What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Oni just dropped a couple new ones "Tropsanto" (GMO x Tropicanna Cookies) and Beach Wedding (Trop Cooks x Wedding Cake) . His Tropicanna Cookies line looks incredible, so I imagine these lines pump out fire.

U

useless.gardens

Congratulations on the new house.

Thank you so much. Extra official, I'm under contract now.

Home Inspection next Thursday.

And close on the 30th of October.

1940 cape cod. it's the kind of house I never thought I'd be able to live in.

Can't wait to have a plant family. Kids as clones. Seed babies. Mothers. Fathers. The works.

I'm super grateful for all the kind words and positive vibes.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
It will be very cool to see the progression through that bean collection. Best of luck and here's to a future of shining amber spheres perched so dense their equators rub.

U

useless.gardens

Delicious seeds in my stash.
Very happy.

Got 10 beans of some purple auto and 5 extra cheese candy free.

Still want to grab some Karma and Jaws gear... But that gonna have to wait.

Also, scored all my gear ordered in the last week. Very very happy with the Vivosun grow goggle glasses. Come in this super nice case and quality is up. For $15 , great price.

The green Apollo Horticulture LED head lamp I grabbed is also super nice. $7 was a steal.

I should have the utilities turned on in my new house in 2 days.

Holy fuck it's going down!

From a jail cell all for the plants ...to my freedom after 11 months on lock... back into a new house and the lab.

Tropicana cookies last seed order for a while.

Can't wait to cross that Platinum fire to Northern Lights blueberry.

Giving them seeds out to everybody for free.

picture.php

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

Gonna dive right in... soon enough.

Platinum fire
Northern Lights blueberry
Sunshine daydream
Afghan kush

The above, gonna be my first real return to mother hunting.

Gonna tune up the grow space with

Auto dark purple freebies
And white widow fems from Seedsman.

My next gear purchase is everything related to cracking seeds and taking clones and associated containers for small plants.

Buying a mini Cooper Clubman (wagon) this week.

With wheels, city boy didnt need a car, can't wait to drive up to some of my boys... Score cuts... And shoot the breeze.

First week of November... And we be back in action!!!!

Wind in my fucking sail gentleman !!!

picture.php

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

Scooping cuts and giving no fucks...love mini coopers after tht movie the Italian job.

You know it.

Should be rocking elites by the end of November.

Ogkb 2.0 , my cut of blue dream I had since 1990, my cut of pink cheese, a few dank ogz, couple of chem cuts, gg4, thin mints, and a few others.

It'll be just like this Steely Dan song:

https://youtu.be/sil76t2X_DE

U

useless.gardens

Got two 23w LED panels on the way... For seeds and cuts.

Want to set up a shelf unit for cuts to Solo cups.

Grabbed two Accurite temp/humidity meters, these e39 cfl adapters for 3 bulbs, and some ratchet hangers for lamps.

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Walmart and the likes have those plastic shelving units. Like $20-$30 each. 4 tiers per package I think. That's what I use. At my old spot, I built everything like that out of 2x3's. Cheaper than 2x4's and serve the same purpose. Little bit of double sided black/white plastic and you're good to go.

U

useless.gardens

I've been looking at that Ghost Rider strain from Karma. I want to grab two packs of that. Thoughts?

Yeah I'm a huge fan of those resin/plastic shelves, I like the ones with the metal bars going through for some extra support. Should be using 4 led panels, and a 2 & 4 lamp t5.

Lol. I agree the 2x3 is the stoners version of the two by four.

My basement room should be about 10 x 16. I'll only use two by fours to frame out the middle where the pre-hung door goes.

In the meantime I will flower in two @ four by four tents.

My veg gonna be : 2@2x2 , 2@3x3 , 2@4x2 , clone rack

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I've been looking at that Ghost Rider strain from Karma. I want to grab two packs of that. Thoughts?

Yeah I'm a huge fan of those resin/plastic shelves, I like the ones with the metal bars going through for some extra support. Should be using 4 led panels, and a 2 & 4 lamp t5.

Lol. I agree the 2x3 is the stoners version of the two by four.

My basement room should be about 10 x 16. I'll only use two by fours to frame out the middle where the pre-hung door goes.

In the meantime I will flower in two @ four by four tents.

My veg gonna be : 2@2x2 , 2@3x3 , 2@4x2 , clone rack

I always wanted to try that Ghostrider OG. His Biker stud really is a stud. I bet it adds alot of ounch to the White. He's got White OG as well(Triple Kush x Biker). If you were on Insta, which I think he's posted the shot here, guy found a killer White OG pheno. Karma selfed it and has the seeds up for sale. Just saw it at the tude'.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Right on useless! Congrats on the home ownership and best of luck on the future projects! I will be pulling a seat and watching and learning!

And I double down on the Karma gear, Im a big fan of Karma as well as Bodhi! I have run a few Headbanger F2s that were fire, had around 5 females, and had a really tasty one, straight sour fuel terps...

I also ran the Dominator x Biker Kush which had more of a citrus sharp taste and smell and decent potency and running the Orange Headstash right now, got 3 females and 1 is looking real nice, looks like it might be a keeper, smoke test in a month or so to determine, but stacks real nice, frosty and greasy as hell and smells like musky oranges/lemon candy to it...

You got quite the stash there, after your recommendations on Delicious seeds I might have to give a try on some of their gear! The NLBB sounds very nice!

Anyways, cant wait to see the ball rolling here!:tiphat:

U

useless.gardens

Right on useless! Congrats on the home ownership and best of luck on the future projects! I will be pulling a seat and watching and learning!

And I double down on the Karma gear, Im a big fan of Karma as well as Bodhi! I have run a few Headbanger F2s that were fire, had around 5 females, and had a really tasty one, straight sour fuel terps...

I also ran the Dominator x Biker Kush which had more of a citrus sharp taste and smell and decent potency and running the Orange Headstash right now, got 3 females and 1 is looking real nice, looks like it might be a keeper, smoke test in a month or so to determine, but stacks real nice, frosty and greasy as hell and smells like musky oranges/lemon candy to it...

You got quite the stash there, after your recommendations on Delicious seeds I might have to give a try on some of their gear! The NLBB sounds very nice!

Anyways, cant wait to see the ball rolling here!:tiphat:
Cups. Like the one in MI. do you need a med card to do those can you get an out-of-state med card? Cut buddies. How else would I get OGKB 2.0 or gg4 or chem4? Can't wait to get it rolling. Lol. Pun intended.

Thanks for the kind words.

Definitely going to grab Karma gear. Might be able to get some Jack cheddar free. By Xmas gonna snatch that white OG or ghost Rider. Go w two packs of one strain. I see a lot of people running the headbanger but I don't want to do that just for that reason.

We shall see.

The flower tent should be 4x8 or 5x10 with CO2 and 1200 watts of ceramic metal halide.

Winter gonna be sexy.

I'll be using floranova , Cal Mag , ProTek, little bit of bloom booster, liquid Karma, molasses ...to get the party started in coco coir ...with a little bit of Humboldt White Widow which is the equivalent of Orca.

Somewhere over the winter I'll mix up my super Coco.

For the basement flower room, it'll be air pots and drip emitters with CO2 and super coco. Mini split. Etc.

Now that I got a car, I can buy flood trays for all my tents. I'm so f****** happy I can't tell you. Anyone who knows me knows I love this shit. I grow more plants than one person needs... I love them just like people. after I work with certain strains for a while I don't even care to label them cuz I just know what they are ...intimate ...that's how we keep it :dance013:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts