What's new

YUKONS Cabinet (w/ pics)

NOKUY

Veteran
just a quick update here:

My "skunkyballs/7" have been on 12/12 for 2 weeks now ...they are doin perfect!

...for those who aren't familiar w/ "skunkyballs"....it's FJ's work, and it's (Cheese X Deep Chunk)...so they should be fantastic!

I need to do sum training today, but heres how they look now:

...also remember those TFB F2's that were seedlings about a month ago?

well here is 1 of them that turned out to be a NICE female ...she will be donating some clones soon for the next run:

have a great weekend everyone :wave:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
yukon
howzit brother? man yer girls already filling the screen up.. Reay for another great harvest.. Thanx for the reply on the odor things. wow glad all went well without yer scrubber... working on the one from durban poisons thread diy.. our cab is 30" w x 40" h x 20" deep. which around 282 sq ft yea? i suck at math.. anyhow what size of scrubber should i be using? Again great work yukon.. bbl peace..

sack

G

Nice thread, have to go back and check it all when I have time. I remember you from OG, Thunder Fucking Blockhead right?

bluebublelove

so, I somehow managed to not give this thread a solid look until now, awesome cab, and you got that scrog workin for you well. good harvest, not a bad final weight atall. well good luck with this next run and enjoy your smoke. peace brother.

-blue

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Nice Yukon!

Skunkyballs sounds like a deadly cross, and I love the look of the TFB. Gonna have to crack some of those today, methinks.

NOKUY

Veteran
"nitetiger" awesome bro!...i hope we'll be flowering (TFBs) at the same time :yes:

...theres a cpl. of other peeps growin TFB's right now. :friends:

these are my "TFB" F2 females at a couple months of veg.... (they been crammed in their little veg. cabinet...thats why they look "out of sorts")..healthy as fuck tho:

^^^will be cuttin' them up for clones tomorrow.

...ok now to other exciting stuff:

here is Fj's "skunkyballs/7" (cheese X deepchunk)

28 days flower:

Last edited:

kooki

They look nice skunky balls of resin :yummy:
U really have a way with that scrog, your technique is spot on nokuy, :yes: i love seeing that carpet of buds , so even , resiny and healthy.
Cant say more than that, yr pics speak for themselves
:wave:

NOKUY

Veteran
thanks kooki :wave:

...a little more training/trimming today, and well have things pretty much perfect!

gotta get carbon today

hopefully i can show u guys the scrubber later :wave:

G

NOKUY said:
any odor?...ha ha!

This grow was odor unlike anyother!

I only had my scrubber for a cpl. days before it went out on loan to a buddy who needed it more than me.

...man the last week of flower I was smellin it about 20 yards in all directions of the house (good thing that I have no neighbors or visitors, and a mean dog)

The scrubber made all the dif. in the world, and I'll be getting it right back w/ a fresh fill of carbon before next flower.

"minds I" ...no worries bro! I have a hard time keeping track of everyone too. Theres just alot of great peeps around here!

everyone!...thanks for the props! I hope to have an even better run this go around! :wave:

Doh! I was having that problem last grow, but my neighbors are in much closer proximity in an urban dwelling. :yoinks:

NOKUY

Veteran
alright guys I finally got my carbon scrubber back and all hooked up....I also found a cpl pics of the construction. (I have more, but its exactly the same thing as 'durban poisons' DIY)...in this thread.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=509470

Ill update some plant pics this weekend.

ok....heres my scrubber: (holler if you have any questions) :wave:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
yukon
Howzit..?> hope all is well... Brother those skunky balls look fooking great.. man such awesome healthy plants brother.. Those mothers that were crammed in look great even for being outta sorts.. Are you testing the skunkyballs for fj? man scrog kick ass.. bbl peep some more great pics thanx for sharing man.. peace..

sack

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy YUKON! :wave: Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!!!!! Mad, Sick, Crazy skills bro! :yoinks: Just cant say enough of what a baddass cab you created and how well your runnin' it! :woohoo: Im lookin forward to the TFB run! Im thinkin' bout givin a SCROG a whirl myself soon, seen alotta nice ones around lately. Awesome work bro!!!!! SICK!!! :yoinks:

peace allways :woohoo:

bonz :wave:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Can't wait to see those TFBs come up, I had some drama and lost them, so I'm going to have to live vicariously through you :D

Xtrakritical

Nice job!

Nice job!

NiteTiger said:
Can't wait to see those TFBs come up, I had some drama and lost them, so I'm going to have to live vicariously through you :D
lol nice!!! sometimes it helps, if its the best you could do! lol

Man I coulda swore I hit this thread, but I guess not eh...
What a great thread bro! :lurk:
thats cab has all the bells and whistles too huh?!

Quick and ready got another run going, proves how well it all works! :)

Enjoy the smoke, it looks killer!

Xtra

NOKUY

Veteran
bonzo, xtra, nite, karl, sack, kooki ...man so glad u guys stopped in :wave:

ive got a few new pics today

were at 35 days in the cab w/ skunkyballs:

heres whats in my trash can hehe....

"outdoor trash can scrog"

(these are moms that I took cuts frum today for new moms ...and will finish these in the can) (cherry chunk, kmx13tdc, and skunky balls)

ill throw a piece of fence over the top and train them soon :wave:

...I may make a thread about it:

Last edited:

SoulShine

Just finished reading this entire thread and to say I am impressed is an understatement! Great cab build, and great grow Yukon! As a newbie here, I'm picking up alot of pointers for my own cabinet build. I'll be putting together alot of points from many of you "master ganja gardeners" and hope I can come even somewhere close! Thanks for taking the time to post instruction and pictures to help us less informed along. Going to subscribe to this thread to follow the skunkyballs grow. Best of luck with it!
SoulShine

G

nokuy, great show you got going on here....as for my heat issues i have yet to resolve them... :badday:

NOKUY

Veteran
whats up guys :wave:

i took a cpl pics today DAY 41 in the flower department w/ FJ's "skunkyballs"

FJ and others think this looks like a mixed pheno of (cheese x DC)

VERY frosty and dense nugs...will probably yeild more than my last run.

odor has been spicey (sort of like black pepper) w/ an earthy skunky undertone thats been gettin' more pronounced.