What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YUKONS OUTDOOR TRASH CAN SCROG

S

suckerrepellent

im glad i checked this link out, this is a first for me, looks pretty wild, but tempted to try it at the same time. can't wait for some finished product pics! im interested to know what kind of yield you can pull from a trash can!

NOKUY

Veteran
I'll update the thread this weekend, so stay posted.

This weekend they are coming down, and are looking really really nice.

I'll also give up the soil recipe specifics that I used (even though I'm done mixing my own soil, and sticking w/ FFOF w/ a few added ingrediants)

stay posted guys :wave:

HuffAndPuff

Yukon, this thread just turned into the TV show Lost- what with all the build up, and then a couple of weeks off. Bummer that I don't get my fix, but excellent you're coming back with the season finale! (Punny stuff, huh?) Mail me the empty trashcan when you're finished, I'd live in it if I could keep it smelling as good as I bet it does. Good luck with the chop!
StaySafe,
HuffAndPuff

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
Damn Yukon I'm impressed.

BTW, you should check out my post in the toker's den, it's an update on my legal issues

S

suckerrepellent

ffof

ffof

"ffof"=fox farm ocean forest (fox farm the brand, ocean forest the line of soil) ill include a picture below

NOKUY

Veteran
medicanadian said:
FFOF? and what other ingredients, look forward to the updates and info...
peace...

sucker hes wanting to know what i add to ffof

I ll get into specifics later, but what i add EXTRA to FFOF is:

-earthworm castings
-dolomite lime
-bat guano ("indonesian" bat guano during flower)
-seaweed extract

I feed with FF big bloom and tiger bloom...not sooo much "big bloom" when i add so much natural EWC's tho.

my plants always love the shit out of "tiger bloom"

NOKUY

Veteran
sum last day pics

they get chopped tomorrow ...I let them go quite a bit longer than indoors.

smell is skunky as fuk ....ill holler w/ more info tomorrow, but wanted to show u guys the last day pics.

G

well rite on...how long will that last you...if you dont mind me asking...peace

NOKUY

Veteran
brainthor said:
well rite on...how long will that last you...if you dont mind me asking...peace

well not long enuff lol....i dont have yield numbers yet.

Last edited:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
um. there is not a whole lot of reason to do this indoors. there is kinda no sun. if you know what I mean. so you'd need a growlight. and if you need a growlight and all that there is really no need to grow in a trash can.

if you want indoors look at yukons cabinet

Thurston_Howel

I can't quite tell from the photos, so I'll just ask: How many inches of soil are in there, and how high above the soil line did you place your scrog screen? I'd like to duplicate this next year, but I've never scrogged before. Hell of an idea. Way stealth.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool stuff yukon! Nice shots! :yes: Cannabis can deal with a suprisingly low amount of sun....

NOKUY

Veteran
pipeline said:
Cool stuff yukon! Nice shots! :yes: Cannabis can deal with a suprisingly low amount of sun....

thanks pipeline!!...and thanks AG!!

...and yeah I had a few male plants that I "thought I tossed out" living for over a month in tied off white kitchen garbage bag on my porch...was quite a shock when i opened that bag up and the plants rooted into the other garbage in there, and grew huge ..lol. (we had a bonfire that nite to destroy all that crap)

namo420

wow noyukon thats crazy,i never wouldhave thought of it....i think i posted earlier,maybe a few months....but wow,thats just great man,good shhihhht

Howdy Yukon! :wave:
Did those beauties get the chop? any postmortem pics you would be willing to share? I can't wait to see em! :rasta: :jump: :rasta:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts