What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

goingrey

I have a question for you guys in regards to the Zamaldelica Fem version. Do you think this strain would vibe well with medical patients? Does it easily cause paranoia? I have a buddy in Colorado that's about to start growing medical and he reached out to me about which strains patients would like the most. I ofcourse suggested central american sativas but this strain has such a great reputation that i wanted to reach out and see others experience. I plan to grow the Zam myself soon enough
In my whopping experience of one plant from Zamaldelica Fem I would say that it is not really paranoia inducing. Strong but somehow "friendly".

RobFromTX

In my whopping experience of one plant from Zamaldelica Fem I would say that it is not really paranoia inducing. Strong but somehow "friendly".
Thats the tricky thing about it i guess, its completely subjective to the user. I told him to go for it. I could see all Ace strains having a place with medical users

Montuno

...como el Son...
8-July; 21:45 h.

Zamaldélica fem (Zamal X Golden Tiger; A.C.E.; born on May-19).
It has the 2 lower nodes (four twigs) pruned; white spots are diathomeaceus earth:
IMG_20220708_214118.jpg
IMG_20220708_214141.jpg
IMG_20220708_214155.jpg
IMG_20220708_214217.jpg
IMG_20220708_214823.jpg

45°C / 113°F are expected in the shade...
Screenshot_2022_0710_162649.png

Salud, Suerte...y Sombra.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I have a question for you guys in regards to the Zamaldelica Fem version. Do you think this strain would vibe well with medical patients? Does it easily cause paranoia? I have a buddy in Colorado that's about to start growing medical and he reached out to me about which strains patients would like the most. I ofcourse suggested central american sativas but this strain has such a great reputation that i wanted to reach out and see others experience. I plan to grow the Zam myself soon enough

Hi @RobFromTX as @goingrey correctly pointed out Zamaldelica fem was bred towards Zamaldelica elite mother which provides very happy, warm, positive and expansive sativa effects in contrast with some of the scary, nervious and cold effects that can be found in the more tropical Zamal/Thai phenos from the regular version.

J@ck they are looking lovely and enjoying a lot the outdoor vibes :dance013:

Achicharraitos :LOL: @Montuno

RobFromTX

Hi @RobFromTX as @goingrey correctly pointed out Zamaldelica fem was bred towards Zamaldelica elite mother which provides very happy, warm, positive and expansive sativa effects in contrast with some of the scary, nervious and cold effects that can be found in the more tropical Zamal/Thai phenos from the regular version.

Hey Dubi. Thanks for clarifying that for me. It sounds like the Zam Fem would be perfect for depression. Ill pass this information on to my buddy. I look forward to growing it myself this fall, along with the Thai x Panama. Ive only been growing central american sativas up untill now but its time to expand my horizons :rasta:

J@ck

Is it not in your interest, for the sake of production, to remove the pots, even if they were broken at the bottom?
Growing in full soil is the best way i think but i can't make hole in that spot, it's full of stone.
That's the only reason i'm growing in pot.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hi @RobFromTX as @goingrey correctly pointed out Zamaldelica fem was bred towards Zamaldelica elite mother which provides very happy, warm, positive and expansive sativa effects in contrast with some of the scary, nervious and cold effects that can be found in the more tropical Zamal/Thai phenos[/b] from the regular version.

¿ Podemos leer tu expansivo como opuesto a introspectivo ?
Asimismo, no se si te léo bien cuando asocio "scary" y frío con un tipo de introspecctividad... O quizá ese "scary", si sirvé para describir algo como una extraña sensación de ser observado/juzgado (lo he visto a veces cuando una sativa no estrictamente eufórica, es "demasiado potente" para quien la consume; pero también otras muchas veces lo he leido como "efecto típico" de una variedad, como la Neville's Haze...), encajaría más con lo psicodélico que con lo introspectivo y frío, o tal vez con la suma de ambos...(?)

Solar radiation is ruling the Hispanistaní Nation

...while we waste in space missions, our best weapon against solar tyranny...
cordoba-botijo-feria-kowB--1240x698@abc.jpg

The best memes about the La Rambla jug that went into the stratosphere​

ABC
06/04/2017
Updated 06/06/2017 at 12:16 p.m.
In the times of social networks, one is nobody if they don't make "memes". Those funny humorous messages that parody reality flooding Twitter and Facebook with laughter have also taken it with the latest event that has revolutionized the province: the launch of a pitcher into the stratosphere during the La Rambla Pottery and Ceramics Fair .
RELATED NEWS
Although the launch was made with balloons and not with rockets, allusions to NASA's space program have been the common factor in the images circulating these days on the Internet and through messaging services such as WhatsApp.

In the "meme" shown above, a cosmonaut intercepts the jug on La Rambla , which is labeled with a phrase: "If you find me, take me to Alfonso de Cabo's house ", the promoter of the campaign with which aims to achieve the inclusion of the jug among WhatsApp emoticons.

In another, the character played by Tom Hanks in "Apollo 13" , the film about the space mission, turns the story of that eventful trip to the Moon upside down. If astronaut Jack Swigert notified the Houston base that there was "a problem" it was not because the ship had problems with the power generator but because he ran into the jug up there.

The story of the monstrous bump on boxer Hasin Rahman 's head after colliding with Evander Holyfield 's head is also rewritten . The fight had to be stopped, but the audience overlooked the fact that the culprit of that lump was not his opponent in the ring, but the flying jug from La Rambla , which fell on top of him after his trip through the stratosphere.

In reality, the (controlled) fall of the jug occurred in El Centenillo, a district belonging to the municipality of Baños de la Encina, in the province of Jaén.

The latest to comment on the history of the La Rambla jug has been the charismatic presenter Andreu Buenafuente , who has even dedicated a monologue to it on his television show.

Pd del 13-Julio:
Screenshot_2022_0713_113327.png

Last edited:

PanchoVerde

First time I've had opportunity to grow Zamaldelica. Has been several years since I've been able to grow, feels nice to do it again. Twenty seven days from sprouting, outdoors, native soil and rainwater, little bit of kelp. Bit of a late start but will take cuttings for fall\winter grows indoor.

Zamaldelica 716.jpg

Octaviodelica

This is my first time writting a post , but ive been searching for ever for a pure clean sativa uphigh no cealing with soft come down that i can smoke all day .....but always that god damn bit of indica bothering me. I have only found something similar in some hibrids i played 15 years ago that came from a ak 47 cross. I began making seeds and searching for the most sativa phenos by f4 i had this absolute sativas with very clear high . In fact i have those seeds in my collection but i beleave simon from serious seeds uses the same genetics to create other strains in a way all strains are conected to one another and i think ak47 x cambodia is kali mist. The thing is that i own 3 kali mist fem and i really wanna find a father to enter kali mist in a 50/50 and then backcross the other 2 seeds to get a 87.5/12.5 tipical plant they call a 90/10 . Well the thing is ive never tried kali mist only read millions of the greatest comments to that plant .....and if dubi uses that plants dna for his own mix is because it must be wonderful. And ive read dubi say its one of the greatest sativa hybrids of the world ......ok here is the zamaldelica part of the question since we are in a zamaldelica post, Is zamaldelica your own kali mist from your ace seeds bank? Which one of all your strains would you say its your own kali mist of ace seeds ?? You always name various plants for various examples. But if you had to choose a parent for a kali mist cross would that be zamaldelica?
i love zamaldelicas effect but maybe malawi would be better father ....maybe nepalm jam who knows ....i would like to hear dubis opinion to guide me on this cross.
By the way i have zamaldelica standar/malawi standar/nepalm jam standar/pck standar/beldia kif standar.
I do understand kali mist is a f1 hybrid so f2 would show all type of phenos and i would have to choose very wisely. But zamaldelica is a polyhybrid so it would be a much bigger mix of genetics maybe pure malawi is less junk in the mix and lets kali mist pass by....maybe malawi is to dominant and i should use nepalm jam. Kali mist being an f1 makes things complicated wish it was a f8 or f10 but it is what it is..... im interested in this question cause i also have 3 congo fem that i want to cross and im in a similar doubt on what to choose for the mix.
Im in chile and finding regular kali or regular congo is imposible.
By the way i love this community of people with so much knowledge on the matter. Ive learned so much reading from you guys.
I know this is the place i belong cause ive been smoking since 13 years old and im 40 and ive been dissapointed at many banks man just to name a few .....sensi, dutch passion, green seed company, dinafem, medical seeds, buddha seeds ive smoked them all , some ok some pure horse shit ....but the quality of the plants is just horrible , all ruderalis midgets that flower so fast they dont even grow ! Heavy stone effects with horrible come down , old school classics mixed so many times i rather smoke oregano . Realy shitty , old old old bad strains with 20% germ rates , it is true every time thc goes higer but i want quality not quantity so here i am at ace seeds enjoying all i smoke. Im still in search of my kali mist of ace seed's so Dubi guide me .

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey Dubi. Thanks for clarifying that for me. It sounds like the Zam Fem would be perfect for depression. Ill pass this information on to my buddy. I look forward to growing it myself this fall, along with the Thai x Panama. Ive only been growing central american sativas up untill now but its time to expand my horizons :rasta:
not sure whether Zamaldelica will be perfect for your buddy's depressions, i hope it will help, he will need to give it a try .... as you know depression is a very delicate and subjective thing, and different persons can react totally different to same genetics, so it's not something one can be totally sure in advance.

Thanks for choosing Zamaldelica @PanchoVerde :) Both seedlings look quite alike. Are you growing the regular or fem version ?

Welcome to ICMag @Octaviodelica and thanks for your interest and for supporting our work. ;)

Zamaldelica is without any doubt up there with the best pure sativa hybrids we have ever bred, i find Zamaldelica quite different to Kali Mist in personality, effects and terpenes. The closest we have to Kali Mist is Kali China which captures the Kali Mist terpenes i love so much, but with much kinder and friendly effects, faster flowering times, smaller sizes, with overall more tamed growing structures.

If you are looking for 'pure clean sativa up high no cealing with soft come down that you can smoke all day' i would recommend you untouched- non hybridized tropical sativa lines such as Honduras, Ethiopian, Oldtimer's Haze or even New Caledonia, although to grow these long flowering types usually require a bit of experience and a proper climate.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
This is my first time writting a post , but ive been searching for ever for a pure clean sativa uphigh no cealing with soft come down that i can smoke all day .....but always that god damn bit of indica bothering me. I have only found something similar in some hibrids i played 15 years ago that came from a ak 47 cross. I began making seeds and searching for the most sativa phenos by f4 i had this absolute sativas with very clear high . In fact i have those seeds in my collection but i beleave simon from serious seeds uses the same genetics to create other strains in a way all strains are conected to one another and i think ak47 x cambodia is kali mist. The thing is that i own 3 kali mist fem and i really wanna find a father to enter kali mist in a 50/50 and then backcross the other 2 seeds to get a 87.5/12.5 tipical plant they call a 90/10 . Well the thing is ive never tried kali mist only read millions of the greatest comments to that plant .....and if dubi uses that plants dna for his own mix is because it must be wonderful. And ive read dubi say its one of the greatest sativa hybrids of the world ......ok here is the zamaldelica part of the question since we are in a zamaldelica post, Is zamaldelica your own kali mist from your ace seeds bank? Which one of all your strains would you say its your own kali mist of ace seeds ?? You always name various plants for various examples. But if you had to choose a parent for a kali mist cross would that be zamaldelica?
i love zamaldelicas effect but maybe malawi would be better father ....maybe nepalm jam who knows ....i would like to hear dubis opinion to guide me on this cross.
By the way i have zamaldelica standar/malawi standar/nepalm jam standar/pck standar/beldia kif standar.
I do understand kali mist is a f1 hybrid so f2 would show all type of phenos and i would have to choose very wisely. But zamaldelica is a polyhybrid so it would be a much bigger mix of genetics maybe pure malawi is less junk in the mix and lets kali mist pass by....maybe malawi is to dominant and i should use nepalm jam. Kali mist being an f1 makes things complicated wish it was a f8 or f10 but it is what it is..... im interested in this question cause i also have 3 congo fem that i want to cross and im in a similar doubt on what to choose for the mix.
Im in chile and finding regular kali or regular congo is imposible.
By the way i love this community of people with so much knowledge on the matter. Ive learned so much reading from you guys.
I know this is the place i belong cause ive been smoking since 13 years old and im 40 and ive been dissapointed at many banks man just to name a few .....sensi, dutch passion, green seed company, dinafem, medical seeds, buddha seeds ive smoked them all , some ok some pure horse shit ....but the quality of the plants is just horrible , all ruderalis midgets that flower so fast they dont even grow ! Heavy stone effects with horrible come down , old school classics mixed so many times i rather smoke oregano . Realy shitty , old old old bad strains with 20% germ rates , it is true every time thc goes higer but i want quality not quantity so here i am at ace seeds enjoying all i smoke. Im still in search of my kali mist of ace seed's so Dubi guide me .
Hi there nice first post:biggrin:
U should have a look at kali china since it has most kali mist genetics in the ace lineup. But it's crossed with yunnan indica twice so i'm not sure if it is what u are looking for. I also tested c5 hace x kali china and liked it very much. Nice uplifting sativa

I have some packs of kali mist to try out but i have grown western winds. Both share the same genetic make up. Western winds is one of the high grade sativas i really like to smoke but she can burn u out if u smoke alot.

olday

Veteran
Plus one on if you can find western winds, my most recent Kali seems to have been further hybridized- nice smoke but not the same. From Ace’s line I would add panama haze to what Dubi has already mentioned. I’ve run a lot of ace gear and I think that one is under rated for the type of high you are looking for, souring, euphoric, can still work/think and doesn’t leave you on the couch when you come down.

PanchoVerde

Thanks for choosing Zamaldelica @PanchoVerde :) Both seedlings look quite alike. Are you growing the regular or fem version ?
Dubi, I have the regular version, bought in early 2020.

I always buy regular/standard version when I can. I like to see variations and have males too. But feminized has its strong points too.

Octaviodelica

not sure whether Zamaldelica will be perfect for your buddy's depressions, i hope it will help, he will need to give it a try .... as you know depression is a very delicate and subjective thing, and different persons can react totally different to same genetics, so it's not something one can be totally sure in advance.

Welcome to ICMag @Octaviodelica and thanks for your interest and for supporting our work. ;)

Zamaldelica is without any doubt up there with the best pure sativa hybrids we have ever bred, i find Zamaldelica quite different to Kali Mist in personality, effects and terpenes. The closest we have to Kali Mist is Kali China which captures the Kali Mist terpenes i love so much, but with much kinder and friendly effects, faster flowering times, smaller sizes, with overall more tamed growing structures.

If you are looking for 'pure clean sativa up high no cealing with soft come down that you can smoke all day' i would recommend you untouched- non hybridized tropical sativa lines such as Honduras, Ethiopian, Oldtimer's Haze or even New Caledonia, although to grow these long flowering types usually require a bit of experience and a proper climate.
Hello Dubi thank you so much for answering so quick, this is exactly why im here, customer service is just outstanding. Ive never seen any product of any company that you can constantly ask any question you want at any time and the big boss of the company answers you. Like ive told you Dubi ive been reading posts for more than a decade without posting and i admire the love and dedication you have for your bank and your plants , the people of this community and the cannabis world. You sir are one of my cannabis heroes of all time. I have a pretty big ace seeds collection because plants are really strong i mean the vegg structure if you want to call it , the plants are monsters , perfect structures , leaf to flower ratio good, strong against any type of mites and sickness, phenotypes just as indicated on web page , the info is real and clear no fake shit , no hiding genetics. You get exactly what you want. The part that i dont understand is why ace seeds is not loved by everybody? In fact i can get that seed dubi said kali china for 4 bucks a seed in a chilean web page cause nobody buys them. People are very ignorant when it comes to weed nobody knows shit what they are buying and humans are very disconected from nature and from plants, so its very difficult to explain people what OTH is or the importance it has ....besides human brains are all different and a strain like durban poison can be so so so uplifting and to me is just a shitty sativa with a bad comedown, these things make stuff even more hazy, not to mention we cannot plant what ever we want . In fact i had OTH standar that to me was gold and before i harvest cops busted my house took all away and my seed collection since 1990. Now ive started new collection with pure ace seeds genetics rest of the shit out there is just grass and horse manure.
People do not realize how difficult it is to make strains and being a true breeder , ive planted 1000s of plants and only kept 5 and the money you spend taking care of the process is the hard part , the work in the garden its hard and here you have premium and when i say premium i mean premium genetics at a wonderful price and retards rather buy og kush x wedding cake??? Wtf???
Im gonna stick to ace seeds till i die cause i know deep inside that this is the bank of the future, people will get bored of the same hybrids with just diffetent names and in 10 more years ace will be the best bank of the world , in fact it is the best bank in this moment its just that most people dont realize it . I even read a post of shanti talking shit about people who earn money with genetics that are not their own ...he was talking about nevilles haze used in killer a5 and super malawi haze which i have and love by the way , and it just made me sad cause shanti was up there in my list of canna heroes and him talking shit about ace seeds just broke my heart.
To end this comment its clear to me that ace seeds shall be recognized as the best bank in the world soon , and that Dubi is a master breeder and a genius in his own right. The man has smoked so much that he probably doesnt even know it jaja but im here to tell him that all his genetics are master pieces and that we love the guy.
I had ethipia standar and before the cops busted my house in 99 i crossed ethipian with a dimafem purple orange cbd sativa , dont ask me why it was just a test ....since both strains are so different from one another could i manage to seperate both genetics in a f2 maybe .
About zamaldelica all i can say its that if i wanted to keep only 1 strain for the rest of my life it would be the zamaldelica elite line , no other plant is better than zamaldelicas. When i die people shall plant zamaldelicas in my grave yard jajaja

Montuno

...como el Son...
17-July-9:30am:

Zamaldélica fem
(Zamal X Golden Tiger; A.C.E.; born on May-19).
It has the 2 lower nodes (four twigs) pruned; white spots are diathomeaceus earth.
Its leaves begin to take on a more asativated appearance:

IMG_20220717_094346.jpg
IMG_20220717_094358.jpg
IMG_20220717_094437.jpg
IMG_20220717_094622.jpg

Again up to 44°C (111'5°F) maximum in the shade.
Screenshot_2022_0717_125345.png

Best Wishes

IMG-20220703-WA0009.jpg

Last edited:

