What's new

YUKONS Cabinet (w/ pics)

marley1

wow yukon - im gonna build a cab just ilke this.

i got a hidhut 400watt aircooled hood, hopefully i can make it fit.

how do you have the scrubber hooked up? i'm using a stanley blower i was thinking of have one side mod to pull air from the carbon scrubber in teh flower room, then the second duct pull air out of the veg chamber.

any predictions? i was thinking in mine ill do 3 plants scrogged as well.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
<!!!~~~ He over there see he is smoking chillin to see that harvest.. cant wait.. bbl peace..

sack

NOKUY

Veteran
alright peeps here's the harvest pics and yield #'s you've been waiting for

...you knew I wasn't leavin ya hangin'....just had to wait for the numbers to come in.

cherry chunk (2 dif. phenos)...total yield of the 2 was: 83 grams

Kalimist/x 13/thai/ X DC (2 dif. phenos) ...total yield of the 2 was 87 grams

...so 170 grams/5.6 ozs total (.56 grams/watt)

...keep in mind these were 4 plants vegged in seperate containers in soil, and then flowerd in 1 container. he he he (highly illegal)...lol i've done it many times tho.

:wave:

oh yeah ..we don't sit around idle here for very long....

here are FJ's " skunkyballs/7"...@ 1 week flower (All the same clone this time and we have 4 of them goin') :wave:

hope you guys have enjoyed so far...I'll def. keep updates coming, and I have some bigger business in the works that i may show ya too. :wave:

Last edited:
G

Nice harvest Yukon. Those are some dank looking nugs there! Enjoy the rewards... :smoke:

BRNEYDBVR

SWEET. :yummy:

Congrats on the virgin run with the cab!! Beautiful harvest!

I've been eagerly awaiting the results... been thinking of adding another 150w to my cab and I think that you've convinced me.

Another run in dirt? I thought you were gonna run hydro? I could be way off base here, I have been smokin alot of that blockhead lately. =)

Either way..... The craftsmanship and the growing skills are superb!!!

Keep up the great work...bro!

Now...
Let the modifications begin..... :muahaha:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Well done Yukon.

It will be the best weed you ever smoked....because you grew it yourself. Least my first harvest was.

Again, well done.

minds_I

sackoweed

Veteran
yukon
howzit? brother man that is some nice work.. Nice frost on them nugsz im glad all went well for you man 1st run and imo an errorless run, Nice... Hey how was the odor control were you able to smell the girls when all closed up in flower? Or no odor at all..? yukon brother thanx for sharing this all with us man i learned alot and loved watching this grow.. Ill bbl to peep the new start updates.. peace..

edit:hey i made your 11th page.. Ohh hey i havent check all the guess' from other posts but i think i was closest no? to your yield totals... i said 5.75 oz you did 5.60 oz.

sack

Last edited:

kooki

nice result yukon :yes: those buds look nice frosty and good to smoke :joint:
I reckon there is lots of inpiration for those who want to build there own cab here , with pics to show u how too hehe :wave: great job

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
MindsI: Certainly isn't Yukon's first grow bro, this guy has skills. Between building a beautiful cab and pullin a nice grow he's set...But I'm sure he appreciates the kind words

Yukon: thanks for takin the time to share, I'm sure you've inspired/helped alot of people with the buildup oof the cab in the beginning of the thread plus the walkthrough from start to harvest...GOOD SHOW

Last edited:

NOKUY

Veteran
Awesome!...thanks for stoppin' in everyone :wave:

Yeah this def. isn't my first rodeo. First in this cab, first w/ these strains, and first scrog is all.

I smoked some of the KaliMist/x13/thai X DC for the first time this weekend, and it's def. a Killer smoke.

hard to describe the taste/odor...sort of hashey is the best way I could put it...def. very dank tho.

def. not a creeper...almost immediatly after the first hit you get REALLY HIGH...this has been verified by a cpl ppl. already who tried this before I did.

besides the skunkyball/7 in flower, I have (5) TFB f2's at about a month in veg right now. I gave them 12 hrs dark the past 2 days, and they are back on 24/7 so I should know sex in a day or so....I'll post some pics later...they are awesome plants so-far

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Yukon, finally made it to check out your grow. Some very impressive cola's, frost is damn insane. KaliMist/x13/thai X DC, what a cross! Awesome job man, can't wait to see what you've got in the scrog next.

Take care...

B/R

sackoweed

Veteran
yukon
howzit brother? hey question about odor? how did it work out was there any odor around the cab in 12/12 or in veg for that matter? I would like to know that.. peace..

sack

minds_I

Veteran
imnotcrazy said:
MindsI: Certainly isn't Yukon's first grow bro, this guy has skills. Between building a beautiful cab and pullin a nice grow he's set...But I'm sure he appreciates the kind words

Yukon: thanks for takin the time to share, I'm sure you've inspired/helped alot of people with the buildup oof the cab in the beginning of the thread plus the walkthrough from start to harvest...GOOD SHOW

Hello all,

Doh! You are of course right I totally spaced Yukon was on OG and as I recall a distingushed and well respected member there as well as here.

My apologies.

minds_I

NOKUY

Veteran
sackoweed said:
yukon
howzit brother? hey question about odor? how did it work out was there any odor around the cab in 12/12 or in veg for that matter? I would like to know that.. peace..

sack

any odor?...ha ha!

This grow was odor unlike anyother!

I only had my scrubber for a cpl. days before it went out on loan to a buddy who needed it more than me.

...man the last week of flower I was smellin it about 20 yards in all directions of the house (good thing that I have no neighbors or visitors, and a mean dog)

The scrubber made all the dif. in the world, and I'll be getting it right back w/ a fresh fill of carbon before next flower.

"minds I" ...no worries bro! I have a hard time keeping track of everyone too. Theres just alot of great peeps around here!

everyone!...thanks for the props! I hope to have an even better run this go around! :wave: