What's new

Zamaldelica

Kiefcake

It really is, I can see why it was lost botrytis after feeling the density of the buds even weeks before it should be harvested at peak.
I have the clone growing out now, after seeing its structure, I'll need many tops.
the smell is quite nice as well, definitely has great bag appeal for a sativa

Dentex

I got a pair of regulars in a small pot sown about 7 weeks ago flowering under sunlight( they were vegged indoors for about 2 weeks).They jumped to flowering almost immediately .Fruity smells ,the one on the left with the peculiar budding pattern smells very deep mango mostly.

P1050087.JPG

P1050089.JPG
P1050088.JPG
P1050157.JPG

OZZ_

Veteran

Dentex

Wow! Nice and compact, what size pot is that? And you put two seeds in the same pot?
Hey OZZ,it's one gallon pot.It will suffice for much bigger plants,it's just that I started them too late.

Yes,two seeds in one pot when space is limited and you want to increase your chances with a female from regular seeds.I do 3 seeds in pots with regular autoflowers.

OZZ_

Veteran
The hunt for the Mango Carrot begins 🤘🤘

I dropped 9 Zamaldelica elite F1 x elite F2 beans. 8 popped…. Out of those 8 I have one squatty pheno and one runty plant but it isn’t the seedlings fault as it got damaged cotelyons from a stuck seed shell that set her back …. So I’m sure she will catch up. These are being fed very very lightly and kept under very low light as I’m trying to stall them and slow their growth until my flower tent opens up. As such you can see they are asking for more Mg so I’ll give it to them on their next watering.

As a side note these are regular seeds so I’ll of course need to sex them out at some point and see how many females I have. For now though they wait their turn 😎

Zamaldelica E1 x E2

97964878-1A66-42CE-9CBA-7CE016D8032D.jpeg

….. next up a fun little experiment. I found barely enough room to squeeze a small, isolated 2x2 flower tent into my room. I’m going to **attempt** to control this Zamaldelica from the Zamal A 75% line (out of the breeders pack) in this tiny 2x2 tent. She’s in a 2 gal autopot, under a 150w LED. Medium is 100% pure perilite with a small 2” layer of coco on top mainly to discourage algae growth on the top of the perilite.

I have about 4’ of height to work with so I’m going to flip her fast and early … probably after a few more sets of leaves appear. Maybe one more week in veg and I’ll be using a scrog net as well to try to control her.

In full disclaimer it’s possible I may need to tear this tent down completely as the addition of it is taxing my exhaust system to the max and I can’t seem to find an acceptable work around. If so I’ll try to squeeze her into the main 8x4 flower tent with the others depending on how big she gets. Just a tiny little thing right now but that won’t last long lol. This is also a reg seed so I’m rolling the dice that it’ll be a female, seems most extreme satties are always heavy female so I’m willing to take the chance. If it ends up male I’ll simply collect pollen and use it to dust the Zamaldelica E1x E2s for more Zamal leaning seeds.

B8F51BEA-88EF-4C31-A43D-025F076A85EC.jpeg

A7DB7D59-AB3F-44CF-877C-4DA1BA553B88.jpeg

Keif Cake

Veteran
Smells of carrots for sure. I never knew what carrots smelled like until a week or two ago, never really just picked one up to smell itit, but this is definitely that. I no longer have a clone of this one, it has basically refused to grow very tall, and I'm going to search a little more through the other seeds.
20221109_205500.jpg
20221109_205447.jpg

goingrey

I got some buns in oven after an 8 year hiatus! Super Excited! Been wanting to do an ace run for seemingly forever! We germed 8 Zam Reg, 4 Hon x P Fem, 3 Malawi Fem! I enjoy reading this forum almost everyday for quite sometime! Cheers View attachment 18780596
Welcome back!

Nice selection. Zamaldelica regs and Malawi fems. Funnily enough my previous grow was the opposite, a Zamaldelica fem and Malawi regs. So after your grow the universe will be back in balance. :D

I found them very different indeed even though they are related with the Malawi being in the Zamaldelica. Malawi super sticky buds. Zamaldelica dry. Crumble up and burn really differently too. The Zamaldelica has a super clear and functional high (as long as you don't get lost into the thoughts it provokes). The Malawi well not a knockout stone but you're not crisp either lol.

Haven't tried the Hon x Pan but people seem to love it. Positive Central American vibes.

tjmccoy

Veteran
Welcome back!

Nice selection. Zamaldelica regs and Malawi fems. Funnily enough my previous grow was the opposite, a Zamaldelica fem and Malawi regs. So after your grow the universe will be back in balance. :D

I found them very different indeed even though they are related with the Malawi being in the Zamaldelica. Malawi super sticky buds. Zamaldelica dry. Crumble up and burn really differently too. The Zamaldelica has a super clear and functional high (as long as you don't get lost into the thoughts it provokes). The Malawi well not a knockout stone but you're not crisp either lol.

Haven't tried the Hon x Pan but people seem to love it. Positive Central American vibes.
Thanks for sharing your experience with these lines. Great info and Glad to help bring the universe back in balance! I probably would have got all regs but that’s what was available here. It’s going to be a cool grow can’t wait to share more! Grab some popcorn and be cool! Thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts