What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know your'e old when....

Betterhaff

Veteran

Attachments

• Pouty.jpg
    Pouty.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 15
N

noyd666

not wrong about manners. new big box stores down here peep's all trained up, everybody that works there greets with good morning ,big grin, i'm looking around thinking I'm being attacked by good manners lol, I used to stand for ladies and give up seat for them but I don't think that happens much now. when going to work on trams and train when young with sleeves rolled up tatts showing I used to get a kick out of showing up the suit crowd of business men by offering seat to females standing while they hid there shit heads behind the morning newspaper. I'm still the same.

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
When the "ass part" of your butt disappears; you know the "ass part" that "used to" protrude ever so slightly...just enough to keep elastic waist styled pants (sweats, shorts, undies, etc) from slipping past your ass and dropping to your ankles. In my case both my inseam and waist size have not changed...but my backside has a whole lot less "booty".

And when you lose your "ass part", one must be real careful when walking and carrying things at the same time; as it is nearly impossible to stop the downward momentum once it starts....as you can only spread your knees while walking so far...lol.

Ahh, since I plan to see my 100 year birthday--I view my age to equate the percent of life I consumed; since I am just over 60...then I have about 40% of my life to live...or 60% of it has been "consumed". Glad we acquired assets during my "earning years"!

Betterhaff

Veteran
When the "ass part" of your butt disappears; you know the "ass part" that "used to" protrude ever so slightly...just enough to keep elastic waist styled pants (sweats, shorts, undies, etc) from slipping past your ass and dropping to your ankles.
Lol…the reverse wedgie au natural.

M

moose eater

When the "ass part" of your butt disappears; you know the "ass part" that "used to" protrude ever so slightly...just enough to keep elastic waist styled pants (sweats, shorts, undies, etc) from slipping past your ass and dropping to your ankles. In my case both by inseam and waist size have not changed...but my backside has a whole lot less "booty".

And when you lose your "ass part", one must be real careful when walking and carrying things at the same time; as it is nearly impossible to stop the downward momentum once it starts....as you can only spread your knees while walking so far...lol.

Ahh, since I plan to see my 100 year birthday--I view my age to equate the percent of life I consumed; since I am just over 60...then I have about 40% of my life to live...or 60% of it has been "consumed". Glad we acquired assets during my "earning years"!

When you realize you own almost as many pairs of suspenders as you own pants, and that the suspenders also double as really long bungee straps for securing lighter objects you didn't want to limit yourself by carrying with your hands anyway...:biggrin:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
you know you're old when you can't SIT DOWN for extended periods without seizing up.....fecking trimming... ;)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Money for nothing and your chicks for free.

Money for nothing and your chicks for free.

Do you remember when MTV actually playing Music video's. Lol
It was addictive to watch.:watchplant:Some serious time suckage

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
you realize you have been banging the hot 25 year old waitress at the Mexican food place s mom...mom aint hot but I am horny...yeehaw...we do it on the down low so I might try hitting on daughter too....other than a few grays I look ok

HOVAH2.0

when your girlfriend doesnt want you to meet her daughter because the daughter is already knocked up from her mother's last boyfriend!

Latest posts

Latest posts