What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know your'e old when....

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
they been dropping like flies all along..drugs,gangs,police ect...yeehaw...lately it seems those that clean up go...2 peeps quit smoking and died shortly after..one friend died out of the blue with no prior issues 56..went home went to sleep never woke up....I hope to have it that easy but doubt it..

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
you know you are getting old when......

you are asked to attend more funerals than birthday parties.

edit- didn't know that would be such a thread killer post.
just had a family friend die of ALS-what a brutal disease

Last edited:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
:ying:you know you are old when-----

you don't give a flying fart what other people are saying about you.:bigeye:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cannabis seeds were named same as provenance and the country of origin instead of funny 'straw man' nicknames....

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
When your favorite style of music is preceded with the word "classic" (ie "classic rock", "classic jazz", "classic country", etc).

When you have no idea who the artists are in Billboard's "Hot 100". Try it--lol http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100, The great words of Sargent Schultz sums up the "Hot 100" for me: "I know nothing."

If you fell asleep watching Johnny, you would wake up to either: Tom Snyder interviewing someone with a cigarette in hand....or the national anthem followed swiftly by the infamous test pattern--complete with the (politically incorrect) indian head character in the center and electronic tone. LOL...it seemed to me, the volume for the national anthem was about twice as loud as normal. Like wake up loud.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
you know you're old when you're getting a haircut and you have to hold the baggy skin on the side of your face coz the girl can't shave your head properly coz everything keeps moving about.... true story...

N

noyd666

when ya put yer shoes on to go outside, come back in, then decide to go back outside while taking shoes off and go to walk outside with no shoes on, at least I remembered at last min. wet outside.

Classic Seeds

Veteran
you know your getting old when a wheel chair sounds better than a bike ,you know your getting old when you forget what you were looking for and what it was you were doing that started the search aloha cls

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol you know your old when your old! Sorry its all I got! One of my favorite sayings is " I wish I was an Id again" no that's not a typo.Id the part of the human psyche.

N

noyd666

well when your old an cocky
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts