What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Yes sir, that’s a lot of potential. Congratulations, I bet the visions of perfection fill your head. Building out is one of the many favorite parts of this hobby. I will be sitting over here in the corner reminding myself how much is enough.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Make a spare key. I'm renting a U-haul and moving in. Is there a sub-pump hole in that concrete floor, or drains, or nothing at all, lol? Space make me envious man. Nice score !

U

useless.gardens

Thanks dudes.

I really appreciate all the kind words... It's the little shit that keeps you motivated.

The basement is twice the size in the photo.

What I show, that's where I'm going to make the flower room. I'm going to move all the mechanicals to the other side where the furnace is now... so for example the water heater you see I'm going to change to a tankless heater and move it to the other side of the basement.

I already have an electrician on the way out to upgrade the service to 150 amp. since the service is off for 2 years they want me to pay a $500 permit fee just to get a cutting card to have the electric turned back on I refuse to do that... so if I gotta pay the $500 permit fee I'd rather just get the electric upgraded sure cost a little more money now but it's worth it in the long run.

So that photo I show I'm going to build the room right around the electric box basically I'm going to have them install another 50 amp breaker for the light controller. however when the electrician puts the 50 amp breaker in the box... he'll wire it to the electric stove which I won't be using anymore cuz I'm going to convert that over to gas.

Basically I'm trying to have two 7x7 areas for flower (with a few feet between for plants I can put on buckets side project stuff like that) in one room, with CO2, at opposite ends of the room with a door in the middle.

You're more than welcome to come over any time DTOG.

no there's no drain in the basement but I'm going to install French drain setup outside along the foundation.

all the stuff I put in the house this morning it's all grow stuff.

On the walk through this morning, I had the realtor lifting discreetly packed boxes of ballasts while I change the locks.

He was like what's in these boxes?

Oh you know stuff for the basement.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thanks dudes.

I really appreciate all the kind words... It's the little shit that keeps you motivated.

The basement is twice the size in the photo.

What I show, that's where I'm going to make the flower room. I'm going to move all the mechanicals to the other side where the furnace is now... so for example the water heater you see I'm going to change to a tankless heater and move it to the other side of the basement.

I already have an electrician on the way out to upgrade the service to 150 amp. since the service is off for 2 years they want me to pay a $500 permit fee just to get a cutting card to have the electric turned back on I refuse to do that... so if I gotta pay the $500 permit fee I'd rather just get the electric upgraded sure cost a little more money now but it's worth it in the long run.

So that photo I show I'm going to build the room right around the electric box basically I'm going to have them install another 50 amp breaker for the light controller. however when the electrician puts the 50 amp breaker in the box... he'll wire it to the electric stove which I won't be using anymore cuz I'm going to convert that over to gas.

Basically I'm trying to have two 7x7 areas for flower (with a few feet between for plants I can put on buckets side project stuff like that) in one room, with CO2, at opposite ends of the room with a door in the middle.

You're more than welcome to come over any time DTOG.

no there's no drain in the basement but I'm going to install French drain setup outside along the foundation.

all the stuff I put in the house this morning it's all grow stuff.

On the walk through this morning, I had the realtor lifting discreetly packed boxes of ballasts while I change the locks.

He was like what's in these boxes?

Oh you know stuff for the basement.

I just went and looked at a house....well 2 houses and a small cottage. The price is super cheap for the houses with 5 acres they sit on. So many spaces I could turn into grows, like one entire house, lol. Gonna hopefully try and make an offer and see how things go. Way outside of town too, and only close neighbors are on the other side of the road.

U

useless.gardens

I just went and looked at a house....well 2 houses and a small cottage. The price is super cheap for the houses with 5 acres they sit on. So many spaces I could turn into grows, like one entire house, lol. Gonna hopefully try and make an offer and see how things go. Way outside of town too, and only close neighbors are on the other side of the road.

That sounds great. Put that offer in and I wish you all the luck in the world.

By next year, I'll have a 24 foot travel trailer in my backyard too.

I'll use it as like a little guest house when I'm not camping.

plus I'm trying to cover my ass in case something happens to my house I don't want to be homeless ever again... Travel trailer is just what I need.

Got to get a pickup truck too.

Little by little you know how it goes.

insomniac_AU

Hi UG
I haven't been around much and just caught up with your thread. Looks great mate, I'm stoked for you. I'd love something like that. :tiphat:

packerfan79

Veteran
Damn useless, you are coming back with a vengeance. I can't wait to see the build out. My favorite part for sure.

We don't have basements here in California. I did have a friend offer to sell me his rental for dirt cheap. It was in rough shape. His kid "rented" the house, and he wanted the kid to move home. I kick my self still. The wife just didn't have the vision. Their was a detached 4 car garage and a 1 bedroom apartment. Perfect grow space.

Sorry to ramble on. Hope it all goes great for you.

U

useless.gardens

Picked up everything I need to set up my clone rack.

25 spot Aero cloner, professional dwc setup for rooted clones called the super sprouter, 4ft individual T5s, hormone, peat pucks, rapid rooters, 4x2 trays, 4x thick 1020 trays, domes.

I'll buy a 4ft rack in the next day or two.

I prefer a resin shelf.

Walmart had the 4ft metal racks for less than 60 bucks with five shelves.

Made the choice to upgrade the two hundred amp electric vs 150amp.

Working out at the house everyday now.

I'm hoping to have the upstairs finished by the end of November and be all set up. I have four tents and everything necessary to light em up now in boxes.

Working it !

U

useless.gardens

Last seed order for sure.

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

No more seeds. I swear it. For the foreseeable future anyway.

Plus, if you had an addiction like mine, grinding those seeds and snorting them up, you'd need a fat stash too.

Snooooooooooort.

In the middle of a rehab on my home, got the inspection for the electric today and service is turned on.

What's the first thing I did with power in the house?

I'm back !!!

Last edited:

Goats

No more seeds. I swear it. For the foreseeable future anyway.

Plus, if you had an addiction like mine, grinding those seeds and snorting them up, you'd need a fat stash too.

Snooooooooooort.

In the middle of a rehab on my home, got the inspection for the electric today and service is turned on.

What's the first thing we did with power in the house?

I'm back !!!

:woohoo:

get poppin!

U

useless.gardens

been waiting a while for this moment.

many months i sat in a cell, for no good reason, dreaming about this.

afghan kush

picture.php