What's new

you should have gone to rehab Amy

RudeDog

Veteran
Agree with Paulo.....The death of a smackhead shares the front page with the 90 odd people killed in Norway, then she is full on page 2 & 3???

Play with fire, you get burnt.

Paper says she died of drink & ecstasy....Funny, Radio 1 were warning about "super strength E's" the other day. They said they were the strength of the pills a decade ago?? I don't buy it, the pills of the late 80's early 90's were seriously strong but there weren't corpses lying about all over the place.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I was one of those...

I was one of those...

^^^ I wonder how many of US missed ours by a hair?

...and i was not alone at the time:ying:
It's very easy to forget how fucked up we once were...sadly that way we risk missing any lessons needed to grow up:)

Goodbye Amy

Goodbye Amy

Amy Winehouse has died at 27.
Such a talent and a tragic life.
Some people can party and some just can't put it down.
Rest now child for your demons will trouble you no more...

Fiance told me as she was listening to her song "Valerie". Humans are dropping like flies that's why I say stick to mj and not the other stuff!

Pot will get you high, fuck with Heroin and you will die.
I lost my brother to H and no matter what we all did for him we couldn't protect him from himself.

Pot will get you high, fuck with Heroin and you will die.
I lost my brother to H and no matter what we all did for him we couldn't protect him from himself.

don't think they know the cause yet do they? early reports said ectasy and drink.... but hey lets all speculate!... that said the browns some nasty shit but personally it and coke are both evil for me..

sad news! yet coppers still fuck with us mj growers . a prime example of why marijuana ,shouldnt be the focus of the so called war on drugs

H

Hoover_lungz

What a dumb crack head, good riddens and lets hope we dont see anymore junkies like her on tv influence our children.

Do you know how many kids who listened to Amy Crackhouses music actually turned into Junkies?? Plenty so lets be happy she is gone for good.

Ramius

Veteran
With all the millions of pounds she is worth, she could afford to stay in the best care money can buy to try and beat her addiction, but she still couldn't commit to that. Her friends and family obversely didn't push hard enough to get her help either, although it's pretty clear she was on a self destructive path, completely helpless

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
shame on anyone who would put her in the "27 club". her name should NEVER be associated w/ the lasting memory of Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison. ms. winehouse, even if she would have lived to be 100yrs. old, would never come close to the type of artists that the "27 club" contains.

ijim

One of the poster girls for support of the war on drugs is gone. A sad chapter is over. Let it be.

T

Tripp Inmiasov

Sometimes we are quick to pass judgement on someone we never knew and never met.

Each life has a spirit that is part of our own. When one fails, we all fail.

Buddle

Veteran
I'm amazed at the lack of compassion in some of these comments..I was not a fan of hers but have some respect people..she couldn't deal with her inner demons and they killed her..lets hope you and or anyone in your family never experiences that kind of torment.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow!

i bet she's pissed now that she didn't slow shit down a bit...only 27....all that potential for success just wasted.....sad for her loved ones and fans that's for sure.

i bet if drugs were legally available in regulated doses she'd be alive now. it's all the poisons and stretching additives that are causing a lot of havoc. the strength of the drugs are totally unreliable and when cleaner shit hits the streets you get people dropping like flies. not to forget the poison some times added to crappy drugs to make them seem stronger also ends up causing od's.

sad she didn't get the time to grow enough, to get her life under control.

Latest posts

Latest posts