What's new

You know you're a stoner when:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
NOKUY said:
when today feels like it was a week ago
:joint: :joint: :joint: Hell yeah :joint: :joint: :joint:
thats me. Im always like, "Wow that happened today I thought we did that last week"

H

h^2 O

when you're looking for your telescope eyepiece for a good hour, and it ends up being in your stash box, with ur grinder and papers. Yeah. I'm a fuggin stoner man. Sheez.

fish83

when you dont smoke cigarettes, but the interior of your car was grey when you bought it, but is now more of a brown....lol

M

MoldyFrogToe

When you are so damn lazy that you don't send your volcano out for repair for 3 months and instead smoke for the duration even though you absolutely hate smoking!

S

Stoner Gardener

~You know you're a stoner when...........

~You know you're a stoner when...........

When you don't bother going to the cinema anymore because there's no provision for replaying scenes you miss while thinking about other stuff.

NPK

You know you're a stoner when you find a cookie jar full of Sour Diesel on a top shelf in your kitchen and don't even remember how it got there.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
going grocery shopping stoned, coming out with the grub, not seeing your truck & calling the cops to report it stolen before you remember that you drove your wifes car this trip. yeah, I actually did that. luckily the cops had a sense of humor...

blastfrompast

Veteran
Sadly I will admit I have ALSO lost the TV remote in the freezer.....and in the fridge...in the pantry..etc. I don't carry the remote in my hand around the house anymore....

It was almost as bad as leaving a container of food ON TOP of the fridge (put it there while rummaging)...found it on day 3 when the top Popped off due to the pressure, stinking up my whole kitchen....PUKE...