han llegado bien las guaguas comentame la juga en vola la hacemos. Un abrazo papi. Uno de estos dias nos mandamo uno tocomple jaja ni un weon cacha esa wea aca jaja.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Wena wena compadre Huemul con ese nombre paso el test de chilenidad 100% , compipa huemul usted dice que attitude y mandala pueden mandar directamente aca a chile? Pq estos weones de la aduana me han hecho cagar la cacha de semillas sin mencionar los recortes y moneitas extras que siempre cobran, por esta misma razon deje esa idea de lado hace rato . Si a ti te han llegado bien las guaguas comentame la juga en vola la hacemos. Un abrazo papi. Uno de estos dias nos mandamo uno tocomple jaja ni un weon cacha esa wea aca jaja.
(Sólo bromeo):
Ahora, que diga que es emigrante de nacimiento argentino, je, je...
Mucha salud a todo el Cono.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Ahi lo bloqueamos y le recordamos las 2 copas americas que les ganamos jajajaaja un abrazo a los trasandinos tienen wena ganja los che. Como la "desfran" jajajaja

...Pero que malo malo eres, je, je, je...
Hago extensivo el abrazo a Argentina desde Gachupinolandia aka Gashegoland...

OntologicalTurn

Plus one on if you can find western winds, my most recent Kali seems to have been further hybridized- nice smoke but not the same. From Ace’s line I would add panama haze to what Dubi has already mentioned. I’ve run a lot of ace gear and I think that one is under rated for the type of high you are looking for, souring, euphoric, can still work/think and doesn’t leave you on the couch when you come down.
Sagamartha is dead, isnt?

OntologicalTurn

Hello Dubi thank you so much for answering so quick, this is exactly why im here, customer service is just outstanding. Ive never seen any product of any company that you can constantly ask any question you want at any time and the big boss of the company answers you. Like ive told you Dubi ive been reading posts for more than a decade without posting and i admire the love and dedication you have for your bank and your plants , the people of this community and the cannabis world. You sir are one of my cannabis heroes of all time. I have a pretty big ace seeds collection because plants are really strong i mean the vegg structure if you want to call it , the plants are monsters , perfect structures , leaf to flower ratio good, strong against any type of mites and sickness, phenotypes just as indicated on web page , the info is real and clear no fake shit , no hiding genetics. You get exactly what you want. The part that i dont understand is why ace seeds is not loved by everybody? In fact i can get that seed dubi said kali china for 4 bucks a seed in a chilean web page cause nobody buys them. People are very ignorant when it comes to weed nobody knows shit what they are buying and humans are very disconected from nature and from plants, so its very difficult to explain people what OTH is or the importance it has ....besides human brains are all different and a strain like durban poison can be so so so uplifting and to me is just a shitty sativa with a bad comedown, these things make stuff even more hazy, not to mention we cannot plant what ever we want . In fact i had OTH standar that to me was gold and before i harvest cops busted my house took all away and my seed collection since 1990. Now ive started new collection with pure ace seeds genetics rest of the shit out there is just grass and horse manure.
People do not realize how difficult it is to make strains and being a true breeder , ive planted 1000s of plants and only kept 5 and the money you spend taking care of the process is the hard part , the work in the garden its hard and here you have premium and when i say premium i mean premium genetics at a wonderful price and retards rather buy og kush x wedding cake??? Wtf???
Im gonna stick to ace seeds till i die cause i know deep inside that this is the bank of the future, people will get bored of the same hybrids with just diffetent names and in 10 more years ace will be the best bank of the world , in fact it is the best bank in this moment its just that most people dont realize it . I even read a post of shanti talking shit about people who earn money with genetics that are not their own ...he was talking about nevilles haze used in killer a5 and super malawi haze which i have and love by the way , and it just made me sad cause shanti was up there in my list of canna heroes and him talking shit about ace seeds just broke my heart.
To end this comment its clear to me that ace seeds shall be recognized as the best bank in the world soon , and that Dubi is a master breeder and a genius in his own right. The man has smoked so much that he probably doesnt even know it jaja but im here to tell him that all his genetics are master pieces and that we love the guy.
I had ethipia standar and before the cops busted my house in 99 i crossed ethipian with a dimafem purple orange cbd sativa , dont ask me why it was just a test ....since both strains are so different from one another could i manage to seperate both genetics in a f2 maybe .
About zamaldelica all i can say its that if i wanted to keep only 1 strain for the rest of my life it would be the zamaldelica elite line , no other plant is better than zamaldelicas. When i die people shall plant zamaldelicas in my grave yard jajaja
Yo también estoy buscando una planta que me ayude a combatir la depresión,aún no la e encontrado, tengo 3 zamaldelicas en el huerto y unas nueva caledonia a ver qué tal. Pero hay que entender que la depresión no se cura mágicamente, y que al igual que la medicación que pueden recetar los psiquiatras, lo mejor que podemos esperar es una ayuda paliativa con algunos de sus síntomas.

No recuerdo si fue en un podcast o un artículo, pero recuerdo que Dubi menciono Kali china como una ayuda en su propia experiencia personal con la depresión.

Veré cuando la cosecha esté lista, pero también tengo entendido que la zamaldelicas es ultra triposa, igual para mí no hay problema me gustan los tríps densos, pero dependiendo del tipo de depresión el sobrepensamiento puede ser contraproducente. Cómo dice Dubi la depresión es subjetiva y personal, tanto como sus causas como en como se manifiesta, más allá de la serotonina.

Te recomiendo también checar el trabajo de Mario de Delicatessen, solía ser un psicoanalista y su trabajo de breeding aunque no le he probado aún, salvo una que se llamaba dreams and Honey, tiene una gran reputación entre los cultivadores, y se desarrollaron específicamente para combatir la depresión, según dijo el en una entrevista que puedes ver en YouTube.

A mí personalmente algo que me ha funcionado son las microdosis de psilocibina, pero supongo que no entra mucho en el hilo.

Alchimia no manda a Chile?

Saludos desde México.

Last edited:

OntologicalTurn

The zamaldelica that my dog broke healed without a problem. this particular phenotype has a characteristic mango smell, specifically mango of the variety that we call "manila" in Mexico, I mean the aroma of the plant, not its flavor, which I have not tried yet
of the three cultivated zamaldelica seeds this is undoubtedly the most vigorous phenotype
IMG_20220721_173224462.jpg
IMG_20220721_173443810.jpg

The other two plants seem to me to be the same phenotype, they were smaller and flowered earlier because I planted them later in the season, they both share the same aroma that reminds me a bit of jasmine, and they are already quite covered in trichomes, one of them pollinated x new caledonia, in any case the 3 are already cloned.
IMG_20220721_173305297.jpg

IMG_20220721_173330060.jpg

IMG_20220721_173350098.jpg

greetings to all and have a nice day

Huemul

Hola,

Por ambos bancos me han llegado sin problema. Igual trato de no comprar tanto cada vez, siempre por el riesgo de la aduana y siempre por correo publico.

Al señor de Mandala le puedes encargar alguna de ACE si es que no la tiene en la pagina. Si es que compras, pidele que te envie tbm el paquete original. Resulta que abren el paquete y hacen un "envio oculto". Pero yo les pido que me envien igual el carton del paquete original.

Tambien puedes comprar en Tropical Seeds tbm de España. Tbm muy atentos.

Siempre gustoso de un completo.

Saludos

xet

Growing in full soil is the best way i think but i can't make hole in that spot, it's full of stone.
That's the only reason i'm growing in pot.
Some of the best ganja I ever grew was in a stony area. Took me 1 full hour to pick axe and remove enough stone for one plant. Strong work effort, strong result.

Montuno

...como el Son...
16 (dawning) of August

Aprox, 39°N & 900 metres high.

Maximum temperatures in the shade, after a refreshing rain from the north over the weekend, have dropped by 10 to 15 °C: from daily 40 to 45 °C (104 to 113 °F), we are now in the heavenly 30 to 35 °C (86 to 95 °F).
But I am afraid that the AEMet predicts a return to 40 °C (104 °F) by the end of the week.

Zamaldélica fem (Zamal x Golden Tiger; A.C.E.), born last 19-May:

IMG_20220815_211606.jpg
IMG_20220816_101015.jpg
IMG_20220816_101111.jpg
IMG_20220816_101123.jpg
IMG_20220816_101127.jpg
IMG_20220816_101136.jpg

