What's new

You know you're a stoner when:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Tarkus said:
When you take a shower and then go to a friends house, a friend that has never smoked pot. You sit on the couch and he notices something on the floor, yup. It is a seed.

Yup.

:yes:

Nikijad4210

Veteran
WolfSpider said:
when you pack a bowl, set it down, go to the bathroom, come back then role a loint forgetting you about the bowl you just packed. i have done this. sat there smoking away staring at the bowl tring to figure out how it got there.
Geez, dear, we're still got a lot of work left to go with your grammar skills. :biglaugh:

You know you're a stoner when you go outside & light up a bowl, and put the lighter in your pocket (as to not lose it) and spend the next 20 minutes crawling around looking under chairs & tables looking the lost lighter you forgot about putting in your pocket to prevent you from losing it in the first place. I can't tell ya how many times I've done that. :biglaugh:

G

... You never smoke/roll tobacco but roll joints that make tobacco factory's rolling machines squeak in envy.

Yummybud

Veteran
you have a sacred spot such as a table where you keep all of your paraphernallia, such as pipes, bongs, rollies and your lighters and display them like they are decoration.

it's a sad sad day when you break your glass pipe and you think of all the memories you've had with it.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
When you have to change lighter styles to electric, so the permenant bic dent in your thumb can heal for a couple years.
H

Yummybud

Veteran
you laugh whenever you see 420 somewhere, like when the price of something comes to 4 dollars 20 cents or when you the teacher says turn to page 420.

Hank Scorpio

You know your a Stoner When....??????

You know your a Stoner When....??????

You have FIVE pairs of the same Slippers and you cant find a Single one of them. :joint: :bashhead:

I am sure this Thread has been around before but hey lets do it again.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
...when you find random bud in pockets that you'd forgotten about.

Mmmmm, jacket cure...

G

You know your a stoner when, you had a full agenda with your day planed out
then say ,"oh... just one little toke befor i get my day started!" :joint:

a joint later..... "what the hell was i going to do now....." :confused:

B

Boxy Brown

You know you're a stoner when, you smoke a bowl from a brand new pipe then forget its in your lap and stand up :spank:

NOKUY

Veteran
when you cant remember where you put the BAIL of "Sphagnum peat moss". LOL

Then find it an hour later under your bed. Yes thats where i put it, and it does fit under there after using about a third of the bail.

also locking your keys in the truck while it's running and your in the middle of the yukon territory about an hour north of haines junction. (A logging truk stopped and driver had a set of slims, and got me out w/out any broken glass)...and yeah i was stoned the whole drive.

Latest posts

Latest posts