What's new

You know you're a stoner when:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I am not a stoner... i am someone who respects a special plant and utilizes it ...i always know where my car is unless drunk and even then i find it within a few minutes

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

when you buy your first plants and are so excited you drive off forgetting the wallet you placed on top of you car to open the door because you bought a lot of ladies. Wallet stayed on till the freeway right next to the county courthouse while you're dodging traffic trying to find your credit cards and avoid being fucked with by the police with plants in your car.

DJXX

Veteran
when you are driving down the highway and smell a skunk...a stoners face lights up and says eemmmmmm love that smell, non stoners say eeeeewwww...DJXX

Nade420xOG

When you drink this

Attachments

• IMAG2580.jpg
    IMAG2580.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 12

Protea

When you almost cry when you have to pack up your grow room even when selling and moving will be the best thing ever. Even though I grew in it for seven years fully supplying a outrageous consumption all by my self, even with being away for up to two weeks at a time, when the garden was 100% self managed, a terrible grow style.
And you call a guy that you haven't talked to in years to ask to hook you up with some thing to smoke, first thing he does is apologize that he can't manage until next week Monday lol.
Expensive at 12€/G, but good hash always is and it's the first time I buy for almost a decade so why buy crap?

Latest posts

Latest posts