Hasta la vista

Old Fogey

Hello Dubi thank you so much for answering so quick, this is exactly why im here, customer service is just outstanding. Ive never seen any product of any company that you can constantly ask any question you want at any time and the big boss of the company answers you. Like ive told you Dubi ive been reading posts for more than a decade without posting and i admire the love and dedication you have for your bank and your plants , the people of this community and the cannabis world. You sir are one of my cannabis heroes of all time. I have a pretty big ace seeds collection because plants are really strong i mean the vegg structure if you want to call it , the plants are monsters , perfect structures , leaf to flower ratio good, strong against any type of mites and sickness, phenotypes just as indicated on web page , the info is real and clear no fake shit , no hiding genetics. You get exactly what you want. The part that i dont understand is why ace seeds is not loved by everybody? In fact i can get that seed dubi said kali china for 4 bucks a seed in a chilean web page cause nobody buys them. People are very ignorant when it comes to weed nobody knows shit what they are buying and humans are very disconected from nature and from plants, so its very difficult to explain people what OTH is or the importance it has ....besides human brains are all different and a strain like durban poison can be so so so uplifting and to me is just a shitty sativa with a bad comedown, these things make stuff even more hazy, not to mention we cannot plant what ever we want . In fact i had OTH standar that to me was gold and before i harvest cops busted my house took all away and my seed collection since 1990. Now ive started new collection with pure ace seeds genetics rest of the shit out there is just grass and horse manure.
People do not realize how difficult it is to make strains and being a true breeder , ive planted 1000s of plants and only kept 5 and the money you spend taking care of the process is the hard part , the work in the garden its hard and here you have premium and when i say premium i mean premium genetics at a wonderful price and retards rather buy og kush x wedding cake??? Wtf???
Im gonna stick to ace seeds till i die cause i know deep inside that this is the bank of the future, people will get bored of the same hybrids with just diffetent names and in 10 more years ace will be the best bank of the world , in fact it is the best bank in this moment its just that most people dont realize it . I even read a post of shanti talking shit about people who earn money with genetics that are not their own ...he was talking about nevilles haze used in killer a5 and super malawi haze which i have and love by the way , and it just made me sad cause shanti was up there in my list of canna heroes and him talking shit about ace seeds just broke my heart.
To end this comment its clear to me that ace seeds shall be recognized as the best bank in the world soon , and that Dubi is a master breeder and a genius in his own right. The man has smoked so much that he probably doesnt even know it jaja but im here to tell him that all his genetics are master pieces and that we love the guy.
I had ethipia standar and before the cops busted my house in 99 i crossed ethipian with a dimafem purple orange cbd sativa , dont ask me why it was just a test ....since both strains are so different from one another could i manage to seperate both genetics in a f2 maybe .
About zamaldelica all i can say its that if i wanted to keep only 1 strain for the rest of my life it would be the zamaldelica elite line , no other plant is better than zamaldelicas. When i die people shall plant zamaldelicas in my grave yard jajaja
Well said. I'm over 60 and have smoked for 45 years. I too see myself growing only Ace sativa fems or homemade hybrids made using Ace standard sativas for the rest of my days. The plants are everything you say they are and the better one gets at growing the better these genetics perform.

Starwea

Hola,

Por ambos bancos me han llegado sin problema. Igual trato de no comprar tanto cada vez, siempre por el riesgo de la aduana y siempre por correo publico.

Al señor de Mandala le puedes encargar alguna de ACE si es que no la tiene en la pagina. Si es que compras, pidele que te envie tbm el paquete original. Resulta que abren el paquete y hacen un "envio oculto". Pero yo les pido que me envien igual el carton del paquete original.

Tambien puedes comprar en Tropical Seeds tbm de España. Tbm muy atentos.

Siempre gustoso de un completo.

Saludos
Wena wena, siempre un chileno en todas partes jaja, oigan y cual es el drama con pedirlas directamente de la pagina de ace? No hace envíos a chile?, Soy nuevo en esto, y he visto que semillas del huaso cl, vende buenas genéticas por si les sirve.

Oye y tendre mucho drama en intentar cultivar sativas puras en el sur, cerca de chillan?, En su invernadero

Octaviodelica

Wena wena, siempre un chileno en todas partes jaja, oigan y cual es el drama con pedirlas directamente de la pagina de ace? No hace envíos a chile?, Soy nuevo en esto, y he visto que semillas del huaso cl, vende buenas genéticas por si les sirve.