Octaviodelica

Plus one on if you can find western winds, my most recent Kali seems to have been further hybridized- nice smoke but not the same. From Ace’s line I would add panama haze to what Dubi has already mentioned. I’ve run a lot of ace gear and I think that one is under rated for the type of high you are looking for, souring, euphoric, can still work/think and doesn’t leave you on the couch when you come down.
Thanks for the reply olday , its almost imposible to find in chile very specific non comercial seeds like dj shorts , sagamartha, mr nice , soma sacred seeds, ace , etc etc....very comercial ones are easy to get like dutch passion , eva seeds, delicious seeds, barneys etc..... i would love pure thai standar from ace seeds it would be a dream come true but since my country aint tropical they dont focus in offering those types of strains i live in 33° so pure sativas are imposible in winter and in summer is so dry i need to keep them in green house protected from straight sun. I have grown malawi x purple haze and it was lovely. When i see a great strain it means i have to buy it quick cause you wont see it again ever ....some examples destroyer regular only saw it once ....OTH same thing......EThiopia 1997 last time i saw it. And its a pitty cause stock is very narrow same old white widow shit , skunk with everything , jack you name it , og etc.....the cool thing my friend is that panama haze is actually in a store 1 block from my house its the last 1 seed fem left probably in whole santiago chile but its worth the try, ive heard many people say its a great strain, im gonna take your word and will buy it to make a funky cross.
I will also buy kali china like Dubi said it took him 10 years so that kali china cant be bad. Im very interested in making my own strains but just like everyone i need good genetics.
My logic behind all this is that everyone should like sativas , we all want to get high not stoned right? And history shows that the whole idea of making hybrids was to bring inside sativas with a shorter flowering time right? I have no idea why would someone wanna be stonned couch locked as fuck ? I do love in particular critical kush effect cause its almost like a 3d experience but its only for night time once every full moon type of smoke . So it does make sence to me that dubi uses pck , and kali china to cross them with tropical long flowering strains , besides those two indicas are soft and they permit the sativas fx to shine through shortening flowering time etc...or like nepalm jam another great breeding tool. But all these strains are used to lower flowering time in sativas and all the breeding movements are done in that direction so it all makes sence to me. Malawi is the power tool , resin production , hard core sativa of the bank.
The haze lines are sometimes to racy for me so many of the hybrids are wonderful i came to realize after many mistakes that im not really a haze guy i like clear hybrids .
So in breeding you can choose many characteristics you want , but arent we all here for the effect we want exactly ?
Thats the trouble with breeding today people just make banks cause they get online , buy a bunch of strains with legendary names cross them together and make funny names like if something great was gonna pop up as a miracle . If shit was that easy we would all find our perfect strain in our first 10 seeds. Ive been searching 20 years for something perfect still aint there yet ......and ive read that simon maked kali mist thinking exactly in just the high not looking at other things only focusing on effect and i thing that he was up to something there that got lost in time.
Dubi breeds for quality effects and that makes ace seeds my fav bank. The only think is i still havent found that perfect clear high but i know i will. Even if i have to plant thousands of plants and save each one of the samples.
I always think that ethiopia x cambodia x laos x nepalm would be the shit.

olday

Veteran
We have some issues getting Ace’s gear in the US as well (ironic since I’m in a legal state) so I’ve had them sent to a friend in the UK who repacked them and sent them over here. To Ace’s credit, when my first shipment got snagged, no questions asked and they resent to the UK instead.

Octaviodelica

We have some issues getting Ace’s gear in the US as well (ironic since I’m in a legal state) so I’ve had them sent to a friend in the UK who repacked them and sent them over here. To Ace’s credit, when my first shipment got snagged, no questions asked and they resent to the UK instead.
Well in ace seeds web page there is a list of distributors all around the globe , and for us you got 3 spots.
I have in chile a distributor but i already bought the whole collection........they call me the ace guy jajja . The trouble in my case is that chile is a small country and only in santiago people would buy , so if stock doesnt turn they wont bring more .....and besides our peso is falling down , economy aint good, people struggle to pay food and basic items , goverment gives out bonus , basically giving money away to maintain economy from not falling , so you can imagine that seeds are not priority around here. Friends at the seed store tell me people aint buying shit jajajaja. They even closed one of the stores so its impossible they will bring new gear soon. First they gotta sell what they have its understood.
I wonder if i could ask my official distributor for a certain strain i need and maybe ace could send the seeds to the official distributor and i could get some cool seeds that have that clear high im looking for that dubi suggested.
One of those distributors is in michigan they had a lot of ace gear take a look.

RizlaMan

Well in ace seeds web page there is a list of distributors all around the globe , and for us you got 3 spots.
I have in chile a distributor but i already bought the whole collection........they call me the ace guy jajja . The trouble in my case is that chile is a small country and only in santiago people would buy , so if stock doesnt turn they wont bring more .....and besides our peso is falling down , economy aint good, people struggle to pay food and basic items , goverment gives out bonus , basically giving money away to maintain economy from not falling , so you can imagine that seeds are not priority around here. Friends at the seed store tell me people aint buying shit jajajaja. They even closed one of the stores so its impossible they will bring new gear soon. First they gotta sell what they have its understood.
I wonder if i could ask my official distributor for a certain strain i need and maybe ace could send the seeds to the official distributor and i could get some cool seeds that have that clear high im looking for that dubi suggested.
One of those distributors is in michigan they had a lot of ace gear take a look.

Email ace on their website to ask.

Huemul

Hola, revisa attitude seed bank (UK) y Mandala seed bank.
Saludos desde Chile tbm.