What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YUKONS OUTDOOR TRASH CAN SCROG

NOKUY

Veteran
thanks again for stoppin' in everyone :wave:

things are still goin great!

I moved the can to another section of the porch, and they are gettin better light the past week.

here's a few shots from today:

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
WHOA, glad I stopped in (sorry it's been so long) they look very good.
I'm certain we'll be seeing more trash can grows like this in the future...Very good idea

Great thread man! I can't believe i've missed it! You're definitely making me think bout doing some outdoor next season, can't wait to see the results. :respect:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
This is something that I have never seen before. Good idea. Hope it all works out for ya.

HuffAndPuff

YUKE! Man, that's looking like it's gonna be some damn tasty meds. Excellent work on the photos, too, man. That last one's a beaut. I'm looking forward to seeing the girls next week, already!

Stay Safe
HuffAndPuff

Burnatree

Think im going to try this next season, i have a power paint sprayer this might need way to many spray paint cans..lol maybe i will try spraying the inside white instead of using the foil, this is awesome grow

NOKUY

Veteran
ganjawarrior said:
damn i bet it smells soooo ogood when you open up that lid hahah.

I had a trashcan grow once but it was an inside grow

ohh yeah it smells good when u rip the lid off!!!!

the "cherry chunk" is such a skunky strain...its nuts :headbange

anyway update time

I took a few pics today....also check out my cabinet thread, which is leading to more........... hehe

Latest posts

Latest posts