Oye y tendre mucho drama en intentar cultivar sativas puras en el sur, cerca de chillan?, En su invernadero
Wena shoro starwea yo tengo entendido que ace no envia a chile, por otro lao semillas del huaso es un distribuidor official de ace seeds en chile ya que en la pagina web de ace sale la info. Yo personalmente he comprado casi todas a semillas del huaso pero no estan todas las variedades solo las mas populares pero para comenzar no esta mal.
Al respecto de sativas en chillan mmmm puta hace ma frio k la chachu en chillan po papi pero no esta todo perdido. Escuche invernadero y ahi esta la clave si se te ocurre sacar la wea del invernadero cagaron. Claro que verano en chile es piola yo he criado varias sativas en Quilpue cerca de viña latitud 33 y el unico drama es el clima demaciado seco las sativas necesitan humedad y calor. Pero hay sativas carne de perro ....la congo esta pichicateada con pakistan chitral kush y aguanta frio y humedad , la nepal jam es sativa de montaña nepali con jamaica y tambien aguanta frio. Ya compa un abrazo pruebe igual zamaldelica es una joya y es bastante brigida tiene aguante y la malawi tambien es resistente y patea neuronas como campeona !

Starwea

Wena shoro starwea yo tengo entendido que ace no envia a chile, por otro lao semillas del huaso es un distribuidor official de ace seeds en chile ya que en la pagina web de ace sale la info. Yo personalmente he comprado casi todas a semillas del huaso pero no estan todas las variedades solo las mas populares pero para comenzar no esta mal.
Al respecto de sativas en chillan mmmm puta hace ma frio k la chachu en chillan po papi pero no esta todo perdido. Escuche invernadero y ahi esta la clave si se te ocurre sacar la wea del invernadero cagaron. Claro que verano en chile es piola yo he criado varias sativas en Quilpue cerca de viña latitud 33 y el unico drama es el clima demaciado seco las sativas necesitan humedad y calor. Pero hay sativas carne de perro ....la congo esta pichicateada con pakistan chitral kush y aguanta frio y humedad , la nepal jam es sativa de montaña nepali con jamaica y tambien aguanta frio. Ya compa un abrazo pruebe igual zamaldelica es una joya y es bastante brigida tiene aguante y la malawi tambien es resistente y patea neuronas como campeona !
Uhh maestro, tu si sabes, cual de esas me recomiendas si no quiero tener un desmadre con el olor?

comfy markoth

I have five regular Zamaldelica seeds that were given as freebies from seedbay about 10 years ago.
I think it was when Zamaldelica was first released, but not 100% sure?

I'll probably make an OP F2 out of them or maybe cross the best looking male or female to some DJ Shorts F2's i have.
Eventually, assuming they germinate.

musigny23

Here are a few pics of Zamaldelica I have this year. I'm surprised because these are maturing faster than Reg. Zamaldelica seeds I've grown in the past. Last time I grew Reg. Zam seeds was probably 5 years ago. There was wide pheno variation then. For several years I grew from Fem seeds. This year I opened a pack of Regs that I got as a freebie a couple years ago. Seems like they are from a different round of production than my first Reg pack. There's less pheno variation in these. I grew 5 seeds and got 4 females and one male. I didn't keep the male.

Here is the most mature plant which is in a very sunny hot spot in the garden.

fgRzp91.jpg

Here are a few cola pics. The first Reg Zamaldelica pack I got 7 years ago did not mature like these are. Those went later, well into October as I remember. These newer ones seem a bit closer to the Fems in the way they form big dense colas. Unfortunately we are about to get some rain. Bad timing. While they are well along in flowering, they are not mature enough to take. It isn't close in my opinion. So I hope these survive the rain without breaking out in mold. I've found Zamaldelica is a bit more susceptible to mold than the Zamal, Malawi or Thai parents are. I think the brown tips on the stigmas are from the recent heat wave we had here. Mid to upper 30s (C) 90s (F) for nearly a week.

3ZnDKF9.jpg

jw9MpYF.jpg

Here is a nearby different one of the 4 Zamaldelicas I have. Very close in maturity but slightly behind.

hGvlLI1.jpg

I like this closer view of the top colas grouped together under a clear blue sky.

nW3Y6vn.jpg

Taima-da

Beautiful garden.
Best of luck with the rain.🤞
A big wind would have me a bit nervous too, are those plants staked at all?

musigny23

They have one meter cages around their bases. They're quite strong metal cages but not always enough. They're placed early and mostly the plants grow in ways that the cages work well but a long heavy branch might end up not quite fully supported. Also prior windy days have caused the plants to grow big tough joints at the main stem. They respond to the wind over the season and do that. Thanks I hope this event isn't too rough.

Kiefcake

Regrettably having to harvest today due to lighting mistake, it's trying to reveg, so it will be a few more months before i see this one full term. Thankfully this one is far enough along that at minimum the smoke will be decent. A couple other plants not as far along may be getting turned into concentrate.

Attachments

• 20220917_100110.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 74
  • 20220917_100015.jpg
    9.5 MB · Views: 63

Latest posts

Latest posts