What's new

you never seen someone so useless

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Nice wheels! Congrats on the house! And stellar seed collection!

Best vibes for your future grows and adventure!!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Headbanger is pretty much the best Sour you're gonna find in seed. I know from experience. And you don't need a med card to get OGKB 2.0, Chem4, Glue.:biggrin: Pretty sure on the cups, you need to reside in said state, or have someone who does live there enter it.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Been thinking bout using my trays as well , gots a 4x4 a. 6 x3 and 5x5 i think. Been storing them in the back yard.( def gonna bring them in before winter)

Wanna give rockwool a try, never used it before but im tired of sweeping and vacuuming.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Been thinking bout using my trays as well , gots a 4x4 a. 6 x3 and 5x5 i think. Been storing them in the back yard.( def gonna bring them in before winter)

Wanna give rockwool a try, never used it before but im tired of sweeping and vacuuming.

Rockwool is easy once you get it down. I started growing hydro with rockwool. Lots and lots of experience with it. If you do go that route and have any questions, I will help as best I can.

U

useless.gardens

Whatever's cheapest in the size you like.

I've done rockwall and hydrodroton. Hydro was my thing for many years. Flood trays.

Just scored a 4x4 tent and various bulbs.

I can officially set up a 4x2 with an 8 lamp t5 , a 2x2 with 195 watts of CFL, and a 4x4 with a 400 watt vert hung ceramic metal halide.

Clone rack next.

For sure gonna a dig right in to 9 Auto dark purple from delicious seeds. Once we go from the 2x2 to the 4x2with these... dig right into Afghan Kush and white widow fems.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

I don't know what it is nowadays, seems like a lot of the seed shops in the United States aren't giving freebie packs.

Got the Oni order. Very happy. Tropicana cookies gonna be fire.

Can't complain about freebies but it is straight fuckery.

More beans more better.

Goats

I don't know what it is nowadays, seems like a lot of the seed shops in the United States aren't giving freebie packs.

Got the Oni order. Very happy. Tropicana cookies gonna be fire.

Can't complain about freebies but it is straight fuckery.

More beans more better.

breeders usually have instagram accounts that they supply to sell their gear to customers wherever the account owner lives. oni will have more than one in the us, you'll just have to find out who they are. they're generally a bit cheaper than a seed bank and for me it's great because i'm in canada and i get to skip the customs bullshit. they also generally all give freebies.
i think i will be buying most of my beans from the ig guys going forward. got my pack of ethos member berry for $170CAD shipped/tracked and it came with a free pack. arrived in like 4 days.

U

useless.gardens

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

Ordered 4 of these at the hydro store today.

4x2 ... & perfect for the tent bottom.

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

My fav seed shop having a Nor'star sale.

Alcatraz OG , for two total in my stash
Midnight Snack
Pretty Wicked

Picked up one of each.

And grabbed 2 packs of a CannaExotic cross with Mom Gooey in it 3x. Love me some GooeyBreeder.

Got Nor'star Bubba x Frisco OG cross as a freebie.

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Thanks dtog whats the best brand to use, grodan?

I used Grodan for like the first 10-15 years I was growing. Strictly hydro, all the time. In the later years before switching to dirt, I used the Pargro brand with the same results.

Rockwool works great in ebb and flow. But if you go to their site and do some reading, you'll see they say rockwool does best with top feed drip to waste/recycle. Which I've done broken up rockwool cubes in a bucket, hand fed. Worked awesome.

Ordered 4 of these at the hydro store today.

4x2 ... & perfect for the tent bottom.

View Image

I always prefer the black trays over the white ones. Did you get some 35% H202 for the rez to help keep algea at bay ?

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
My fave seed shop having a Nor'star sale.

Alcatraz OG , for two total in my stash
Midnight Snack
Pretty Wicked

Picked up one of each.

And grabbed 2 packs of a CannaExotic cross with Mom Gooey in it 3x. Love me some GooeyBreeder.

Got Nor'star Bubba x Frisco OG cross as a freebie.

Speaking of Bubba. I just got some seeds of Katsu Bubba x Herijuana IBL. I'm thinking that hybrid is gonna make for some super potent smoke. You'll see some getting popped in my new thread.

U

useless.gardens

I used Grodan for like the first 10-15 years I was growing. Strictly hydro, all the time. In the later years before switching to dirt, I used the Pargro brand with the same results.

Rockwool works great in ebb and flow. But if you go to their site and do some reading, you'll see they say rockwool does best with top feed drip to waste/recycle. Which I've done broken up rockwool cubes in a bucket, hand fed. Worked awesome.

I always prefer the black trays over the white ones. Did you get some 35% H202 for the rez to help keep algea at bay ?

I love the black trays too. In veg, I use them as saucers in the bottom of the tent.

No I'm going to run drip emitters, air pots, and amended coco coir.

But to get started, I'll be using floranova , Cal Mag ProTeck, and the GH bloom formula I can't think of what it's called... Kool bloom?

I probably won't start those auto freebies first.

Looks like I'm going to get right into some Norstar, relentless, delicious seeds.

I'm pushing to be up and running by seed at the end of November.

U

useless.gardens

What's the best Fox Farm soil to run with seedlings?

From the peat puck into a solo cup... Not adding anything... Straight out the bag.

No bugs either!

You can always recommend the brand too.

And, for sure, Bubba is on my top 10 all all time list. Stoked, cuz the seed bank is going to give me 15 of the NorStar cross just for buying two packs of CannaExotic.

packerfan79

Veteran
What's the best Fox Farm soil to run with seedlings?

From the peat puck into a solo cup... Not adding anything... Straight out the bag.

No bugs either!

You can always recommend the brand too.

And, for sure, Bubba is on my top 10 all all time list. Stoked, cuz the seed bank is going to give me 15 of the NorStar cross just for buying two packs of CannaExotic.

A lot of people have been having issues with happy frog and ocean forest. Roots organic might be a better option.

U

useless.gardens

Mom Gooey (f) x Dark Desire x Purple Ghost x Purple Mayhem

^ gooey breeder cross I picked up.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

Keys. In. Hand.

Pic is one half the basement.

Gonna do 16 x 10 flower room. Roughly.

picture.php

Latest posts