What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi wutwut i think you changed the order of your phenos in your latest post. Visually and without having the chance to smell them i would say: pheno 1 is Malawi dominant, pheno 2 is Malawi dominant too but with more Thai influence, phenos 3rd and 4th are closer to Zamaldelica elite mother.

Thanks for growing Zamaldelica this outdoor season musigny23 You are right, while Zamaldelica fem it's more consistent and was bred as backcrosses to Zamaldelica elite mother, on the other hand Zamaldelica regular version (previous you are growing, and latest one produced in 2020) includes many different parental plants and therefore is more variable.

@Montuno compañero, ¿ que tal la semana ? Hoy parece que amanece más fresco :giggle: Buen fin de!

Nice JustGrowing420 such Zamaldelica expressions with intoxicating smells and such appearance should be close to Zamaldelica elite mother as well.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Sí, @dubi : parece ser que había que esperar a que acabase de una vez la primavera, y por fin entrará el verano...para tener un alivio de frescor, je.
Hace días que no superó los 38°C (100'5°F) a la sombra. Pero más que la caída en 5°C en las máximas a la sombra diurnas (llegamos a fines de primavera a 43°C/109'5°F), ha sido el fin de la calima sahariana lo que nos deja dormir : de mínimas nocturnas de hasta 28°C/82'5°F, a las noches de entre 17 y 22 °C (62'6 y 71'6) de ahora, va un mundo; y el aire vuelve a refrescar si sopla, cuando antes quemaba.

Sí creo que nuestra Zamaldélica fem le ha afectado la ola de calor en algún grado, y ahora parece mejorar.
Le he cortado los dos nudos (origen de 4 ramitas que apenas sobresalían del tallo) inferiores (los pequeños muretes de "La Perrera" sombrean la parte baja de las plantas) y sigo con la tierra de diatoméas, pues desde el suelo hasta un metro de altura, "La Perrera" es una nube de pequeños jóvenes saltamontes.

Así estaba la Zamaldélica fem (nacida el 19-Mayo) apenas hace media hora:

Yes, @dubi : it seems that we had to wait for the spring to be over and for the summer to finally come in...to have a relief of freshness, heh.
It hasn't been above 38°C (100'5°F) in the shade for days now. But more than the 5°C drop in daytime highs in the shade (we reached 43°C/109'5°F in late spring), it was the end of the Saharan haze that let us sleep (from nighttime lows of up to 28°C/82'5°F, to nights of between 17 and 22°C (62'6 and 71'6) now, it's a world away; and the air gets cooler again if it blows, when it used to burn.

I do think our Zamaldelica fem has been affected by the heat wave to some degree, and now it seems to be getting better.
I have cut the two lower knots (origin of 4 twigs that barely protruded from the stem) (the small walls of "La Perrera" shade the lower part of the plants) and I continue with the diatomaceous earth, because from the ground up to a meter high, "La Perrera" is a cloud of small young grasshoppers.

This is how the Zamaldelica fem (born on May-19) was just half an hour ago:

IMG_20220701_121352.jpg
IMG_20220701_121412.jpg
IMG_20220701_121430.jpg
IMG_20220701_121449.jpg
IMG_20220701_121853.jpg

Screenshot_2022_0701_200016.png

Last edited:

OntologicalTurn

My dogs just broke my most beautful zamaldelica :(

IMG_20220705_170623824.jpg

IMG_20220705_170632934.jpg

I try to fixed with some duct tape, since that worked fine in the past but it is pretty bad (Main stem just broke verticaly in the middle) , if things go wrong, at least i have some nice pictures to remember how cute she was. Chulada de planta.
IMG_20220705_170641187.jpg

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Well, it's a pretty mild winter... Just a bit cooler than in the land of dubi.... It's like a winter in Barcelona.
My inland serrania area is much colder.
How cold does it get? we get a few nights a year just below 0 and occasionally as low as 10c in the daytime.

This last few days have been lovely, a very pleasant 32.5! and a breeze.
IMG_0457.JPG

Even in July and August the beach is empty.
Here you can urinate in the sea for free. Last week I had 2 in the sea and 1 in the campo. That should be 1950euro!

Last edited:

RobFromTX

I have a question for you guys in regards to the Zamaldelica Fem version. Do you think this strain would vibe well with medical patients? Does it easily cause paranoia? I have a buddy in Colorado that's about to start growing medical and he reached out to me about which strains patients would like the most. I ofcourse suggested central american sativas but this strain has such a great reputation that i wanted to reach out and see others experience. I plan to grow the Zam myself soon enough

xet

I have a question for you guys in regards to the Zamaldelica Fem version. Do you think this strain would vibe well with medical patients? Does it easily cause paranoia? I have a buddy in Colorado that's about to start growing medical and he reached out to me about which strains patients would like the most. I ofcourse suggested central american sativas but this strain has such a great reputation that i wanted to reach out and see others experience. I plan to grow the Zam myself soon enough
If it were my store I would go with Ace's Bangi Haze and keep the Zam for my own head stash.

herbgreen

Veteran
Anything can cause paranoia if they are not used to it...People that dont smoke can barely down 2 hits

Lack of cure on anything remotely sativa can cause adverse reactions

What comes to mind is Orient Express for sativa

Bubba Hash for Indica

The KaliChina and Nepal mist are nice

Just about any of their strains....:pimp3:

RobFromTX

Anything can cause paranoia if they are not used to it...People that dont smoke can barely down 2 hits

Lack of cure on anything remotely sativa can cause adverse reactions

What comes to mind is Orient Express for sativa

Bubba Hash for Indica

The KaliChina and Nepal mist are nice

Just about any of their strains....:pimp3:
This guys a far more seasoned grower than me but he is new to landraces. Im just trying to imagine the outcome. Im sure a fair share of these patents do have some mental/emotional issues. Oreint Express is on my to grow list for sure. Im sorry i wasnt around to grow the Viet Black. I bet that stuff was straight rocket fuel

RobFromTX

Prolly so .. venturing into scary
I told him Panama Honduras and Tikal would be great choice. They dont induce paranioa and they have a fun high. atleast in my experience. but venturing into scary sounds pretty fun too:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: xet