What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you should have gone to rehab Amy

BigDawg

i believe she had a bad seizure because she was drinking heavily. Supposedly she quit doing hard drugs but was having seizure problems and the doctor told her to stop drinking but she didn't.

JOJO420

Veteran
27 is your Saturn return. If you have not cut out the lifestyle that will kill you, bingo, your dead. Thats why there is soo many dead 27 yr old rockstars.. This advice goes for everyone "rockstar" or not :)

G

guest86120975

i believe she had a bad seizure because she was drinking heavily. Supposedly she quit doing hard drugs but was having seizure problems and the doctor told her to stop drinking but she didn't.

Yea but alcohol is legal...legal, I tell you

NOTB

wow i didnt know that, seizure's?, yea man drugs and alcohol go hand in hand when it comes to personal health if your having seizures for WHATEVER reason you should stop and think about what you are into or end up like her.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
well nothing has even been proven yet about the circumstances of her death and yet the propaganda machine here in the uk hasnt stopped with the drug references about her,,, another saturnian sacrafice(27-29 years) of a celebrity,,

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
27 is your Saturn return. If you have not cut out the lifestyle that will kill you, bingo, your dead. Thats why there is soo many dead 27 yr old rockstars.. This advice goes for everyone "rockstar" or not :)

nail on head,,, sacraficed to saturn,,,

L

longearedfriend

i just saw that too on my startpage

she looked like a nice girl (from what I remember)

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I don't think herion, cocaine, alcohol, pills and Pete Doherty have done anyone any good. Too bad, as always.....feel horrible for the people that cared for her.

....wasn't Pete Doherty the wanker that Kate Moss dated when she got caught railing coke in the recording studio?

she was a tremendous talent.......And anyone with any common sense knows that drugs and alcohol played a role,how big a role we dont know but you dont party like Amy without some kind of negitive lasting effect.

RIP Amy Winehouse.....

G

Guest3498

not that I think she had any talent
never really rated her as an artist

Far far far from my style, but if you really think that then you're probably smoking more crack than amy was... chick was pretty talented.

My late sister used to always listen to her. She's was a sick jazz singer.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Ugh. That was just unimaginative.

I used to think you were cool, man.

I couldn't help it. I mean... the moment I saw that she had died (and my phone updates me constantly on news of the world) those song lyrics flashed through my mind. I figured someone would've beaten me to it, but when they didn't, I couldn't help myself.

RIP amy... I had nothing against you. You looked kinda hot some of the time.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
That club is packed with legends. Amy winehouse is the very bottom of the list. Let's see how her record sales are these next few weeks.

you misspelled decades...

33491117.png

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Lol. Indeed. I'm only predicting a spike for the next few weeks. Unless somehow record companies survive for another decade, in that case, they gotta wait at least 10 years to bring amy winehouse to the next generation.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Her 'Rehab' may stand the test of time like a 'Foxy Lady', but she cant go head to head with a 'Fire', 'Purple Haze', 'Hey Joe', 'If 6 was 9', 'Castles made of Sand', nor a 'Voodoo Child'...

RIP
Jimi+Hendrix.jpg

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I hate when a bunch of similar threads get merged and then none of the posts make any sense. Is the bandwidth really that valuable that a 12 post thread can't co exist with another bigger thread with a similar topic, but isn't exactly the same take on it?

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Never liked her music that much, apart from one or two songs, but she was rock&roll.
Some very judgmental remarks make me even sadder then the death of another troubled artist/person on it's own.
In other hand 80 people died in Oslo and i bet that Amy's dead gonna beat that in all newspapers ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts